Pavitra Bhagya

FF's - Prayansh / The beginning of their great love - Page 3

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 3 : Has love always been like this ?

Pranati's birthday party was quiet. Rey had stayed away, letting her get acquainted with her friends, but he never lost sight of her.

She was moving, he was moving.

She would often wave to him to ask if everything was all right, he would just nod his head.

Swara watched their exchange with anger on her face. He had understood that she hadn't been able to make Pranati change her mind and he was relieved.

- Rey, why don't you go and see her, Dilsher asked.

- I can't be sticky ! It's her birthday.

He had all the time, that's what he really thought, but couldn't say. The sun was setting and he suspected that he was going to have to part with Pranati, so he drew him away from the eyes and leaned him against the wall.

He looked her in the eyes and smiled.

- Did you have a good time ? Rey asked Pranati.

He began to run his hand through his hair. He heard Pranati holding his breath, Rey was on clouds. Such an innocent girl who had agreed to go out with him... Reyansh Khurana... He shook his head not to think about things he refused to face for the moment.

- Thank you for the surprise, I would have liked not to go through the kidnapping scene, but it was perfect.

- As long as you're happy and content, the rest doesn't matter.

He kissed her on the forehead and backed away. He still had to be patient, but Pranati, as Dilsher had said, was not like the other girls.

- Do you have a curfew ? Rey asked him.

- No, but I still have to celebrate my birthday with my parents.

Rey shook his head and took his hand. They went back into the room and told everyone that they could stay that it was at his expense, but that he was going home. He retrieved the keys to his car and let Pranati say goodbye to his best friend.

He would really like to ignore Swara, but she looked at him with so much hatred that he couldn't help himself.

- I'm not going to kill her and leave her body somewhere ! I'm taking her home. You can call her to find out if she's still alive, if you want.

Pranati watched him shocked, he simply raised his shoulders and turned around. He waited for the young women to finish arguing near the door. When Pranati gave up, she came to join him.

- She loves me so she protects me.

Rey preferred not to answer. He didn't know if it was the love of a friend or simply the desire to control Pranati, but he will decide what to do with Swara very soon.

The journey to Pranati's house was done in silence. The young woman didn't ask him how he knew where she lived, something Rey had understood for a long time.

Pranati didn't ask for anything, she just assumed that he had looked for everything about her and she didn't mind.

He really had to warn her that we live in a dangerous world that it is not good to trust so quickly.

He stopped in front of the Pranati housing estate and turned off the engine.

- Do you want me to pick you up in the morning ?

- No, my father is dropping me off. You can drive me home if you want.

- All right. I saw that you don't have a phone, how can I talk to you if I feel like it ?

- My mother still hasn't accepted yet. But my father has decided to offer it to me. Maybe it's one of my gifts.

- I'll give you my number, just let me know then.

- All right.

Pranati gave him a big smile and opened the door. She stopped for a second and bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek before running away. Rey remained stunned for a few seconds before putting his hand on her cheek.

Even though he would have liked to stay away from Pranati, everything about her attracted him to a point that he could not ignore. What was he going to do now ?

Pranati was on cloud nine, she had almost gotten used to the idea that she was going to have to forget Reyansh, but all he was doing was preparing a surprise for her birthday.

She knew her mother would not agree, but she couldn't lie to her, but for now she was just going to see where their relationship was going before she told her.

Her father Madan Mishra was the most understanding of her parents, she would discuss it with him had to talk to her mother.

She opened the door of her flat and found everything in darkness and a few seconds later her family shouted "Surprise".

Pranati was happy, twice during the day she was treated to a surprise.

Her brother Prabhas and her sister Chetna approached her and exploded the glitter over her head before singing "Happy Birthday".

- Happy ? asked his sister. It wasn't easy to get Mummy accepted that we're preparing everything, but you know Daddy ?

Pranati smiled and let her brother hug her.

- Our little one is getting big, he says to tease her.

They walked towards the table where there was a chocolate cake and some presents. His father put a kiss on his forehead and wished him well. Her mother, as usual, had this gap that she had difficulty bridging with them, her daughters.

- Go and blow out your candles, pressed his sister Chetna.

Pranati blew out her candles and cut a piece of cake, she offered a bite to each member of her family and wiped away the tears that had begun to run down her cheeks.

Her father hugged her and rubbed her back.

- You're a big girl now, you mustn't cry any more.

- Don't cry yet, you might still need your tears, his sister mocked him.

His father gave him a small rectangular box. Pranati knew she was finally going to get her mobile phone.

She smiled a big smile at her father and opened it. It was a Samsung, it must have cost them a lot of money.

- Daddy, said Pranati with tears in his eyes.

- All for my little princess.

Pranati looked at her mother, she knew she wanted to say something, but her father must have told her it was her birthday so she didn't say anything.

Pranati went to give her mother a hug and read, "Thank you". Her mother rubbed her back awkwardly.

- Happy Birthday.

- Thanks Mum.

Her sister took the box in her hands and started teasing her. A good night as usual in the Mishra family.

Rey returned to the room to join his friend Dilsher, he saw his friends who had brought alcohol. He wasn't in the mood to drink, so he dropped himself on a chair and took a bottle of water.

