The caption 👍🏼❤️ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNWLtjsrrq/

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Lennie thumbnail

Out of eveyone in the house, Choti Guddan and family all seem to think Money Birla is decent, when the two decent members are Agastya and Arushi. 

Money Birla intentions are wrong and lustful man. So i hope Agastya sees what is happening here...  and the Jindal family. 

Now waiting to see when Choti gets her restaurant back and how.

As per Agastya said that Choti Guddan is the only one that is daughter Rashi listened to. 

Choti and Rashi have bonded now, we saw just how Choti speaks to her and makes her understand.

Agastya also had his gazing moment (lost in her) at Choti because how endearing she is and to Rashi (i hope more moments like this follow - the gazing on Choti), until Rashi snapped him out of it.

Pushpa having another tantrum lol. This time cos DJ told her about Agastya and Rashi at the Jindal house, but its ok for Pushpa to turn up at Jindal house or restaurant in the past. Double standards.

Agastya and Rashi being father and daughter doesn't add up - leap wise this much is obvious... Rashi is 10 yrs old, Leap was 10 years on, and judging by how Pushpa treats Rashi - so nastily that she doesn't even considered her as family it seems. Rashi calls her Dadi Mom but Pushpa is ignorant to her. 

I am intrigued to find out what exactly is the relation/story and what happened there and how/why Agastya stepped up cos i don't believe he is her biological dad.  (if Agastya did have a kid, i think Pushpa would be giving out a big punishment lol)

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The story line up is intriguing... let's see how they take it further.

I would want to see Guddan as bold girl who is strong enough to beat anyone not a meek girl who starts crying if someone is louder to her.. Afterall she is Akshan's daughter.. they showed choti have some qualities of Guddan but not AJs.. AJ was intensed personality with business mind.. I would love to see choti getting some qualities of AJ as inheritance other than cooking 

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishant

The story line up is intriguing... let's see how they take it further.

I would want to see Guddan as bold girl who is strong enough to beat anyone not a meek girl who starts crying if someone is louder to her.. Afterall she is Akshan's daughter.. they showed choti have some qualities of Guddan but not AJs.. AJ was intensed personality with business mind.. I would love to see choti getting some qualities of AJ as inheritance other than cooking 

I would hope they will be building up more of Choti Guddan getting confidence as time goes on with each trial and fight she has...  (obviously still having the difference between Badi Guddan), i don't think she's totally meek cos she doesnt stand, listen and not say a word but she actually does say what needs to be just not just as confidently. 

Judging from Kanika's interview before the leap took place on screen, she did say there will be some qualities she has of Guddan and some of AJ, so as you said inheriting his cooking skills, and hopefully the business mind.... 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago