Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Awesome post 👏🔥

One thing that creative team never disappointed in showing is filthy housefly cry baby is and always was a filthy housefly. No guts, no charm, nothing as nayi soch which one would appreciate but even in end filthy housefly cry baby stayed the same way filthy housefly. MrRB had to save prerna again. Thanks to RB filthy housefly cry baby got prerna easily. Bajaj kind of give them a bheek Of life and now they can rot in earth lol. Filthy housefly cry baby 🤣😎

@Bold: By the way going by last 3 epsiodes narrative it was anurag i mean housefly who took a jet-speed flying all the way to prerna's car to save her Mr. shark i mean bajaj was no where in sight. I think his detectives were lazy that day just like they were when viraj was trying to throw prerna off that day understandable. Na housefly prerna ko bacha ta na mr bajaj ko last me show off ka mauka milta that Yes!!!!! i saved HER na maafi mangne ka so all is well. 

Bajaj's saving looks like where he is only bowling and batting and screaming i am the greatest player on this match.... Thanks to him though Anurag is no more crying and prerna is no more crying either. 

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Has the day come when I see the psychiatrist finally lose her sh*t? 🤣

Edited by ilazyair - 3 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyania

This post is about the other guy but whatever I'll reply 😆

No man is perfect. Neither Bajaj nor Anurag. 

If the bridge kaand suddenly turned out to be a BajKom conspiracy, it doesn't absolve the ML of his sins. Let's call it for what it is, forgiveness for that is pure shite. Nobody forced him to do what he did. He could've 'talked' it out with Prerna. Did he? No. He made decisions for both P and Sneha. He played the perfect puppet. 

Bajaj has always been manipulative behind the scenes but isn't that how it is supposed to be? That is his character trait. I am not Justifying what he did. It was absolutely wrong. BUT did Bajaj's wrongdoings suddenly make Anurag right? NO. Don't fit his actions into the 'normal' category unless you are willing to accept that YES, there is a major flaw in AP relationship and even a greater flaw in A's character. 

The only thing I liked about Bajaj wrt to Prerna was that he ALWAYS gave her the agency to decide for herself. Manipulative yes but nobody forced her hand since the very beginning, even in the deal marriage. She was not blackmailed, she had TERMS set and had the agency. She accepted because she WANTED it easy. 

Anurag fell into BajKom's plans because he WANTED it easy. 

Bajaj did not put a gun to her head and said you have to take revenge. It was Prerna's decision, he supported her and accepted it and helped her. 

Manipulation and majbooris and selfless and epic love do not clean their slates. 

epic post 👍it seems just because bajaj is in on the plans that absolve anurag from all his past sins. Sorry it doesn't work like that. Anurag basu is the biggest villian in his own story. How? With the lies, mistrust, miscommunication and making choices for others. Thank you so much for pointing out about the marriage deal between prerish wasn't blackmail because it wasn't. Bajaj always gave prerna a choice which anurag never did. He didn't force her to marry him. She made that choice as well as anurag to marry komo. Just as anurag made the choice to be manipulated and do all that he did. 

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

@Bold: By the way going by last 3 epsiodes narrative it was anurag i mean housefly who took a jet-speed flying all the way to prerna's car to save her Mr. shark i mean bajaj was no where in sight. I think his detectives were lazy that day just like they were when viraj was trying to throw prerna off that day understandable. Na housefly prerna ko bacha ta na mr bajaj ko last me show off ka mauka milta that Yes!!!!! i saved HER na maafi mangne ka so all is well. 

Bajaj's saving looks like where he is only bowling and batting and screaming i am the greatest player on this match.... Thanks to him though Anurag is no more crying and prerna is no more crying either. 