- Back already ?

- What do you think ? I just took her home.

- Hum...

- What now ? asked Rey irritated ! I told you I don't intend to play, so give me a little credit.

- Yes, I know. It just doesn't destroy his life...

- Are you my friend or his ? I already have his best friend who might cause me problems and then to support me, you become a psychologist.

- You know that I support you, but I can't help it, I was taught to respect women, so it's also my role to tell you that she is not like the others, she is special, my brother.

- Yes, says Rey, getting lost in his thoughts.

He still couldn't understand why, from the moment he first laid eyes on Pranati, he wanted her in his life.

There was a time when this gentleness, this innocence, this femininity was what radiated his childhood, but...

He shook his head and took a bottle of beer from the table.

His phone vibrated just as he was about to take his first sip. When he read the first word, he put the bottle down without knowing it.

He smiled and answered quickly.

'Rey'

- So you did get a phone for your birthday ?

'Unknown'.

- Yes, I know tomorrow my mother will tell me how to use it, you know the mothers' recommendations ?

Rey stayed a few seconds with his fingers above his screen without knowing what to answer. Instead, he simply recorded his number in his phonebook.

'Pranati'

- You don't say anything more ? Are you busy ?

'Rey'

- No, I am 100% available for you.

He added a smiley face with an angel's crown at the end of his message. Dilsher showed him the entrance, he saw a group of girls come in whom he would have preferred not to see tonight.

- Do you want me to send them back ? Dilsher asked him.

- I imagine it's one of the boys from the group who called them, I can't spoil their fun.

- What do you want to do then ?

- I'm going home.

His friend looked at him in amazement. Rey Khurana, who didn't party until dawn, was rare these days.

- Are you coming or are you going to look at me for a long time ?

- I'm coming, his friend told him.

Rey dropped off his friend at home and returned to the Khurana villa.

He tried not to get caught by his grandmother who liked to prowl around at night to make sure everyone was there.

He was able to reach his room without crossing it. He got ready for his boxing session as he did every night.

Punching in the punching bag was a way for him to clear his head. Today too many things have reminded him of a past he would like to forget more than anything else.

An hour later, his arms started to get heavy, he stopped and went to take a shower. He lay down and looked at his phone. He found a single message that gave him back his smile for the night.

'Pranati'

- Good night Rey. Sweet dreams.

He put his phone on his chest and closed his eyes.

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Living in a different world now.. 

You fulfilling my college track wish😳

How I always wanted to see pranati's family which CVS ignored after the court drama😔

And her sister... She is too cute.. I really thank lockdown only for this thing... They didn't pair Arman against chetna.

Still I wished they pair chetna with Archit.

Me going off track...

Reyansh acting so decent😳

Pranati trying hard not to let her feelings take over her completely...

Getting mobile as gift from her dad.

And reyansh already started feeling guilty for his intentions😃

Waiting for next update...

Character development is superb..

Me and nats will stay here forever😆

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jey3ram

How I always wanted to see pranati's family which CVS ignored after the court drama😔

And her sister... She is too cute.. I really thank lockdown only for this thing... They didn't pair Arman against chetna.

Me going off track...

You are forgetting me jey 😜😜

We all will be here...living our PB through this FF...

Thanks a ton readlo for accepting our wish...

Waiting for the next update....

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vswarup

Nats and you are same team... So it's no difference😆

We three are three idiots 😂

Always stay together wherever we go

See I never left sautan club yet despite the fact that I'm not a member or supporter🤣😆🤬

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cynthia ❤️😭

This is beautiful!  My smile din't falter anywhere in  the chapter 

The story movement & character development, well paced and solid! We're getting to see what we couldn't in almost PB style and I'm here for it! I'm so excited!!! 

Thank you for giving us this FF ❤️

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bold, 100% ❤️

ReadLo thumbnail

Me going off track...

I thought I might as well involve the whole Mishra family.

The mother would have to be there. We know how scared she is of society, so she has her importance in what happens next.

Who knows... Chetna will end up with Archit...lol...😆

Besides, Chetna is Pranati's little or big sister?

I will make you live through my words as long as I have strength. 🤗

ReadLo thumbnail

Y're welcome 🤗

ReadLo thumbnail

Nats and you are same team... So it's no difference😆

We three are three idiots 😂

Always stay together wherever we go

See I never left sautan club yet despite the fact that I'm not a member or supporter🤣😆🤬

🤣So in the end you have one foot in and one foot out.

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Natashapaul

Cynthia ❤️😭

This is beautiful!  My smile din't falter anywhere in  the chapter 

The story movement & character development, well paced and solid! We're getting to see what we couldn't in almost PB style and I'm here for it! I'm so excited!!! 

Thank you for giving us this FF ❤️

It takes time to develop the characters.

We haven't really been able to see things, so I tell myself that I'm going to try to bring Rey's malaise to life right now.

I didn't want to write in the first person because I knew if I did it it would hurt.

Rey is too complex as a character, so I preferred to do it in narrative, which makes it easier to see him from an external point of view, it's easier to manage.