Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Such an emotional post. No one could play better as Anurag like Parth. Really you will be missed as Anurag❤️

Alvida Anurag💔

Good luck for future projects.

Hope to see you soon 😊

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/nFfj3MvtkMw

As he himself says it here, the baggage and legacy the character & show had with it, was enough for any actor to think twice before saying a yes to be Anurag, the least liked character from the previous season. But, as I said in my farewell post to the team, Parth not only chose to play the character; but also made sure to etch the character in our hearts forever. The views and comments on his farewell post is a mini-proof of it. Shows, the boy was never wrong when he believed in himself, his talent, his parents' wishes and said yes to EK. 

Shine brighter Parthuuu and make your Mom prouder like never before. She's my favorite than you. Isaliye uski acha khayaal rakhiyega. Ok. 😀

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I know no one is going to see it anymore but i will write something soon once free ....pallu we all will miss ur AB 🤗

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aisling

Unres 🥺💞

I was waiting for this post since 18th.... And finally I had him writing alot more and much more beautifully than I expected him to.... The wait was so worth it!!!! Honestly this journey of Kzk wouldn't have ended on the note I wanted it to, for me without him posting anything for it. His post made me emotional and caption.... Content and Proud! 

Anurag Basu, in a culture which made virtue of living only as extroverts, took the path of his inner journey, in a quest of a center. At the center of his being, he got the answer.... He knew what he was and he knew what he wanted! In a world of Alpha males and Bad guys came this solemn, calm, genuine and easy-going man who captured hearts like no other! He had the honesty of his heart and purity of his emotions.... Written on and reflect straight through his eyes, in a way so profound! The apple of his family's eyes, the best friend one could have ever gotten, the heartthrob of his college, the prince charming of so many girls out there.... was going to live a good and long life with great and terrible moments, that he couldn't even imagine then! He fell for Prerna, the same girl whose bizarre ideas about Love and Thornbird, used to amuse him. Luck favoured him and he came to know that Prerna reciprocates his feelings and he was content, truly happy.... But his path to keep his love forever with him, was tougher than usual! He got pain, he died a thousand deaths by and after inflicted pain upon her.... to save her, he lost himself without her and their baby, he became a Thornbird for her! When she came back with an illusionary hatred for him, his heart started pumping blood in a way and at the rate it used to, again. He started feeling that it's been enough he and her, both deserves to be happy in life, which wasn't possible till he had her and she had him with no fears, foreshadowing and obstacles this time. Where there would be just him, her and their daughter and this belief of his made a way for all the evil forces to be removed from their life, by the spiritual force she and he had a major belief on.... Durga Maa! The love and lovers who had with them blessings of the Goddess herself had to survive through all those Kasautiies and end up as winners, anyhow and they did! ❤

Parth Samthaan, if I begin to write about you this one post wouldn't be enough for me.... So, I would just thank you from the bottom of my heart for playing Anurag Basu on screen. As the character's creator herself said, there couldn't be a better Anurag except you! Having seen your previous show and fictional character, even I din't think you will play Anurag with such earnesty that along with youth audience you will earn fans in older age groups, as well. Your words show what this show and Anurag means to you.... The BEST farewell post for any show and character I have ever seen! You have come a long way and with few improvements you will go miles ahead! 

You are my favourite person, in the real world and Anurag is my favourite person, in the fictional world. Kasautii Zindagi Kay and Anurag Basu, for me as an individual fan of Parth Samthaan were, are and will always remain as a prayer which got answered! 

Alvida Anurag! 🥺💞

Shine on, Samthaan! ❤💫 

Brilliant !!!🥺💔