Slap Slap Slap PLEASE when????

Posted: 3 years ago

When will Preety slap Tarun and  Rathi?? If they are not scared and shy to lie then what's Preety waiting for???

Why the buasa did not slap Tarun the way he was screaming when he was perforating viewers eardrums why all the good manners are kept for reety WHAT A SHAME.....

Add your points of view.

Kusum is simply a treat to watch.

SHE'S A TRUE AND REAL MOTHER, A TRUE WOMAN.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago

Preeti’s niceness and kindness get on nerves, she acts all mahaan taking all the humiliation thrown at her by Tarun and Rati and still defending him infront of Kusum all the time and expecting he would be proud of his mother some day

The day police was after her for the cash withdrawal, the way she was non stop talking about KT’s ignorant behavior with Kusum, she didn’t get tired of the unending criticism, but infront of her son she is always tongue-tied

And that Buasa, however orthodox the mentality or uneducated you are, no one would allow their kids to speak to their mother the way Tarun does, he humiliated Preeti so much and said there is not a single good thing about you, you will have to come to my house back and live the way I want and the way I keep you but Buasa was mum and then she asks Preeti to bow down infront of her son, what a shame!!

So called progressive show showing such a regressive mentality

Only worth watching character is Kusum, should have been the lead, watching Preeti’s mahaanta only annoys the hell outta viewers, not to forget her own ignorant behavior, she gave her only Boondi wala house to her useless son and doesn’t know the number of zeros in 10000 and then she talks about earning self respect, if she has a tad bit of self respect she would slap her son and teach him some manners first, that’s also a parent’s duty to show the right path to their kids especially kids like Tarun whose only motive in life is to prove how useless his mother is and  Preeti only encourages his disgusting behaviour by listening all his BS quietly all the time

Edited by -EvilDesires- - 3 years ago

Absolutely!! I agree with you.. That bua saa can only give moral lectures to preeti and not to that spoilt brat. Even i am done with preeti's silence. She easily gets angry on KT, even though he is the one who encouraged her to work but not on her disgusting son. She is just the partner of KT and he doesnt have to come and apologise to her if he wished to do so. But he did. But this woman cant raise a single voice against her own son and put some values in his mind. If anyone is to be blamed for such behaviour from that useless ass, it is preeti.

The patriarchal mindset is preventing buasa from taking the right steps even though it's clear she sees Tarun is wrong. She's struggling to reconcile what the society expects of women like Preeti vs. what is the right thing to do. Otherwise, a traditional woman like buasa would never tolerate Tarun speaking to his mother like that, no matter what. It was also interesting to see that despite all the wealth and so-called high class, even KT's mother has those patriarchal thoughts, i.e. why does Preeti live with her daughter and not son, etc. 

The same social conditioning binds Preeti, that's why she's been unable to show Tarun his place. Who is he to challenge her? He is as manipulative as his dad probably was and is undeserving of Preeti's literal silence of 20 years. She doesn't need to slap him. He knows she still cares about him, which is why he gets away with his tantrums and demands. If she told him he had no right to interfere in her life or keep summoning buasa each time, he would back down. It's sad that as a son he can't tolerate his mother trying to spread her wings and that he is spineless enough to be swayed by his wife's schemes. The fact that even a so-called modern woman like Rati doesn't want her mother-in-law to grow and succeed and corners her by saying she's no longer a devi (I wanted to throw something at the screen), shows how she is also acting out of her social conditioning. While there are women like Suman who support other women even though appearance wise she looks very traditional, there are others like Rati who dress and act all modern but have very backward thinking. Besides, why should Preeti have to be mahaan? It's actually a curse not a blessing to be tagged that way and have to live with that burden. 

Suman is outstanding. I now understand why Rajeshwari chose this role. She's perfect for it. 

It's sad to see her relationship with her daughter in this state. I hope there will be a reconciliation track at some point. 

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago

still waiting for slap🤣

I feel like slapping Preeti. 

How can she put up with his nonsense. I don’t feel any empathy for her especially yesterday where she was still defending her son after his abhorrent behavior. She is enabling his behavior & I can’t blame anyone else except her.

