Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

We all knew Pushy Pushpa can hold a grudge and give punishment too, but to hold a grudge against her son and the punishment she gave (send him off to boarding school and not speak to him for a year)... 

We can understand abite more why Agastya did what he did, and the explanation he gives, and why he does he doesnt go against his mum.

He knows he did wrong with Choti, despite him saying its business. He broke her trust something that valuable and took her most precious thing. Two things that are important to Choti Guddan. 

Agastya and Arushi his little sister seem to have a nice bond. Glad Arushi character isnt the typical ignorant brat sister but someone who knows her mother is wrong and pushy. 

We get to know Agastya is a App developer. 

Precap - I like that Agastya wants to help, but i liked it even more that Choti isnt going to just accept his help or money after what he did etc. And saying she will get her restaurant back with honesty.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yeah

Agastya did that due_to Pushpa's orders

but he was convincing her

but she did not listen

Choti Guddan is 🔥🔥🔥

Would love to see how she takes back restaurant 

may be Aarav and Arushi will be paired up

Lennie thumbnail

Choti Guddan is fighting and she has confidence which is coming out, no matter how others perceive her. Kanika just plays her so well...

Agastya wont go against his mother after the last treatment he got in his childhood but he does try to, but is stopped or ordered to. But how long can he tolerate the wrongdoings and attitude of his mother esp once him and Guddan fall in love and come together. He won't be able to tolerate anyone talking to Guddan like that. 

Even I thought Aarav and Arushi could be paired up. The potential is there and the shock Pushpa will get lol 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago