Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Thx u CV 2 prove me right about Filthy housefly Basu 4 last time also - Page 5

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: forbidden

So you also agree that it was MrBajaj who made them strong 🤣 or else filthy house cry baby to cannot even lift a stick without getting scared of komolika and yes not to forget the abusing he does to prerna slapping was really grown up for this character and oh yes calling a kid a mistake even if it was his kid till the end cvs thought guess what let’s play a game let’s changed the whole track none is watching this show or Jodi so we can do anything🤣 boooooooo hooooooo is what audience is doing.  Better then filthy housefly cry baby Bajaj is the man who can kill himself for a woman he held dear to his life, What a jet speed by god earth shattered, heaven moved to earth that’s how jet speed nice try to defend a filthy housefly cry baby but a filthy housefly will always be a filthy housefly. Only 3 episode of ruining lol then bajaj to kept prerna safe for 8 years made her who she is and taught her never to take any abuse from anyone, self respect which filthy housefly cry baby cannot ever teach or learn himself bc he is an abuser who slapped prerna and she deserve this kind of man bc that’s what she likes an filthy housefly cry baby 😊 

3 episode of running omg so we should give this  filthy  housefly a medal for that🤣 

Maybe to some people, A person is called Strong Men because he can kill for his lover (seeing what he did to her i wouldn't even call it that maybe obsession) ? A person who can kill another person is never strong (taking life is not strong it's an ITV made up thing unless it's in self-defence no one does it) . Abuse is a very strong word which is backed up by a lot of emotional struggle and real-life problems that is just loosely used here for putting down characters. It's such a shame to people who are a victim of abuse. Many actions of humans are impulsive and wrong which are not acceptable but not everything comes under abuse? ??  i would call it manhandling. Also, the reason for that slap is just not even known people here are ready to jump guns.   just like taking the narrative in a different manner to put words in the mouth. Maybe for you he called his child a mistake but bajaj called his lovers own blood as "US admi ki Beti" with a clear voice so let's drop it here.

Neither am i writing this show nor the ending so what CVS are showing is their own creativity not mine. People have defended many things here for the shark to the lion to housefly...but my answer was regards to the plot that CVS showed till the end of the episode where as expected people like to say and see selective things that yes he saved her ....too bad others did before him so ya.   

Crying  to some might be baby feeling or disgusting feeling but to me crying is a beautiful emotion which doesn't make person week but stronger and more human so ya all Hail to Cry Baby Anurag he is the real deal after all.   

A person who can kill others for love to some is a hero but a person who is ready to die for love is a hero too. This killing me looks good in fantasies but in reality no woman will want their love to be a killer.

Cheer 👍🏼 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh today I got to know that I am seeing a different show😲

Bajaj has not forced Prena in Bajaj 1 track. Really Prena had it easyReally Prena had no choice other than to marry flithy and creepy Buddha Bajaj in Bajaj1 track. He sent Anurag to jail in case of murder  only to forced Prena to marry him. Buddha Bajaj didn't gave her no choice no freedom other than to marry him inorder to save Anurag. He made such a horrible plan to sent an innocent Anurag to jail so that Prena will marry him. Buddha gave  her a ultimatum and blackmailed Prena whether she had to marry him or else Anurag will convicted of murder of Ronit. Prena tried many times to save Anurag from going to jail because of murder but at the end she lose the battle and was forced to get married Buddha. Prena was even forced to leave her home  forever because of Buddha. Prena was forced to  break her family's trust , Anurag's trust and everyone's trust because of Buddha. Prena was going to get married to her love, to her happiness and also her child's father but what did Buddha did he forced a pregnant women to marry him only to bring a nanny for his daughter Kuki. Buddha Bajaj could have got married to someone else who didn't have any problem in marrying him if he wanted to bring a mother for Kuki but no he had to forced someelse finance and a pregnant woman to marry him. Prena was very heartbroken and sad that she was getting married to Buddha Bajaj but does he thought once in his conscience that he was doing such a horrible thing of forcing a pregnant woman and someone else finance to marry him when the girl loved someone else and is also pregnant with some one else child😵

