We decided on Forever ❣️✨ - Page 31

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cute_Virgo

It’s a bittersweet feeling and I got really emotional after seeing Parth’s post😭

And think about what I have said about meeting outside of this place please 🙈

🤗 back to you CV. I am slowly getting back to normal. But, not ruling out getting moody again watching the last AnuPre HEA moments. Anyhow, we all have to move on one day. 😔

Check your PM regarding your suggestion. Tab pata chalega usse kyon social distancing rakh rahi hoon mein. 😆

Originally posted by shrutiraina007

I am so glad that Eri posted this for throwback with Parth. Shows how much she cherishes them together 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Infact, I felt like there too they worked as a team. Parthuu thanked the fans and FCs who supported the show while Eri entertained KZK fans with khajana of old memories. 😊

Edited by grace4317 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by pallawi1803

Grace.....🤗🤗🤗🤗

I was all chilled out since morning but Parth's post made me emotional and I realised I am going to miss them 🤧...but I live the fact that the makers gave Anupre the much deserved ending and the cast's post just was overwhelming for all fans like me...❤️❤️❣️❣️

In Ench's word the book is complete now and can be read anytime again n again with a feeling of content ❣️❣️❣️🤧🤧

🤗 back to you too Pallu. And it was the opposite for me. Parth and Eri's posts/stories helped me to some extent to get hold of the disturbed state I was in till then. It was like I got to see AnuPre working again as a team to make their fans happy. I might be sounding crazy. But, that's the truth. 😕

Originally posted by grace4317

Infact, I felt like there too they worked as a team. Parthuu thanked the fans and FCs who supported the show while Eri entertained KZK fans with khajana of old memories. 😊

That they did💓💓💓💓💓 Always a team💞💞💞💞💞

Originally posted by shrutiraina007

That they did💓💓💓💓💓 Always a team💞💞💞💞💞

Parth and Erica took to their social media handle to big a heartwarming farewell to Kasautii Zindagii Kay and its viewers. They also expressed their gratitude towards fans for showering them with immense love, as they recounted their journey from the show's beginning to the end. 

Even PV hinting the same. 😆

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/parth-samthaan-erica-fernandes-recall-their-journey-they-bid-farewell-kasautii-zindagii-kay-see-posts-566295

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF6KLUrhEH4/

With this happy note, wishing all the best to this lovely pair in all their endeavors and bidding bye to all my AnuPreians & Parica wellwishers once again. Warm 🤗 and 💞 to you all.

Originally posted by grace4317

Parth and Erica took to their social media handle to big a heartwarming farewell to Kasautii Zindagii Kay and its viewers. They also expressed their gratitude towards fans for showering them with immense love, as they recounted their journey from the show's beginning to the end. 

Even PV hinting the same. 😆

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/parth-samthaan-erica-fernandes-recall-their-journey-they-bid-farewell-kasautii-zindagii-kay-see-posts-566295

😆😆