Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Instead she should give an example of being an elder person in the family.

iIwill say Preety is not a good mother, otherwise her son never would have disrespect her several times.

Completely agree. Preeti really isn’t a good mother. I don’t know why they always show in tv shows that women who always treat their kids with love, do everything they say are good moms and moms who are more strict with their kids and yell at them are bad. 

Giving too much love makes kids spoilt. They think that they can do anything without  consequence. Yeah, yelling at your kids too much is bad for them but atleast then they know what is wrong and right. 

And honestly, preeti’s mannat of staying quiet for 20 years was stupid. 

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS

Completely agree. Preeti really isn’t a good mother. I don’t know why they always show in tv shows that women who always treat their kids with love, do everything they say are good moms and moms who are more strict with their kids and yell at them are bad. 

Giving too much love makes kids spoilt. They think that they can do anything without  consequence. Yeah, yelling at your kids too much is bad for them but atleast then they know what is wrong and right. 

And honestly, preeti’s mannat of staying quiet for 20 years was stupid. 

I completely agreed with Suman when she said Preeti should have taught Tarun a lesson to correct him whenever he was wrong so that he wouldn't grow up to be like this. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kusum is only the worthy character in the show. Otherwise all the characters, even Preeti and Juhi too, are a big let down