Debate Mansion

Swara Bhaskar asks for Yogi Adityanath's resignation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Ironical coming from some one who licks and likes Udhav Thackeray ðŸ¤£

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

if it was some other country, the minister wud resign of shame and moral responsibility which in fact lacks in our indian ministers. very sad state of affairs in U.P

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Can this woman keep her mouth shut , har cheez main isse publicity chaiye .

Just wanting to develop her politics career.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pretty bold move, waiting for the BJP to start harassing her too🤪

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love or hate Swara,the call for Yogi's resignation should be a countrywise call if we had any semblance of decency left. But India is currently morally bankrupt so it's all fine. Who cares about the safety of women in this country anyway? And minority women's safety toh.. is that even a thing? Police come and forcibly burn a girl's body with her whole family and villagers crying and protesting against it... To not even give the girl the decency of a funeral she deserves, as if she hasn't suffered enough as a living entity. 

One needs to take a single look at how dalit hate and harrasment crimes have increased since Yogi took over as CM. And before some rabid Yogi lover tries to spew bs, here's a report from the National Human Rights Commission.

In regards to harassment of Dalits, cases registered by NHRC have seen an increase of 33 per cent in the past three years. In 2016-17, NHRC registered 505 cases. By 2018-19 this figure increased to 672 -- nearly two cases every day. This year (till June 15) NHRC has already registered 99 cases where Dalits were harassed.

And these are just the ones which get reported. 

Not to forget this : The same Yogi had protected Kuldeep Sengar,the unnao victim's rapist and the one who later killed her, her father, and her aunts. 

Another mindblowing fact? Sengar was merely 'suspended' from BJP during all this. It took massive outrage and two whole years for BJP state and centre to expel him as a member. Imagine that.

To think this guy is being prepared as a future PM of the country by BJP...

More achhe din coming for us women and for Dalits and this time nationally. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Can this woman keep her mouth shut , har cheez main isse publicity chaiye .

Just wanting to develop her politics career.

Anything on the actual topic? Do you want Yogi to be answerable for what they did to the poor girl? Its not the brutal rape but why did he got rid of the last remains without even letting the family have one last glimpse of her? 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Love or hate Swara,the call for Yogi's resignation should be a countrywise call if we had any semblance of decency left. But India is currently morally bankrupt so it's all fine. Who cares about the safety of women in this country anyway? And minority women's safety toh.. is that even a thing? Police come and forcibly burn a girl's body with her whole family and villagers crying and protesting against it... To not even give the girl the decency of a funeral she deserves, as if she hasn't suffered enough as a living entity. 

One needs to take a single look at how dalit hate and harrasment crimes have increased since Yogi took over as CM. And before some rabid Yogi lover tries to spew bs, here's a report from the National Human Rights Commission.

In regards to harassment of Dalits, cases registered by NHRC have seen an increase of 33 per cent in the past three years. In 2016-17, NHRC registered 505 cases. By 2018-19 this figure increased to 672 -- nearly two cases every day. This year (till June 15) NHRC has already registered 99 cases where Dalits were harassed.

And these are just the ones which get reported. 

Not to forget this : The same Yogi had protected Kuldeep Sengar,the unnao victim's rapist and the one who later killed her, her father, and her aunts. 

Another mindblowing fact? Sengar was merely 'suspended' from BJP during all this. It took massive outrage and two whole years for BJP state and centre to expel him as a member. Imagine that.

To think this guy is being prepared as a future PM of the country by BJP...

More achhe din coming for us women and for Dalits and this time nationally. 

My old roommate actually is from Hathras (some few KMs, actually a village area). She, herself a Brahmin had always told me that casteism is very prevalent in the region.

I remember her family calling to ask her about my caste. Wouldn't want their daughter to share room with a lower caste🤪

I was shocked, as I had never experienced something like this... but then I have never been too rural India.. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Ironical coming from some one who licks and likes Udhav Thackeray ðŸ¤£

Sorry , there is nothing to laugh about. You may have got one up on this stupid Swara, but the fact of the matter remains that the girl and her family were brutally marginalized by Yogi and his chelas. They need to be made answerable for it.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yoginath shouldn’t have been made a minister in the first place...the call for resignation should have come long back..the call for thackerays resignation from swara should also have come long back but then we all know swara’s hypocrisy in the name of justice...heck why just blame swara...I say the entire Bollywood’s hypocrisy...disha Salian is not a girl I guess for pseudo feminist swara n her ilk

Edited by Pr1yanka - 3 years ago