Posted: 3 years ago

I'm creating this topic on Urvashi Rautela cuz I haven't seen anyone mention her at all. She is a bollywood actress too, right? I see so many threads comparing actors and rating them based on their acting skills, etc. but I haven't seen anyone mention Urvashi. She's still doing movies, right?

She is gorgeous, can dance very well and I'm sure she can act better than Janhvi or Ananya or Sara too given the right opportunities. She definitely needs to groom her public speaking skills cuz she sounds a little pompous but she seems to be improving there over the years. Either way, she still sounds better than the likes of Ananya or Alia. I was just wondering why Urvashi isn't considered a force to be reckoned with? 

Urvashi Rautela gained 7 kilos for 'Virgin Bhanupriya' - DTNext.in

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Urvashi Rautela | Indian bridal outfits, Indian bridal, Indian bridal wear

Urvashi Rautela's pictures are going viral in a decent and sexy dress from  the top, see here - The Indian Print | DailyHunt

Urvashi Rautela looked gorgeous in a red designer bridal lehenga at one of  the Bo… | Indian wedding dress bridal lehenga, Indian bridal dress, Indian  bridal lehenga

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

i haven't seen her work or know much about her but she is mocked here for not being "Classy"..

i guess she's not a top tier classy star kid..

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

i haven't seen her work or know much about her but she is mocked here for not being "Classy"..

i guess she's not a top tier classy star kid..

Oh please don't get me started on nepo products and their "class." 😏

Best Emma Stone Eye Roll GIFs | Gfycat

A lot of actresses who don't come from bollywood familia make compromises in the beginning. Even Priyanka and Tanushree started off showing more skin than what's considered "classy" according to jantaa. I believe Katrina did the same with Boom? Kangana too in Gangster started off similarly. They do it till they get better opportunities that don't revolve around titillating viewers with skin show. Of course, that's only reserved for them and not the nepo beti's.

I think Urvashi has been typecasted unfairly and hope she is able to rise above it. I wish her well. She has all the qualities that should be in a bollywood actress and I will happily root for her over the mediocre bunch.

Edited by Mo0nLighting - 3 years ago
Angels_fallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She's gorgeous and I would love to see her in some good movie and I do believe she has potential.  I hate how she's being type casted..  Like nepo kids gets so many chances and good movies despite them proving how shitty actors they are so why can't they give actors like urvashi chance... 

Originally posted by: Angels_fallen

She's gorgeous and I would love to see her in some good movie and I do believe she has potential.  I hate how she's being type casted..  Like nepo kids gets so many chances and good movies despite them proving how shitty actors they are so why can't they give actors like urvashi chance... 

The usual answer is that the daddies and uncles have the right to invest in their own daughters, sons and nieces no matter how much they suck.

Urvashi has the x factor and everything else required to succeed. If you make her stand next to any of the supposedly "top" actress of bollywood, she easily outshines them. I'm tempted to start a Gofundme to raise all the capital required to plaster Urvashi, Illeana and Yami everywhere till the preposterous products of nepotism fizzle out of the picture. 

Angels_fallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

The usual answer is that the daddies and uncles have the right to invest in their own daughters, sons and nieces no matter how much they suck.

Urvashi has the x factor and everything else required to succeed. If you make her stand next to any of the supposedly "top" actress of bollywood, she easily outshines them. I'm tempted to start a Gofundme to raise all the capital required to plaster Urvashi, Illeana and Yami everywhere till the preposterous products of nepotism fizzle out of the picture. 

Literally same and even tripti and prachi desai they are talented as well.. 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I think Urvashi has been typecasted unfairly and hope she is able to rise above it. I wish her well. She has all the qualities that should be in a bollywood actress and I will happily root for her over the mediocre bunch.

yeah i wish all the best for her..and even if she doesn't get success in Bollywood hope she has a nice happy life and rises above people mocking her and looking down on her

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I like her sense of style and shes a wonderful dancer maybe needs to work on her acting skills.

Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever

I like her sense of style and shes a wonderful dancer maybe needs to work on her acting skills.

I'm gonna mention Urvashi every time a list of actresses comes up now, cuz she is also in bollywood and has a lot of potential. Acting is not a big deal in bollywood. She will learn over time just like everyone else.