Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhi1995 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

It's just a meme. Not some gospel truth.

After two years the successful couple needs memes by regional handles to claim that people watch kzk2 for them. That says it all.

A post by channel official is not gospel truth .really.

I mean I have recently learned that media portal from SOME RANDOM SOURCES don't know what sources always state the gospel truth.As there is no smoke without fire.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

But why the handle is not promoting any current hit shows😂. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abjini

Yup me too😎

Our forum is really very entertaining😈

Haan thats true our forum is most entertaining always🤣

But i am having more fun than last 2 years now

i will miss this

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The handle had promoted the present 10 pm SP hit show which is the number 1 show of SP currently just 4 days ago, the handle had also promoted the new SP show which is replacing KZK2 which cannot be determined hit or flop serial since it has not even started 12 hours ago, the handle was also promoting the 7:30 pm SP show which is not quite good in 3 days ago, the handle was also promoting 10:30 pm EK show which is doing  good in 10:30 pm slot 6 days ago. So saying that the handle is also promoting flop shows currently is a misconception since the handle is also promoting shows which are doing very good like 10 pm SP show and 10:30 pm SP show is also being promoted by the same handle #starplus middle east on instagram🤪

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

But why the handle is not promoting any current hit shows😂. 

It does .just go to the channel page and see urself

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The channel was always clear. Its just that Ekta's team was adamant about sticking to the rail patri concept with sacrifice shaadi to blackmailers and so made a mess out the show! Prerna marrying her blackmailer and resigning to her fate instead of fighting him was the biggest blunder they made this time.  Just because she was married to the him, she didn't have to respect him and accept him as her patidev. That was one disturbing track!🤓

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Show me protagonist and antagonist dono important hote hai ..n wat better than getting the antagonist and say for whom ppl watch...baaki sideys ko us layak bhi nhi samjha🤣🤣🤣 yahan to ek pic chipkani thi dates n cost ka bhi Issue nhi Hona tha..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

I think channel is trying to troll ikaun and his nacho kuchi izzat. For the first time ever on history, the channel itself ruined and trolled the so called ikaunic character and proved it that for 20 years, AP was and is the only sole purpose of any show named kasauti.

And should I say how much respect I have for Erica, she herself knows the unfair and outright bizzare logic behind promotion of a victim and her blackmailer together, it's criminal and it never works when female lead is made to romance anyone else other than the male lead especially when the sidekick is somewhat her father's age 😂

The show whether it is this season or the previous season was about Anurag and Prerna. Only here have I read about it being Prerna and Bajaj's saga and also kzk being a classic..LOL 😆

Offcourse Bajaj was a very important character last season. Not denying that but by no means was the story about him and Prerna. It was about AP's love, sacrifice, betrayal, pain and redemption till the 20 years leap. After that It was all about their children, grandchildren and their love stories.  

PS : You are a savage😆Your posts are always very crisp and to the point

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Definetly. Pre sacrificing didnt work. And anuneprekokyunmarrra was the best ever track 👏 audience LOVED to watch it in 2020.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anu Pre have always been channel and audience favorite. If only EK didnt kill her show by the so called iconic characters and forced tracks, things could have been different.... but alas fate of the show is decided.