Originally posted by -EvilDesires-

Preeti’s niceness and kindness get on nerves, she acts all mahaan taking all the humiliation thrown at her by Tarun and Rati and still defending him infront of Kusum all the time and expecting he would be proud of his mother some day

The day police was after her for the cash withdrawal, the way she was non stop talking about KT’s ignorant behavior with Kusum, she didn’t get tired of the unending criticism, but infront of her son she is always tongue-tied

And that Buasa, however orthodox the mentality or uneducated you are, no one would allow their kids to speak to their mother the way Tarun does, he humiliated Preeti so much and said there is not a single good thing about you, you will have to come to my house back and live the way I want and the way I keep you but Buasa was mum and then she asks Preeti to bow down infront of her son, what a shame!!

So called progressive show showing such a regressive mentality

Only worth watching character is Kusum, should have been the lead, watching Preeti’s mahaanta only annoys the hell outta viewers, not to forget her own ignorant behavior, she gave her only Boondi wala house to her useless son and doesn’t know the number of zeros in 10000 and then she talks about earning self respect, if she has a tad bit of self respect she would slap her son and teach him some manners first, that’s also a parent’s duty to show the right path to their kids especially kids like Tarun whose only motive in life is to prove how useless his mother is and  Preeti only encourages his disgusting behaviour by listening all his BS quietly all the time

@BLUE it looks fake because it is visible she's not feeling the pain but just keeping quiet.

@PINK there's nothing to add except for the quote "Easy to judge mistakes of others difficult is to recognise your own mistake"

@GREEN double standard the way she was rolling her eyes if you have noticed.

@PURPLE What a character she's, initially I was thinking she's a negative but I was totally wrong she's indeed a real character that's why though sometimes she talks a bit more she's bearable because she's like a normal person.

Originally posted by preethik

I feel like slapping Preeti. 

How can she put up with his nonsense. I don’t feel any empathy for her especially yesterday where she was still defending her son after his abhorrent behavior. She is enabling his behavior & I can’t blame anyone else except her.

@RED i have the same feeling wheneer she acts as the daughter in law of Rathi.

NOWADAYS I CHANGED MY WAY OF WATCHING THESE SHOWS I STARTED LIKING IT WHENEVER THE FL DOES NOT DEFEND HERSELF.

You get what you buy at the end.

Originally posted by Shinesparkle3

Absolutely!! I agree with you.. That bua saa can only give moral lectures to preeti and not to that spoilt brat. Even i am done with preeti's silence. She easily gets angry on KT, even though he is the one who encouraged her to work but not on her disgusting son. She is just the partner of KT and he doesnt have to come and apologise to her if he wished to do so. But he did. But this woman cant raise a single voice against her own son and put some values in his mind. If anyone is to be blamed for such behaviour from that useless ass, it is preeti.

@ BROWN Thank you.

@GREY She looks fake as if being rebuked by her dad(Tarun9 and mom (rathi)

why makers are doing so?? Are they buying viewers sympathy for Preety sorry I'm

not in.

@Blue that's why i said she's not a good mother. She needs to learn what a mother is from Kusum.

Originally posted by inlieu

The patriarchal mindset is preventing buasa from taking the right steps even though it's clear she sees Tarun is wrong. She's struggling to reconcile what the society expects of women like Preeti vs. what is the right thing to do. Otherwise, a traditional woman like buasa would never tolerate Tarun speaking to his mother like that, no matter what. It was also interesting to see that despite all the wealth and so-called high class, even KT's mother has those patriarchal thoughts, i.e. why does Preeti live with her daughter and not son, etc. 

The same social conditioning binds Preeti, that's why she's been unable to show Tarun his place. Who is he to challenge her? He is as manipulative as his dad probably was and is undeserving of Preeti's literal silence of 20 years. She doesn't need to slap him. He knows she still cares about him, which is why he gets away with his tantrums and demands. If she told him he had no right to interfere in her life or keep summoning buasa each time, he would back down. It's sad that as a son he can't tolerate his mother trying to spread her wings and that he is spineless enough to be swayed by his wife's schemes. The fact that even a so-called modern woman like Rati doesn't want her mother-in-law to grow and succeed and corners her by saying she's no longer a devi (I wanted to throw something at the screen), shows how she is also acting out of her social conditioning. While there are women like Suman who support other women even though appearance wise she looks very traditional, there are others like Rati who dress and act all modern but have very backward thinking. Besides, why should Preeti have to be mahaan? It's actually a curse not a blessing to be tagged that way and have to live with that burden. 

Suman is outstanding. I now understand why Rajeshwari chose this role. She's perfect for it. 

It's sad to see her relationship with her daughter in this state. I hope there will be a reconciliation track at some point. 

Instead she should give an example of being an elder person in the family.

iIwill say Preety is not a good mother, otherwise her son never would have disrespect her several times.