Pavitra Bhagya

FF's - Prayansh / The beginning of their great love

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Preyansh/ The beginning of their great love

Hello everyone, 

It's Cynthia, as promised I'm offering you this FF on Preyansh.

I took over during the university period of Rey and Pranati.

Of course it's from my imagination. And it won't follow the series. That's not the point anyway.

For the mistakes I apologize in advance. You already know I don't like to read myself again... lol...

In this difficult period of knowing or not whether our series will disappear, I wanted to lighten your heart with my story.

Enjoy your reading.

🤗

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail

Contents

Summary

The characters

Chapter 1 : The first time he saw her

Chapter 2 : She only wanted friendship, but not him...

Chapter 3 : Has love always been like this ?

Chapter 4 : Who are you Pranati Mishra ?

ReadLo thumbnail

Summary

What does love mean ?

If one asked Reyansh Khurana, he would say the consent between a woman and a man to have the pleasure of knowing each other.

But for Pranati Khurana, she would tell you, trust in her partner, the future with him or simply love unconditionally.

But nothing is written in advance. They are young and life is full of obstacles.

Find them again when their great love has begun.

ReadLo thumbnail

The characters

• Reyansh Khurana aka Rey 
  • Pranati Mishra aka Prani
  • Armaan Khurana
  • Maan Khurana
  • Chetna Mishra
  • Vardhan Khurana
  • Baljeet Khurana aka Dadi
  • Kesar
  • Arjit Ahuja
  • Navya Ahuja
  • and more...

ReadLo thumbnail

Chapter 1 : The first time he saw her

The first time he laid eyes on her, he thought she was an angel. Her shy smile was so authentic and the look on her hair made her look like she had wings.

He wanted to approach her, but he knew he had a bad reputation, so he watched her from a distance for a long time, but she was like a magnet calling out to him. Then fate decided for him.

On this sunny day, he was playing a football game with his friends when his ball went towards her. He couldn't resist touching her hand, her skin was so soft that he refrained from taking it in his own hands. True to himself he gave her a kiss, she gave him an innocent smile, it made his heart beat a thousand miles an hour, but he preferred to leave.

It was difficult for him to resume his match, he made several mistakes before asking for a break.

He must have known who she was. He couldn't hold back.

She had heard about him, Reyansh Khurana, he was the most unfaithful boy at the university. She wasn't looking for a boyfriend, so she didn't mind ignoring him, but she had noticed that wherever she was, he was there.

His best friend had told him what other girls said about him. She had reassured him that she wouldn't go near him, but today fate had contradicted him. Seeing him so closely made his heart beat. She didn't dare to examine his feelings, but she wasn't so naive not to know that she liked his presence.

Days went by without her meeting him. She looked for him, but she had ended up thinking that he must be with another girl, so she decided that she shouldn't cling to the hope of seeing him.

Pranati Mishra, he had been repeating his name several times a day for a week. He had been fired for breaking a window, of course, he could have had his grandmother intervene, but it had allowed him to carry out his investigation. But one thing had shocked him in the mean time. He hadn't been near a single girl. He had vocalised on her, and had forgotten all the others. He didn't know whether to worry or not.

He was just fascinated... Now that he had the information he needed, it was time for him to attack.

On Monday morning he had started looking for her everywhere, arriving at lunch time, he was starting to get angry. Where was she ? He had looked for her everywhere and now his curiosity was becoming anxiety.

Did anything happen to him while he was away ?

Another college boy had wooed him before him ? He had warned that she was him, even though he wasn't yet sure what he was going to do.

Before the afternoon classes resumed, he set foot in a place he hadn't been once since he entered the university : the library !

He had it tidied up after tidying up and finally fell on her. He stayed for a few seconds to watch her absorbed in the reading of his book.

She turned the pages one after the other, she had to prepare her homework, he would have liked not to disturb her, but the day had put him on the net, patience was no longer his strong point...

He pushed a row of books in her direction and frightened her. She leapt a metre and dropped the book she was holding.

Pranati watched him for the first time in days and all his impatience and anxiety vanished.

But who was she to have such power over him ?

He went around his row and joined her. Little by little he moved towards her. He could see the attraction he had on her.

His body straightened up. She was squirming on the spot. She blushed. She tried to avert her eyes, but the next second she turned it back towards herself.

