Thx u CV 2 prove me right about Filthy housefly Basu 4 last time also - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ashkiah

I was aso so shocked by anurags reaction.

when komo approached prerna he was just watching.

when komo died no reaction at all.

she is a human and deserves some sad reaction from the whole basu bari

bajaj died prerna screaming ambulance bulao and everyone was just standing and watching. 

no display of emotions from no one in such an intense situation. what was that ??

Highlight-sry not acceptable.humanity is for humans and komo is not.

Itni expectations iss character se abhi bhi?šŸ¤£ I can only trust him with sindoors and promises šŸ˜† 

But even the hopeless part of me expected him to give a speck of reaction šŸ˜† run towards her? Widen eyes? Open mouth? Move hands? Feet? Something?... anything?

The impassive demeanor is not suggesting good thingsšŸ¤£ either its uhh...acting? Is that what it is called? šŸ˜• or he's too used to murder that he wouldn't be bothered anymorešŸ˜† that's a real character development, i call it progress 

I do not care who ends up with which guyšŸ˜†but khairaat ka HEA they deserve šŸ˜† cheers peoplešŸ˜Ž

This character is whatever type you forget without even giving a second thoughts. Itā€™s a shitty character thatā€™s why audience rejected over and over again. Did we learn anything from watching this filthy housefly nothing and whatā€™s worse is the Male actor couldnā€™t even act even 1% of what that character demanded. A character who couldnā€™t stand up to a woman like komolika to defend prerna and name that as majboori *slow clap* then whatā€™s most disgusting was when he called diya a mistake *chi* who says that about a kid. Such filthy housefuls is curse to shows and thatā€™s what happened to ekta ka dream project it closed before its time while others shows are running for more then 7 If years lol. Despite makers trying to whitewash filthy housefly people feeling like puking to even mention this character now. Itā€™s the most disgusting character in kZk history.

This character played victim card left, right, center lol only good for stalking others bedroom thatā€™s the manner this character showed. Even cvs couldnā€™t whitewash that and in end they had to highlight RB and show what true sacrifice is and who is the real man of this show.

It was a mistake show by ekta and nail in the coffin was giving this character to someone who cannot act even 1% of what anurag basu is. 

Originally posted by forbidden

This character is whatever type you forget without even giving a second thoughts. Itā€™s a shitty character thatā€™s why audience rejected over and over again. Did we learn anything from watching this filthy housefly nothing and whatā€™s worse is the Male actor couldnā€™t even act even 1% of what that character demanded. A character who couldnā€™t stand up to a woman like komolika to defend prerna and name that as majboori *slow clap* then whatā€™s most disgusting was when he called diya a mistake *chi* who says that about a kid. Such filthy housefuls is curse to shows and thatā€™s what happened to ekta ka dream project it closed before its time while others shows are running for more then 7 If years lol. Despite makers trying to whitewash filthy housefly people feeling like puking to even mention this character now. Itā€™s the most disgusting character in kZk history.

This character played victim card left, right, center lol only good for stalking others bedroom thatā€™s the manner this character showed. Even cvs couldnā€™t whitewash that and in end they had to highlight RB and show what true sacrifice is and who is the real man of this show.

It was a mistake show by ekta and nail in the coffin was giving this character to someone who cannot act even 1% of what anurag basu is. 

Are we watching the same show.same rb who was pawn to komo plan for 8 long year,who couldn't stood up against komo for Selfless love,who was involved with komo and chandrika for orphany fire,who actually forged anurag sign to give sneha to komo,who emotionally manipulated pre for 8 long years,who give a shit to pain of his SEPFLESS love and continue to fill her with hatred and revenge only.

if tand only if this is kind of man is the perfect man or man should be or whatever.

NO WORDS

Housefly was shocked at how one shark survivor was able to kill another shark once again šŸ¤£ I don't blame Anurag i would have felt the same way seeing such drama at my own house with 2rs chaku for 1000000000000 times. 

Anyways now these fly posts are good comic relief too šŸ˜†

To Anurag : I love you like i hate you  

Ekta didn't post for the show but she did post for her Anu to be her next Hero šŸ¤£ 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 3 years ago

Actors reaction are shot separately. The lack of reactions was obviously due to the shabby editing but some things in this forum will never change šŸ˜† 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by surbhi1995

Highlight-sry not acceptable.humanity is for humans and komo is not.

i wanted to say at least some shocking reaction, or some running to komo or running to bajaj was expected. and even in the last day they shot separately .

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

He very well knew Komo is desperately trying to kill Prerna and when she barges and pulls the knife, he was standing like a statue .. with the expression as if seeing ppl being stabbed is something casual and every day thing for him, blame it on the actor for the lack of expressions... Nivi Anupam Moh Moloi got at least some expressions but him cool as cucumber  ?

