Bigg Boss 14

I am proud of Shehnaaz Gill - Sara Gurpal

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Exclusive - Sara Gurpal on comparisons with Shehnaaz Gill: I am proud of her and not taking it negativelyVijaya Tiwari

Sara Gurpal is one of the contestants of Bigg Boss 14, who has managed to grab attention for hailing from Punjab. The previous season of the show was a huge hit due to the very entertaining Shehnaaz Gill and now viewers have the same hopes from the actress. Sara spoke exclusively to Etimes TV about her family’s reaction to the offer, comparisons with Shehnaaz and finding love in the house. She shared she is very excited to enter the house and positive about her journey ahead. Excerpts: 

Family’s reaction: My family is very supportive. I am very lucky. They advised me to take care. They were very happy to learn the news. My parents knew I am made for all this. All parents know their kids and what they want. They know I have got a wonderful opportunity and I will do well. 

Her reaction to the offer: I am a fan of Bigg Boss. I was speechless about the opportunity. I am very happy and wanted to go. 

Previous seasons and favourite contestants: I have seen some portions of it. I have a lot of favourites. Gauahar Khan was one of my favourites. I used to find Dolly Bindra funny. Even Karishma Tanna and Vikas Gupta were very nice. Sidharth Shukla was amazing. 

Preparedness for household chores: I am pretty comfortable doing household chores. I come from a normal family. Even if I am a celebrity in Punjab, I come home and pick my plate to eat food. We have not been pampered and taught to be independent. Mom has helped us with household chores and dad with office or bank work. There is no shame in cleaning toilets or doing anything else. All work is equal. It’s just that cleaning utensils is something I find boring. But then we all will divide the work. 

Strategy to tackle fights in the house: I look at the positive side of Bigg Boss. People get so much support in the house. They have formed relationships and succeeded so much in life. Even families fight. Brothers and sisters fight for remote. Bigg Boss is more than the fights. I see only positive side. I believe in going with the flow. 

Comparison with Shehnaaz Gill: Had it not been me, someone else would have come from Punjab. We are all different individuals. I am not taking it negatively. I am very proud of Shehnaaz Gill. She was entertaining and I have no problems with comparisons. And people of Punjab are anyway very nice. I am prepared for everything, be it positive or negative. When people will see me, I hope they will love me. 

Pressure about comparisons: If you talk about Khans, all of them are different. And they have proved it over the years. If people are talented, they will be noticed for who they are. You can’t pretend for long. The house is such that people watch everything. I don’t think about pressure because I know it will all be good. 

Finding love in Bigg Boss 14: It depends on you if you have come for finding true love or you have come to play the game for 5 months. These things are meant to be. I look up to Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary. They are amazing. On the other hand, there were couples who have also fought and were unhappy. It depends on the person if they are able to sustain it. I am not sure about finding love. I am different. Love doesn’t matter. I am the kinds who likes to be single. I don’t trust too many people. Someone would have to put in a lot of effort as I have kept my standards high. 

On host Salman Khan: I am a huge fan of Salman Khan. So even if I prepare anything to say to him on stage, I will forget it. I am not thinking anything. But it’s a big achievement for me as I come from a normal family. I cannot even thank the people who are making me reach Bigg Boss.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-bigg-boss-14-contestant-rahul-vaidya-denies-dating-pyaar-ka-dard-hai-actress-disha-parmar-says-i-am-open-to-finding-love-on-the-show/articleshow/78471152.cms

Edited by girlie_giggles - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti17 thumbnail

Go Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked when she was joking about Siddharth and Shehnaz!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a cutie pie!!!!!!!!! Even Ejaz likes Sara!!!!!!!!!!!

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shehnaaz was my favorite previous season.

Sara seems to be my favorite this season.

Looks like I have a thing for bubbly punjabi singers.😂