When he stopped in front of her, he smiled at her.

It was pretentious of him, but he knew he had a charm that would turn any girl's head. He didn't yet know why, he wanted Pranati Mishra in his life, but for the time being, only his presence was enough for him.

- Hi, he said to her.

She blushes even more. Her whole face turned crimson red. He laughed softly and bent down to pick up the books he had thrown away. He thought that doing this harmless act would help her recover her faculties.

Afew minutes later, she joined him and helped him tidy up. And took the book she was reading and held it tight against her chest.

He looked her straight in the eye and said.

- Reyansh Khurana.

She still didn't answer, he would have thought she was mute if he hadn't already heard her speak.

- Have you lost your voice or are you just refusing to talk to me ? he asked him.

She shook her head gently before turning around to leave. This left him speechless. He would have been angry if he hadn't been so fascinated. He was going to lether go for today and tomorrow will be another day.

Pranati Mishra, you will be mine whether you like it or not, he thought.

She wanted to run, but she couldn't, her legs were shaking. She let herself fall inher seat and sighed.

He was back. She had finally heard that he had been sent because his group offriends had broken the glass in the dean's office. She was relieved for a minute and then she pulled herself together and said it was none of her business.

During her days she had noticed several changes with the boys in her class. Her partner in letter class had changed places with another girl saying that he didnot feel comfortable working with her. The boys in the sports class looked a way as soon as she walked by. At first she really thought they were just being respectful, but her best friend wasn't treated the same.

Her friend had joked about the situation saying that maybe another boy had forbidden them to look at you, but she really took her words to heart, she really wanted to believe him.

How many times had she read this situation in a book  ? She had dream that her Prince Charming would make sure that no one laid eyes on her. He wanted her just for himself and he would protect her from the world. But now that she has seen the one who made sure that no boy in college bothered her, she doesn't know whether she should be happy or worried.

What did she want from him ?  she wondered.

Two days went by and she noticed that Rey was never far from her field of vision. Her friends started teasing her despite the fact, but at the same time warned her about him.

Her best friend was the only one who didn't like this situation. She had told him how the girl had had a breakdown after Rey broke up with him.

Pranati told him that it was only noises in the corridor maybe he has changed. But even to his ears his excuses seemed weak.

She saw how the girls would stick to him when he walked into a room.

Yesterday, one had shouted her love in front of several classes and even asked her to marry him. He looked her in the eyes as he answered the girl. Her heart started beating fast, she couldn't turn away, but she still didn't dare to take a step towards him. She was sure he would eventually tire.

Their play lasted a whole month before the same scene was repeated in the library.

This time she couldn't escape, he pinned her between his arms against the shelf and looked her straight in the eye.

- I know that you are not mute, so I thought I would give you time to get used to my presence and that you will come on your own. A month has passed and still no sign from you.

He looked at her his eyes said even more things. Their proximity made her feel uncomfortable, but her body didn't feel any danger. So she decided it was timeto break the silence.

- I think you have a choice of all the girls chasing you.

He laughs softly before releasing her.

- Except that I'm not interested in it.

- And I am not interested in you.

- Can I ask why ? asked Rey in surprise.

- I don't want to be heartbroken.

- Ah, I see. Did you hear my reputation ?

- If that's how you can be called your prize list, replied Pranati.

- I'm not going to lie, I'm not a one-woman man. But since I saw you, I don't see their faces anymore. Does that mean something to you ?

Pranati took off the shelf and sighed. She didn't want him to run after her because she was playing hard to get. Pranati knew the game and she was smart enough not tolet him win.

- We can be friends if you want, she suggested.

She held out her hand to him.

Pranati thought he was going to reject his proposal, but he quickly put his hand in hers and squeezed it.

- Pranati Mishra suits me perfectly. Let's be friends !

She didn't ask him how he knew his surname, she had the distinct impression that he knew a lot about her.

- So we are friends from now on Rey Khurana, only friends !

-  Just a friend, he said. 

He winked at her and walked away. Pranati followed him with his eyes until he disappeared and let himself slide to the ground. Protecting his heart was more important than satisfying it, his mind said over and over again. And that was the resolution she kept for months as their friendship evolved.

bhatiachandrika thumbnail

Continue soon..... 

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS SO EFFING BEAUTIFUL ❤️ 

I really enjoyed it, excited for their story! 

