•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Dear Ms. Kapoor,

I am an anonymous fan among many others. I'm a bit special. I live in France far away from you, but my heart is very close to yours.

Today I'm writing you these words to tell you about yourshow " Pavitra Bhagya ".

I've been watching Indian series for more than 10 years, andmy first series is one of your productions. "Kasam Se". Since then Ihave seen and seen series, I have taken breaks, but my heart always comes backto your universe.

Pavitra Bhagya is one of your productions that caught myattention from its first episode, after several years of dissatisfaction.

What can I say?

The characters are so authentic that I ended up joining afan group on the India Forum. With them, we analysed each character, eachepisode. We supported them in good as well as bad. We care about them. Thecharacters, but also the actors who do an exceptional job.

On 30 September 2020, a news item fell on our heads and weare still struggling to get over it.

You have every right to do what you want with yourproductions. But could you consider your viewers?

Pavitra Bhagya has a huge potential, you can do wonders withit, so we ask you to do something for its fans who want to see this gem last awhile longer.

In life there are always solutions to a problem. We just hopethat you think again before you decide to end this show.

My words join all those who have been writing to you sincethe news and begging you to do something about it.

But we hope that our words and our hearts will touch yoursand that a better day will come.

And hope that good news will come. Please accept, Madam, my humble greetings.

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago

Wow!!!! Cynthia .....i loved it.....so beautifully put 😃

Hopefully they will listen....

Finally

I found Readlo letter

I was searching everywhere 😂

Superb Cynthia 👌👍👏👏👏

I'll try to do something with this

Originally posted by jey3ram

Finally

I found Readlo letter

I was searching everywhere 😂

Superb Cynthia 👌👍👏👏👏

I'll try to do something with this

I had put the link in the AT Preyansh. 

I haven't sent it to Ekta Kapoor yet. I'll do it in 2 hours, by the time I get home.

Originally posted by ReadLo

I had put the link in the AT Preyansh. 

I haven't sent it to Ekta Kapoor yet. I'll do it in 2 hours, by the time I get home.

okk.. do message me in twitter 

and copy all the matter and post it as a separate tweet with following conditions

location in profile... mumbai, India

then, #ShiftPavitraBhagyaOnOTT  

And tag @ Ektarkapoor @colorsTV @BTL_Balaji

P.s: Vswarup told something related to title in AT.. please correct it by then