SidNaaz Unlimited CC69|Sana missing Sid already?!🥺❤️[IO] - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Not excited for bb but soooooo excited to see Sid back on screen. It felt surreal to see him on stage with Sk in promo. Looking forward to see him this time with out Sana. Having not followed him from before bb13, I can not picture him with out her. Would be interesting to see  him without  all those vulnerabilities   .

Unlikely but still hoping to see devdas side of him as of Sana in MSK. Sana n her teddy with Sid's t-shirt was 💖💖💖. I know he has  perhaps gone past that  stage of teddy bears🤣 but still …..Lets see how these 2 weeks of him are going to unfold.....

Btw is it only me and my shipper heart that can sense something different in him from his entry in bb13.

Edited by sam_sidnaaz - 3 years ago

What time is the telecast?

Promo looked too serious types wese.. are we not gonna have Salman teasing Sid with Sana ittu sa?😭 my Dil toots💔

Sorry accidental repost earlier

Thank you Uma to keep up with it amidst your busy schedule.💖.  Dont worry about fancy intro. We will  miss it but will have to make do with out it😂💖

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

What time is the telecast?

Promo looked too serious types wese.. are we not gonna have Salman teasing Sid with Sana ittu sa?😭 my Dil toots💔

9 pm 

Is there  a sadness in his eyes ???

https://twitter.com/krithika_shukla/status/1312377863509667846?s=20

Thank you so much Uma, you are a darling♥️♥️♥️

SidNaaz are ruling the trend charts🤣As always

Salman is not touching anyone 🤣