So you also agree that it was MrBajaj who made them strong 🤣 or else filthy house cry baby to cannot even lift a stick without getting scared of komolika and yes not to forget the abusing he does to prerna slapping was really grown up for this character and oh yes calling a kid a mistake even if it was his kid till the end cvs thought guess what let’s play a game let’s changed the whole track none is watching this show or Jodi so we can do anything🤣 boooooooo hooooooo is what audience is doing.  Better then filthy housefly cry baby Bajaj is the man who can kill himself for a woman he held dear to his life, What a jet speed by god earth shattered, heaven moved to earth that’s how jet speed nice try to defend a filthy housefly cry baby but a filthy housefly will always be a filthy housefly. Only 3 episode of ruining lol then bajaj to kept prerna safe for 8 years made her who she is and taught her never to take any abuse from anyone, self respect which filthy housefly cry baby cannot ever teach or learn himself bc he is an abuser who slapped prerna and she deserve this kind of man bc that’s what she likes an filthy housefly cry baby 😊 

3 episode of running omg so we should give this  filthy  housefly a medal for that🤣 

anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilazyair

Has the day finally come when I see the psychiatrist finally lose her sh*t? 🤣

No fictional show is worth one's sanity, babe 😆warna patients ke prescriptions mujhe khud lene padenge🤣 just wanted to state some facts and I did 😆 

I have a night shift in 3 hrs  see you tomorrow❤️

Edited by anyania - 3 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mohini blackmails prerna to marry naveen: prerna makes that decision and hides the truth from fam

Komolika blackmails anurag to marry her: anurag makes that decisions & hid the truth from prerna

Bajaj blackmails/makes a deal with prerna: prerna makes that choice and hid the truth from basu 

Anurag throwing prerna down the bridge: anurag makes that choice and hid the truth from prerna 

No offense but this entire show is about anurag and prerna getting blackmailed and falling victim to it everytime. Anurag basu is a supposed rich businessman. Are you telling me he can't pull some strings or have sources or leverage given the status he has in society? Oh Please lol 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: durga33

epic post 👍it seems just because bajaj is in on the plans that absolve anurag from all his past sins. Sorry it doesn't work like that. Anurag basu is the biggest villian in his own story. How? With the lies, mistrust, miscommunication and making choices for others. Thank you so much for pointing out about the marriage deal between prerish wasn't blackmail because it wasn't. Bajaj always gave prerna a choice which anurag never did. He didn't force her to marry him. She made that choice as well as anurag to marry komo. Just as anurag made the choice to be manipulated and do all that he did. 

He never forced her he clearly give her a choice and she accepted it and he lived up to his promise and took care of her when none was there for her and komolika was on verge of killing her to it was RB who saved her and give her a new life and even in end he give his life up for her. 

Majboor is what that filthy housefuls cry baby always used no wonder Bajaj give him this name he deserves it. A man who cannot even stand up to a woman like komolika and then blames her that he is majboor is not a character which audience even want to sympathize with, they rejected this filthy housefly completely. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

how could he after all cvs has  to show the hero oops that’s an insult to hero word I meant filthy housefly some chance before show ends to find prerna ji or else won’t this character be badnaam more then it already is for many reasons. 

Oh omg so you to agree it’s thanks to MrRB filthy housefly stop crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣 chalo bajaj was here to make damage but here he to redeem some many peoples starting from prerna to filthy housefly who stopped crying for a bit. The end was fabulous cvs couldn’t dare to butcher RB and they know without RB show is useless so they wanted to give him an amazing ending. A man sacrificed his life for a woman who he liked and respected that’s something none can take away. Villain won the heart like always. 

But good you thanked RB to make filthy housefly grow up a bit from cry baby 🤣

anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

I won't go into PreRish and AP dynamics. Both were problematic in various aspects, AP more so. If I try to see Prerna as a FL (difficult I know ), both men wronged her but I'll always give her the benefit of doubt because she never cried wolf. She never pondered over her actions (wasn't made to) so that turned out to be a silver lining in the disaster the entire victimisation game is/was. 👍🏼 

Manipulation is not a one way path 👍🏼 and knowing the soft side of Bajaj, Prerna's agency and his acceptance is one aspect I very much like about PreRish.