Is Jasmine Bhasin a sasti copy of Shehnaaz Gill?

Posted: 3 years ago

The same dumbness, same innocence, same cuteness and same fakeness. But she doesn't have the cute voice of a child to back it up like Shehnaaz, though she's trying hard to imitate that.😆

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago

She's a sasti copy of Shehnaz who herself was a much more sasty copy of Sana Khan of BB6. ðŸ˜†

Both are annoying & pukeworthy, but like Sana, Jasmine will go very far. Indian public likes such dumb bacchi banne waali girls (which I wonder why!). ðŸ¤”

World needs more of Pavitra & less of Jasmine, Shehnaz. 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

She's a sasti copy of Shehnaz who herself was a much more sasty copy of Sana Khan of BB6. ðŸ˜†

Both are annoying & pukeworthy, but like Sana, Jasmine will go very far. Indian public likes such dumb bacchi banne waali girls (which I wonder why!). ðŸ¤”

World needs more of Pavitra & less of Jasmine, Shehnaz. 

A life size kid is pretty unique, may be that’s why ðŸ˜†

I felt the same, but I tell you she is really cunning. 

Jasmine will reach final weeks and also many shukla fans support her. 

Didn’t like her one bit, she seemed so fake with ‘doston ki larai nehi dosti kar wati hoon’ last season when she came, it was pretty clear how much negativity she brought with herself ðŸ˜† 

She should have been honest bout disliking Rashami.. maybe would have liked it. 

Edited by xNinalove - 3 years ago

Originally posted by xNinalove

Didn’t like her one bit, she seemed so fake with ‘doston ki larai nehi dosti kar wati hoon’ last season when she came, it was pretty clear how much negativity she brought with herself ðŸ˜† 

She should have been honest bout disliking Rashami.. maybe would have liked it. 

Did she say anything about rashmi already? I think I skipped it😕

she's trying but there are chances that her facade may fade away in the house because we saw her negativity already last season when she came as a guest

Sana was unique and very entertaining-  no one can be like her however much they try. 

This season many trying to be like her knowing very well how much she connected with the audience  - but their real personalities will come out sooner than later.

Both are annoying and fake wannabes