Pavitra Bhagya - Hum sab ko joda, dil aur bhagya se! ❤️ (Farewell)

Posted: 3 years ago

Pavitra Bhagya - Juda hai jo dil se, woh kaise judenge bhagya se? 

An orphan kid who fears none, a casanova running away from commitment and responsibilities and a young woman at the wedding altar with no belief in love. All three strangers to each other yet somehow connected by heart. How fate connects them, we were yet to see. That is how this journey began several months ago.

A few months and many many stories later, here we are almost at the end of this journey, with heavy hearts.  But this 'feeling' that we feel right now doesn't represent our actual connection to the show any way, right? This journey has been a wonderful one, show wise and specially on this forum, I can't list all that has happened in the show or here in the forum, but all of us together can!

This is will be our favourite show's goodbye thread. This thread is all ours, post multiple different posts, fill it with your favourite stuff from the show and from our journey here on IF in the PB forum. Be it about the cast or crew, story, characters, scenes, episodes, VMs, pictures, collages,  appreciation of story or characters or actors, post your favourite thing about on your least favourite character/ track, dedicate songs to the characters/ ships, repost your favourite posts from the forum or whatever happened here, good stuff about the forum & its members, goodbye messages, wishes and whatever else you want. Whoever you are, a silent reader, a participating one, a visiting one, a spying one, a fanfic reader and what not, drop in and put out  your good message! 

Do whatever you feel like here for the show and the PB forum, but with full of love and positivity. Go crazy,  Pavitra Bhagya deserves  every bit of our love and appreciation! 

One request, don't be Rey baby and refrain from going on a bad kinda word trip here and don't be Prani baby and make impulsive bad descisions here. Please refrain from bashing or venting against the channel, any actor or character. Refrain from referring to show or channel politics, other shows, comparisons of shows/ actors, etc. We can always do that in some other thread, this is not the one for it. This will be our farewell to our show, let this be nothing short of beautiful, that is the least we can do right now.

We know how PB began, we know the show & the characters' journey, we also know our journey as the PB family here on IF, but do you want to know how PB actually ends and what 'bhagya' ultimately had in store?

I'll let you in on our final secret, spoiler alert!

Pavitra Bhagya - Hum sab ko joda, dil aur bhagya se! 

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago

The thread is open, it is all ours! 

Go crazy, go wild!

Before you do anything, please read the first post! 

Cheers to my PB family ❤️

Thank you Natasha❤️

I started behaving like pranati and you stopped me from doing so❤️

My most favourite moments in the PB forum are definitely the times when we used to quote dialogues from the show as replies inappropriately and crack up ❤️🤣

My second most favourite ones are the discussions, all sorts of ones, from episodes to characters to the many many late realisations that we had 😆

It was always so much fun to see the same person or event from different perspectives! 

And third, with no doubt, my dearest ReyChit ship and the Sautan Love Club ❤️

I crack up during every serious ReyChit scene on the show cuz of it! 

It was a blast here on the forum as well 😆

Originally posted by Natashapaul

My second most favourite ones are the discussions, all sorts of ones, from episodes to characters to the many many late realisations that we had 😆

It was always so much fun to see the same person or event from different perspectives! 

I completely agree!! 

We had so many lovely perspectives here- we were able to see a character in completely different light and made us think in a different perspective! 

Fourth one, putting so much effort into wrongly dissecting promos when we know that PB will take an entirely different route 😆 

I love the aimless, random and senseless chatter in the promo threads 🤣