A forced and blackmailed marriage can never be justified no matter. And Bapre's marriage in Bajaj1 track was not consent wala marriage here Prena was forced to marry Bajaj so as to save Anurag. A blackmailer is called a blackmailer no matter what.  Prena didn't want and wish to get married to Bajaj it was a forced and blackmailed where Bajaj blackmailed Prena to marry him or else Anurag will go to jail forever due to murder. We can never give justifications to a forced and blackmail marriage and a blackmailer 🤪

Next even murder attempts and making plans of throwing a girl from hoogly river of Bajaj will also be justified. After that forging Anurag's signature  to  help a evil and vile person like komolika so that she could adopt samidha without even thinking that he by doing is putting risk to the life of innocent child samidha  since after adopting samidha komolika could hurt samidha. Why did Bajaj signed in adoption papers so that he could separate samidha from Prena. Didn't Prena called Bajaj and told him that she is adopting samidha but rather than helping Prena Bajaj is helping a vile person like komolika. But no Bajaj has no problem if an innocent child Life will be at risk. How mahaan and saint character Mr Bajaj is

Anurag maybe didn't deserve Prena but Prena definitely didn't deserve a vile and evil person like Mr Bajaj. Flithy Bajaj who  did many horrible things and crimes didn't deserve Prena who is not vile and evil like him

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: anyania

Like I said earlier, if Bajaj turns out to be the bad guy, Anurag suddenly becomes the good one and he's forgiven for everything 😆 what justification is that? 

I'll even go far as to say AP had more choices than any other character to venture into a different direction and lead normal lives. But every choice becomes a majboori in their books. They do not seek an alternative and it becomes a manipulation and blackmail in people's eyes. 😆 They become victims and call foul play.

This..is exactly what makes the leads unlikable. Without using disclaimers and buts. 

All the tracks have been written  in a way which makes these two the dumbest of all , when there is an option of talking it out and that's it,  the track was stretched to 6 months , cvs reach the climax and tell us how they will face kasauti "together", next time again not do anything but fall prey to the sick plans ..surprisingly people around them saw the obvious but they didnt . Anupre story was more about how much each of them push the other to the limits  , torture and humiliate them , even try to kill (show it to them) and see if they still love each other n take pride in it 🤣 

Unlike other times , anurag basu did "nothing".  Nothing for 8 years. Nothing to save his ass  , protect his love and his family, but be a part of a conspiracy to kill pre....let pre live with bajaj and he kept living with komo. Why?????? unlike other times he wasnt in dark , in those times he may actually be majboor . Now it turns out that viraj was also not killed by pre. It was this easy. 🤪 A man full of soulful love  couldn't tell his soulmate in private that her life is under risk, and he will send her away for sometime to collect the proofs. In the last epi they could have shown this also but the CVS chose to troll their own show and their leads by playing  the worst possible scenario for them. Nvm . This was the worst written serial. 

anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abjini

Oh today I got to know that I am seeing a different show😲

Bajaj has not forced Prena in Bajaj 1 track. Really Prena had it easyReally Prena had no choice other than to marry flithy and creepy Buddha Bajaj in Bajaj1 track. He sent Anurag to jail in case of murder  only to forced Prena to marry him. Buddha Bajaj didn't gave her no choice no freedom other than to marry him inorder to save Anurag. He made such a horrible plan to sent an innocent Anurag to jail so that Prena will marry him. Buddha gave  her a ultimatum and blackmailed Prena whether she had to marry him or else Anurag will convicted of murder of Ronit. Prena tried many times to save Anurag from going to jail because of murder but at the end she lose the battle and was forced to get married Buddha. Prena was even forced to leave her home  forever because of Buddha. Prena was forced to  break her family's trust , Anurag's trust and everyone's trust because of Buddha. Prena was going to get married to her love, to her happiness and also her child's father but what did Buddha did he forced a pregnant women to marry him only to bring a nanny for his daughter Kuki. Buddha Bajaj could have got married to someone else who didn't have any problem in marrying him if he wanted to bring a mother for Kuki but no he had to forced someelse finance and a pregnant woman to marry him. Prena was very heartbroken and sad that she was getting married to Buddha Bajaj but does he thought once in his conscience that he was doing such a horrible thing of forcing a pregnant woman and someone else finance to marry him when the girl loved someone else and is also pregnant with some one else child😵

