Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhi1995 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anyania

This post is about the other guy but whatever I'll reply ๐Ÿ˜†

No man is perfect. Neither Bajaj nor Anurag. 

If the bridge kaand suddenly turned out to be a BajKom conspiracy, it doesn't absolve the ML of his sins. Let's call it for what it is, forgiveness for that is pure shite. Nobody forced him to do what he did. He could've 'talked' it out with Prerna. Did he? No. He made decisions for both P and Sneha. He played the perfect puppet. 

Bajaj has always been manipulative behind the scenes but isn't that how it is supposed to be? That is his character trait. I am not Justifying what he did. It was absolutely wrong. BUT did Bajaj's wrongdoings suddenly make Anurag right? NO. Don't fit his actions into the 'normal' category unless you are willing to accept that YES, there is a major flaw in AP relationship and even a greater flaw in A's character. 

The only thing I liked about Bajaj wrt to Prerna was that he ALWAYS gave her the agency to decide for herself. Manipulative yes but nobody forced her hand since the very beginning, even in the deal marriage. She was not blackmailed, she had TERMS set and had the agency. She accepted because she WANTED it easy. 

Anurag fell into BajKom's plans because he WANTED it easy. 

Bajaj did not put a gun to her head and said you have to take revenge. It was Prerna's decision, he supported her and accepted it and helped her. 

Manipulation and majbooris and selfless and epic love do not clean their slates. 

I replied for the words man should be like rb.

Secondly the show which I watched I had never seen rb giving any choice to prerna.manipulations and choice of freedom can't come together my frnd.

I wish anything could change the very fact he separated her 2 day old daughter from her for his SELFLESS LOVE.

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: forbidden

+1 munni you have sealed it with truth. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฅ aag lagi di! 

We are Bengali and we never see such shitty acts in front of maa Durga never ever ekta in order to make money she uses such scenes in front of maa Durga chi. Such worship place is for purity no one will dare to show such disgusting scenes but ekta does thatโ€™s why she is called by names she cannot show anything and get away with.  She better be careful Durga maa ka idol is not for mockery to show her flop show ka raas leela why donโ€™t she stick her idol face for show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF33_NwhMcY/?igshid=a29hydk8ibrv

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thankyou for summing up the show and anurag in two words.

anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I replied for the words man should be like rb.

Secondly the show which I watched I had never seen rb giving any choice to prerna.manipulations and choice of freedom can't come together my frnd.

I wish anything could change the very fact he separated her 2 day old daughter from her for his SELFLESS LOVE.

Words for RB but clearly replying to the one for A ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ same same

You only get your freedom curtailed when you wish to be manipulated ๐Ÿ˜† that WISH is hers. 

I cannot repeat the same lines in this post as well ๐Ÿ˜† but A pushed down his lover from Howrah bridge, put his 2 day old daughter in the care of an unknown lady for his EPIC LOVE

If you wanna go for tit for tat. Let's make it even ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Refer to my previous post for more details. 

Thank you. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Will they really edit Male leads reaction for a climax scene  ๐Ÿ˜† I doubt that...๐Ÿ˜† that too Ekta's beloved Anus๐Ÿคฃ when Prerna is attacked๐Ÿ˜ณ Now I am looking forward for Hero for another round of laughing riot. ๐Ÿ˜† Since it's a gangster tale lot of stunt scenes must be there. Last day when Anu ๐Ÿ˜€ ran with thrishul reminded me of Pole vault ๐Ÿคฃand sword fight was really funny๐Ÿคฃ . Most funny scene was Anu giving trishul to prerna๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”ฅ

One thing that creative team never disappointed in showing is filthy housefly cry baby is and always was a filthy housefly. No guts, no charm, nothing as nayi soch which one would appreciate but even in end filthy housefly cry baby stayed the same way filthy housefly. MrRB had to save prerna again. Thanks to RB filthy housefly cry baby got prerna easily. Bajaj kind of give them a bheek Of life lol. Filthy housefly cry baby ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by .Shiva. - 3 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anyania

Words for RB but clearly replying to the one for A ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ same same

You only get your freedom curtailed when you wish to be manipulated ๐Ÿ˜† that WISH is hers. 

I cannot repeat the same lines in this post as well ๐Ÿ˜† but A pushed down his lover from Howrah bridge, put his 2 day old daughter in the care of an unknown lady for his EPIC LOVE

If you wanna go for tit for tat. Let's make it even ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Refer to my previous post for more details. 

Thank you. 

and here there is NO manipulation from Anurag Basu๐Ÿ˜† , where he plotted with his enemies to manipulate Prerna into believing that he is cheating her , he is awww so transparent and open with her and communicated everything to her and he gave complete choice to Prerna and based on , she  gave him the choice to freedom to push her down the bridge and give her baby to some ladyโค๏ธ ! soul love ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคช

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Will they really edit Male leads reaction for a climax scene  ๐Ÿ˜† I doubt that...๐Ÿ˜† that too Ekta's beloved Anus๐Ÿคฃ when Prerna is attacked๐Ÿ˜ณ Now I am looking forward for Hero for another round of laughing riot. ๐Ÿ˜† Since it's a gangster tale lot of stunt scenes must be there. Last when Anu ๐Ÿ˜€ ran with thrishul reminded me of Pole vault ๐Ÿคฃand sword fight was really funny๐Ÿคฃ . Most funny scene was Anu giving trishul to prerna๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Of my ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

what was creative on jeez 

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Awesome post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”ฅ

One thing that creative team never disappointed in showing is filthy housefly cry baby is and always was a filthy housefly. No guts, no charm, nothing as nayi soch which one would appreciate but even in end filthy housefly cry baby stayed the same way filthy housefly. MrRB had to save prerna again. Thanks to RB filthy housefly cry baby got prerna easily. Bajaj kind of give them a bheek Of life and Filthy housefly cry baby ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž

this is savage 

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

I agree Rishabh did give them a bheek to life or else ram ram sate to prerna ji. What could the filthy housefly do Nothing ๐Ÿคฃ nice try ekta to whitewash your favorite but audience is not blind we are gonna tell how it is. No milk wash or white wash is gonna work. Filthy housefly cry baby character was nothing but a filthy housefly. 

Edited by forbidden - 3 years ago
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

and here there is NO manipulation from Anurag Basu๐Ÿ˜† , where he plotted with his enemies to manipulate Prerna into believing that he is cheating her , he is awww so transparent and open with her and communicated everything to her and he gave complete choice to Prerna and based on , she  gave him the choice to freedom to push her down the bridge and give her baby to some ladyโค๏ธ ! soul love ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคช

Like I said earlier, if Bajaj turns out to be the bad guy, Anurag suddenly becomes the good one and he's forgiven for everything ๐Ÿ˜† what justification is that? 

I'll even go far as to say AP had more choices than any other character to venture into a different direction and lead normal lives. But every choice becomes a majboori in their books. They do not seek an alternative and it becomes a manipulation and blackmail in people's eyes. ๐Ÿ˜† They become victims and call foul play.

Edited by anyania - 3 years ago