Thank you so much for this Cynthia ❤️

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

THIS IS SO EFFING BEAUTIFUL ❤️ 

I really enjoyed it, excited for their story! 

Thank you so much for this Cynthia ❤️

You're welcome, Nat ❤️

It's a real pleasure to write this FF.

Preyansh inspires me. 

Their relationship is so beautiful in spite of all the incidents along the way.  

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

You're welcome, Nat ❤️

It's a real pleasure to write this FF.

Preyansh inspires me. 

Their relationship is so beautiful in spite of all the incidents along the way.  

I am rooting for you and their journey!

ReadLo thumbnail

Chapter 2 : She only wanted friendship, but not him...

Pranati was sitting in the courtyard reading a book when Rey came up to her and took it out of her hands. He read the cover and sighed.

He had long understood that she was a dreamer, he didn't know whether this should worry him or just laugh at her naivety.

- Another romance ? asked Rey to Pranati, resting the book on the bench.

Pranati shyly smiled and blushed slightly.

He had noticed that his eyes shone in her presence. He had agreed to play the role of a friend while his defences were down in his presence, but it had already been three months and he was not known for his patience...

It was almost break time and he was hoping to see her outside the university. He had a plan, but he still had to fine-tune it.

- Don't you have class ? asked Pranati, putting her book in her bag.

- Do you think I would have left you here alone and gone to listen to my maths teacher's bullshit ?

- It's nice of you to want to keep me company, but you have to attend your classes, it's still your future that's at stake.

- Future, he murmured softly before putting his head on his leg.

This had become their routine for the last two months. He had gotten into it without a word and she hadn't pushed him away, so he kept going.

- Yes, your future. I know your family owns its own business, I imagine you will play a role in it after you graduate.

Rey looked her in the eyes. Lying on her knees, he could see all her beauty in that angle, he sighed and passed her his headphones. He didn't want to talk about his family with her. As long as he didn't think about them, everything would be all right.

Pranati, who had understood that he did not want to go into detail, accepted and put on their favourite music "Hum Tum". Pranati always blushed at the same part of the song 'Saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara' 'Dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara' and 'Lamhon ki guzaarish hai yeh, paas aa jaaye'.

At first he had acted as if he hadn't seen anything, but today he really wanted her to stop clarifying him as a "friend" so he took a step.

- Prani, do you still think of me as a friend ? asked Rey, taking off his headphones.

- Why are you asking me that, she asked, turning slightly.

- Look at me Prani.

- I have to go to the library to finish my homework

- Prani, says Rey with irritation in his voice.

He watched her go away with a sigh. Rey knew he was under no illusions. Pranati felt something for him, but he felt that his best friend Swara or just the other girls at the university had warned her about him.

Although he loved his reputation, today it was damaging to him, he doesn't know whether he should simply give up or show him who he really was.

He stayed on his main plan and let her go for the time being.

Pranati fell on a chair in a corner of the library. She didn't have any homework to give back, but she could neither tell the truth nor lie to Rey.

Everyone had warned him about him. So was she willing to risk everything for a story that might be emotionally ruinous ?

Her father always told her to follow her heart, but every morning her mother reminded her that her reputation was in her hands, so what was she to do ?

But, she could no longer run away from him or her heart, she was going to follow the path that destiny had drawn for her without thinking about tomorrow.

With this great resolution, she got up and walked towards the court, except that Rey had disappeared. She thought of telephoning him, but decided it could wait.

A week went by and Rey avoided her, she had phoned him and even sent a message threatening to break off their friendship, but he hadn't replied.

Her best Swara looked at her with a sigh. She had been sitting in a cafe for an hour, having a cup of coffee, but she couldn't think of holding a conversation.

- I warned you, Swara told him.

- I'm not in the mood for that, so spare me.

- I told you he steals from one girl to another. You were just elusive, a challenge for him, he saw that you resisted so he ran away.

- Swara, Pranati said indignation as he rose to his feet. Are you my friend or not ?

- It is my role to tell you the truth !

- I don't feel well, you could at least take that into consideration, and I remind you that it's also my birthday.

- That's why I invited you, but you're in the clouds, what do you want me to say ?

Pranati looked at her and shook his head. She retrieved her bags and put some money on the table for their coffee and headed for the exit.

- Pranati, said Swara trying to get up, but Pranati had already gone out.

