Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Even the channel accepted the truth DT Note: pg 6 - Page 5

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol! This show was written for unrequited love and Ekta’s passion to establish Anurag and Prerna story which wasn’t fulfilled last time.

Why is Bajaj always subjected to speculation than any other character like Komo who was the nastiest! 

Because there was always a hint of the heroine falling in love with this character. 

The channel handles always brings memes etc etc. 

For me, and for many offline viewers which btw forms a HUGE community Anurag and Prerna were only TWO good looking people as a couple. They have no substance and no basis for their love. If we go by actors live interviews etc, then to ho Gaya. 

I remember Erica being trolled badly for saying in real life she will prefer someone like Bajaj because Guts. 

In short, the show was EPIC beizzati of love and had such a HIDEOUS writing! 
Memes etc don’t matter! The snooze test of this show is pretty evident as it HAD NO STORY!

rest, we can keep on singing Kumbaya and sing praises In the glory because we all like to believe otherwise. The show was a cumulative flop and a huge role was the SHODDY writing and the lacklustre leads. 

My favourite Bajaj was also ruined beyond recognition in most of the tracks. 

No matter how much I sing praises, but in totality the show shall remain the best troll material 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail

Hey guys, 

Necessary action will be taken against members who broke rules. 

Opening after review. 

-KZK2 DT

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BilliCat.

Hey guys, 

Necessary action will be taken against members who broke rules. 

Opening after review. 

-KZK2 DT

Thanks 🤗