Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

The last two episodes...

I am abit confused did Pushpa say she will think of giving back the restaurant once her new sweet line gets launched?  after Choti saying whats in the ingredients.

One of her best quality of her is that she cant lie, she is truthful and pure hearted and has this innocence.

As much as Agastya steps up or tries to, she is shut down either by others or himself (due to not going against his mother) this time his sister stopped him. 

I am pretty sure Aarav and Arushi are going to be more in future... they shared scenes one on one, and did again. She is calm whilst he is full of anger.

Even at the mandir Choti and Agastya are destined to meet and this via Rashi, seems like she is Agastya's daughter, if she is 10 yrs old i think then how old was Agastya when he had her or is she even his?! cos Chiku and Choti met around 10 yrs ago wasnt it? 

Cute scenes with Choti and Rashi, and we got see alittle bit of Rashi and her dad, cute bond even thought she runs away lol

I'm not sure if the kind of woman/wife that Pushpa wants for Agastya is for his own good or for herself...  half of it looked like the list of qualities were quite good, but the other half of it seems to be overshadow what she said by saying that the wife should also keep her husband in control and do whatever she says...  

Sure she named the qualities that are abit opposite of Choti Guddan but there is no doubt Choti has some of those qualities and emotions in her,  is pure hearted, and fierce in her own way and will be a support for her life partner and be on same wavelength, and more, thats how a relationship grows and love. 

I do not trust Money Birla, he has his lustful eyes on Choti Guddan and that is not good. I just hope Agastya realises this soon, or atleast we see some jealousy in him too. 

Each fall and catch eye lock is different... the one at the sweet launch in holding her hand, feet touching each other, and he catches her again...  and then in the mandir too as she turns in anger to shout or to hit him lol

I think they are at the stage of nok jhok tashan now lol. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

The names Choti comes up for Agastya lol.

Bachcha Chor and BBC = Birla Bachcha Chor lol

Choti and Rashi have already a bond, and she listens to her, even Agastya got surprised. 

I like the moment where Choti Guddan is trying to block Agastya going forward, and then side of their faces touch ;) 

Like I said before they are now at the stage of nok jhok, even Rashi was enjoying it and she has the front seat to it lol.

Lennie thumbnail