How many celebrities spoke up for caste crime of hathras?

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Indian celebrities are worst breed of celebrities I swear. 

They said black lives matter but when it came to saying dalit lives matter. Nobody of them spoke up except like ten people. 

No mainstream actor or celebrity she talked about the case or atrocities on dalits in general.

Those who did, missed out on mentioning her identity as a dalit because of which she was targeted. (do not come at me saying otherwise, read the fvcking news) 

They can't even speak up for atrocities in their own country. I'm so so livid 

Edited by Guneet80 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True!

Kriti, Kareena spoke up but they ignored the Dalit angle. They made generic statements on rape.

Whereas here the real problem is caste violence against women - and read that in entirety. Ignoring one aspect doesn't make sense.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Darte hai sab.kAthpootli hai sare k sare. inke bharose mat rjo. we should protest in our roads we common people r enough.inse kuch wxpect krna chor do

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

Darte hai sab.kAthpootli hai sare k sare. inke bharose mat rjo. we should protest in our roads we common people r enough.inse kuch wxpect krna chor do

Ikr. The case is so so horrific. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Last time they spoke about Kathua they were dragged to no ends. That was the start to stop them from speaking on such issues ever again. I don't think they will do that now. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What is caste crime? Caste discrimination is a thing of the past. Nobody discriminates people based on caste. I don't even know the caste of my friends or classmates unless it's somehow gets mentioned by them. We are way over things like caste. Now its just the backward caste people wanting to take advantage of this caste system to get reservation in college and jobs. Because of this, we upper caste people are suffering.

I belong to a poor Brahmin family who wanted to study engineering but didn't have the money to take admission in a private college. So I only had option to study in a government college, but couldn't make it to the cut-off. But my friends who were rich dalits got admission because of reservation based on their caste. Now tell me who got discriminated because of caste? We upper caste people are the ones who are suffering because of this caste system. The only caste discrimination happening now is reservation, and it's need to end.

The political parties don't end reservation system to get their vote banks. The backward classes too are lazy who don't want to work hard. They want everything for free because their ancestors suffered atrocities because of their caste. Now they are reaping benefits of it. What a shame it is!!  Reservation should end in India, otherwise it'll never become a developed country. People should be given admission, jobs and promotion only based on merit, not on their caste.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

No one.

Abhishek Bachchan , Farhan Akhtar posted a tweet bas .

Kangana & swara started their publicity stunt 

Kareena & kriti spoke only 4 rape

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

What is caste crime? Caste discrimination is a thing of the past. Nobody discriminates people based on caste. I don't even know the caste of my friends or classmates unless it's somehow gets mentioned by them. We are way over things like caste. Now its just the backward caste people wanting to take advantage of this caste system to get reservation in college and jobs. Because of this, we upper caste people are suffering.

Go to villages in UP and Bihar and you will find casteism. 

My roommate was from Hathras & the lower caste people aren't even allowed in many places and temples. She was quite vocal about not being able to sharing her room with a dalit or Muslim. 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

True!

Kriti, Kareena spoke up but they ignored the Dalit angle. They made generic statements on rape.

Whereas here the real problem is caste violence against women - and read that in entirety. Ignoring one aspect doesn't make sense.

I somewhere read on twitter that complete sentence should be violence against women by men. It's not being done by invisible entity but by men.