He could have moved ahead. screamed her name or even pushed her aside but nahin ..  may be Mr.Bajaj told him not to shield her .šŸ¤” he is never her savior not even a knife is pulled to kill her right infront of his eyes ,  yahaan bhi he needed Bajaj to save his soulmate ... like once she needed Bajaj to save her soulmate ,  he always pushed her into the darkest dungeons .. even in this moment he couldn't save or protect her , but never mind he loves her ! 

The one who cannot protect their loved ones have no right to claim love ... he was fooled or mindless and spineless to be part of the plan and fall into the so called  trap by  his dushmans and took 8 long years to reveal this shittery .. it's not like komo RB plotted behind his back and he knew recently , he is freaking part of it and agar Pre wou;dn't have come from London or show is not ending , aur kitne saal happy family khelta with baby Komo ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much for the happy ending of lovers with no proper shaadi  through out the show ? even last 3 mins couldn't be dedicated to it ..  and yeh shaadi bhi kya shaadi .. without pandit, without family, with out mangalsutra, saathphere , mantra .. itna desperation ki just use sindoor to claim right what an pathetic mockery of rituals and sentiments 

And for heavens sake ekta  STOP making lusty hug/kisses infront of Durga maa idol, it's pious place, a place of worship. physical intimacy , hugs and kisses are NOT allowed there specially infront of Durga maa idol , it's pathetic and awful  mockery of  religious sentiments . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diya, is adopted because Sir was feeling lonely and dejected .. and used to drive away his depression for 8 years, jaise pehle biwi aayi , jaise beti mili  , the adopted daughter is no where seen , poor kid lost her mother and she is not even included in the pillow fight of the family, what a selfish man with morals and ideals on a pedestal 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This character is an awful mockery and a sham in the name of male lead/hero even after all the revelations, him being part of the plan with his dushmans and then playing victim card like .... and not even stepping ahead to save his lover and that  poker face with all casualness when someone is stabbed makes him undoubtedly the lamest ever lead character on itv . 

+1 munni you have sealed it with truth. šŸ™šŸ”„ aag lagi di! 

We are Bengali and we never see such shitty acts in front of maa Durga never ever ekta in order to make money she uses such scenes in front of maa Durga chi. Such worship place is for purity no one will dare to show such disgusting scenes but ekta does thatā€™s why she is called by names she cannot show anything and get away with.  She better be careful Durga maa ka idol is not for mockery to show her flop show ka raas leela why donā€™t she stick her idol face for show.

Originally posted by surbhi1995

Are we watching the same show.same rb who was pawn to komo plan for 8 long year,who couldn't stood up against komo for Selfless love,who was involved with komo and chandrika for orphany fire,who actually forged anurag sign to give sneha to komo,who emotionally manipulated pre for 8 long years,who give a shit to pain of his SEPFLESS love and continue to fill her with hatred and revenge only.

if tand only if this is kind of man is the perfect man or man should be or whatever.

NO WORDS

This post is about the other guy but whatever I'll reply šŸ˜†

No man is perfect. Neither Bajaj nor Anurag. 

If the bridge kaand suddenly turned out to be a BajKom conspiracy, it doesn't absolve the ML of his sins. Let's call it for what it is, forgiveness for that is pure shite. Nobody forced him to do what he did. He could've 'talked' it out with Prerna. Did he? No. He made decisions for both P and Sneha. He played the perfect puppet. 

Bajaj has always been manipulative behind the scenes but isn't that how it is supposed to be? That is his character trait. I am not Justifying what he did. It was absolutely wrong. BUT did Bajaj's wrongdoings suddenly make Anurag right? NO. Don't fit his actions into the 'normal' category unless you are willing to accept that YES, there is a major flaw in AP relationship and even a greater flaw in A's character. 

The only thing I liked about Bajaj wrt to Prerna was that he ALWAYS gave her the agency to decide for herself. Manipulative yes but nobody forced her hand since the very beginning, even in the deal marriage. She was not blackmailed, she had TERMS set and had the agency. She accepted because she WANTED it easy. 

Anurag fell into BajKom's plans because he WANTED it easy. 

Bajaj did not put a gun to her head and said you have to take revenge. It was Prerna's decision, he supported her and accepted it and helped her. 

Manipulation and majbooris and selfless and epic love do not clean their slates. 

Originally posted by ashkiah

i wanted to say at least some shocking reaction, or some running to komo or running to bajaj was expected. and even in the last day they shot separately .

Blame should be on director or editing team then.hurry to end that scene in less than 5 minutes lead to this.