She had just turned 18 and just wanted to cry against her naivety. Why was this happening to her ?

She didn't pay attention to where she was walking when she felt she was being pulled into a car. She tried to scream, but they had gagged her. She started to get scared. When she finally heard her voice.

- It's me, it's me, it's me,  Rey told him.

She looked at him again lost in fear, he freed his mouth and showed her his hands to soothe him.

- I don't want to hurt you, Rey tried to calm her down as best he could.

Pranati started to cry, she didn't know if it was a relief to see him after more than a week or the fact that she hadn't been abducted by a stranger and disappeared into the wild.

Rey took her in his arms, she hugged her, she hung on to his T-shirt.

- Shhh, it's going to be all right, Rey continued to say to his ears.

He rubbed her back and talked to one person. Pranati didn't dare raise his head to see what was happening. The most important thing was that he was there with her. They were there for a few minutes before the car stopped and the doors slammed.

- Prani ?

She looked up at him and gave him a faint smile. She saw him biting his lips, she must have been very ugly after crying so much.

- I would never have found a beautiful girl after she cried, but Prani, no matter what the situation, you are so beautiful.

- Liar.

- I have many faults, but lying is not one of them. I'm sorry I didn't answer you, but when it comes to you, I have a split personality.

Rey let himself go on the back of the seat and took her hand without looking at it.

- I'm not perfect, but I think I've been patient enough to give you time to get used to the idea that I want you in my life and to be part of yours.

Pranati was going to answer, but Rey shook his head to prevent him from answering.

- I know you have your reservations, but with you I have always been honest. So when I ask you if you still see me as a friend knowing that I'm not, why do you run away ?

Pranati lowered her head, she couldn't confess to him all that had kept her from telling him the truth. This terrible truth that would change their lives, or simply her life.

- I promise to be faithful to you, I can do this for you. I've told you since I saw you, the other girls don't exist anymore, so have a little faith in me.

He had spent the week thinking about how to get her to change her mind about him. He didn't know what could make him want to be with her so much, but Pranati's innocence and presence filled a void that he had never identified until now.

He let go of his hand and raised his chin to look into his own.

- If you want me to reassure you one way or another I'm willing to do it, just give me a chance," he pleaded again.

- You're more than a friend Rey, I think... no, I'm sure I love you.

Rey's heart lost a beat before it began to beat fast. He had been waiting for this moment for so long that he felt as if time had stood still.

- Are you sure ? he asked.

- Yes Rey, yes.

He placed his forehead on his own and let out a sigh.

- Happy birthday, Prani, you gave me a present when it's my turn to give you one.

He heard her laugh softly. What he loved about her laughter, for him it was a victory to hear it.

- The surprise I wanted to give you started off badly ! Pranati Mishra you always make me lose my way. So let's start from the beginning.

He took a scarf out of his pocket and tied it to his eyes. He had had to threaten his little brothers not to say anything, but he knew they would keep it closed, and then his friend Dilsher had done most of the work.

Rey helped Pranati out of the vehicle and guided her to the entrance. He nodded to Pranati's best friend, Swara, he had also had to confide in her, for the first time in his life he had felt like hitting a girl. He still didn't know if she would remain a good friend to Pranati in the future, but he knew that she would always be a thorn in his side.

Arriving in the middle of the room with the lights off, he took off the blindfold and everyone shouted "surprise". Pranati surprised and happy laughed and cried for a few minutes.

She thanked everyone, but never left her side.

She cut his cake and offered him the first bite, although he didn't like sweets to please her he bit a small piece and then waved him off to have a good time.

He always kept an eye on her. He couldn't help himself.

- Reyansh Khurana is in love, said one of his friends.

He looked at him with irritation and told him to be quiet.

Dilsher's only friend, whom he allowed to say what he was thinking, gave him a meaningful glance. He still remembered their conversation...

"- Rey, this girl is not like the others, you know how middle-class girls don't play with her.

- Who says I want to play ?

- Since when have you been serious ?

- I just hadn't found a girl that made me want to stay faithful to her for two minutes.

- I'm just telling you to be careful.

- Are you his father or what ? asked Rey with irritation. "

His friend hadn't pushed the conversation, but he could still see his reservations in his eyes.

He himself did not know why he wanted Pranati in his life, so how could he justify himself to others ?