A forced and blackmailed marriage can never be justified no matter. And Bapre's marriage in Bajaj1 track was not consent wala marriage here Prena was forced to marry Bajaj so as to save Anurag. A blackmailer is called a blackmailer no matter what.  Prena didn't want and wish to get married to Bajaj it was a forced and blackmailed where Bajaj blackmailed Prena to marry him or else Anurag will go to jail forever due to murder. We can never give justifications to a forced and blackmail marriage and a blackmailer 🤪

Next even murder attempts and making plans of throwing a girl from hoogly river of Bajaj will also be justified. After that forging Anurag's signature  to  help a evil and vile person like komolika so that she could adopt samidha without even thinking that he by doing is putting risk to the life of innocent child samidha  since after adopting samidha komolika could hurt samidha. Why did Bajaj signed in adoption papers so that he could separate samidha from Prena. Didn't Prena called Bajaj and told him that she is adopting samidha but rather than helping Prena Bajaj is helping a vile person like komolika. But no Bajaj has no problem if an innocent child Life will be at risk. How mahaan and saint character Mr Bajaj is

Anurag maybe didn't deserve Prena but Prena definitely didn't deserve a vile and evil person like Mr Bajaj. Flithy Bajaj who  did many horrible things and crimes didn't deserve Prena who is not vile and evil like him

Kindly do not use buddha and other sophisticated adjectives while you are quoting me. 👍🏼 I would like my replies to be presentable to general audience. 

The intention of the TM was to not make it a comparison post so I will refrain from making it all about Bajaj vs Anurag. We can discuss it in some other thread if I am fortunate enough. 

_____

We certainly have different definition of manipulations and course of action so I'll save my breath and leave you to your own views. Thank you. 😆

Nowhere in my original post did I justify Bajaj's actions. Read it once again. 😆 If I condemn Bajaj for his actions, then allow me to extend the courtesy to Anurag as well. Neither is Bajaj a completely evil man and nor do I find Anurag the epitome of purity. 

If Bajaj turns negative, again...Anurag is free of his share of crimes? No. That's where our manipulation views contradict. 

If you want to justify A pushing P off the bridge as some sort of majboori then I should also get to justify chaku mask as another form of majboori. Both did for family and since you are only considering the pure intentions, I will absolve Bajaj off his chaku act. 👍🏼

anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

This..is exactly what makes the leads unlikable. Without using disclaimers and buts. 

All the tracks have been written  in a way which makes these two the dumbest of all , when there is an option of talking it out and that's it,  the track was stretched to 6 months , cvs reach the climax and tell us how they will face kasauti "together", next time again not do anything but fall prey to the sick plans ..surprisingly people around them saw the obvious but they didnt . Anupre story was more about how much each of them push the other to the limits  , torture and humiliate them , even try to kill (show it to them) and see if they still love each other n take pride in it 🤣 

Unlike other times , anurag basu did "nothing".  Nothing for 8 years. Nothing to save his ass  , protect his love and his family, but be a part of a conspiracy to kill pre....let pre live with bajaj and he kept living with komo. Why?????? unlike other times he wasnt in dark , in those times he may actually be majboor . Now it turns out that viraj was also not killed by pre. It was this easy. 🤪 A man full of soulful love  couldn't tell his soulmate in private that her life is under risk, and he will send her away for sometime to collect the proofs. In the last epi they could have shown this also but the CVS chose to troll their own show and their leads by playing  the worst possible scenario for them. Nvm . This was the worst written serial. 

The less said about the leads and their idiocy the better😆 they could've gotten out of every kasautii if they'd just communicated once😆

There's no reason to take pride in a relationship as fragile as theirs😆love is not enough to sustain relationships. They never learn do they?

contrary to popular belief, i guess soulmates do not possess telepathy skills? 😔

Ekta next time probably?😕kzk 3.0 anyone?

Koeli thumbnail
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team