Debate Mansion

Can we get done with this SSR campaign now?

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I know I will sound rude but I'M DONE with people ignoring important issues of the country in favor of conspiracy theories. 

Doctors of AIIMS already said it was a suicide. Confirmation will follow up from authorities too because the freaking doctors are saying so. 

Now will kangana, arnab, ankita and others apologize for wasting the whole country's time and undoing whatever little progress we made on accepting mental health issues are serious? 

I'm sure you've heard about hathras. Please speak up for her. We need to talk about this. 

Edited by Guneet80 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail

Also,  if rhea comes out of this unscathed, I hope she sues the fvck out of everyone 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

all will be done and dusted after elections ðŸ¥±

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

all will be done and dusted after elections ðŸ¥±

We know it was for Bihar only. It was just a sham of a case built on nothing 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for demands of FBI and CIA enquiry. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Already the Godi media has moved on to different things...... namely, the national issues.

Guneet80 thumbnail

Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Yes but their agenda is to favor the thakurs and show they didn't do something. I'm disgusted 

Really????? What channel???? I thought everyone is condemning it in unison!!!!!!

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Really????? What channel???? I thought everyone is condemning it in unison!!!!!!

See republic, read opindia. 

Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

See republic, read opindia. They are saying the family is asked to put out fabricated statements. Also, somehow blaming casteism in dalit leaders

While in really they are being harassed so so much. Watched their interview on ABP and I was literally crying. The barbarity they are subjected to is just unfathomable. 

Hell the upper castes are constantly holding protests in support of the rapists and their panchayat decided the rapists haven't done anything. The casteism is nauseating 

Speak up before its too late 

OMG.....😲. I didn’t expect that even a cheapo channel as Republic would stoop so low as this😡. Can u provide the link. Blaming the victim , and that too , after they dispose of the body in such a heinous manner .... it still boils my blood.

I’m not aware of the TV news on Hathras. I decided only to read the news about Hathras and not watch it on TV. Bcoz it’s making my stomach turn and my BP shoots up, just by seeing the visuals of the funeral pyre and the girl’s family.

If some ugly media is doing this, then we should talk about it, condemn it and punish them too.

Edited by Equine - 3 years ago