Dil Hi Dil Main Actor Kunal Singh Case Similar To SSR Case

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Kunal Singh (29 September 1977 – 7 February 2008), popularly known as Kunal, was an Indian actor who mainly appeared in Tamil films. He is best known in Kathir's Kadhalar Dhinam (1999), which is his debut. He has acted in 18 movies. His death in 2008 from apparent suicide garnered significant media attention.

On 7 February 2008, Kunal was found hanging from the ceiling in his Mumbai apartment by actress Lavina Bhatia. The apparent suicide was challenged by his father Rajendra Singh who claimed that the body showed signs of suspicious bruising. Bhatia was detained by police in connection with his death, but she was later released after the police could not prove a motive. The police were unable to prove that anyone was present in Kunal's apartment at the time of his death and ruled out Bhatia as a suspect as Kunal had a black belt in karate;[3] furthermore, Kunal had attempted suicide by slashing his wrists several months earlier. At the time of his death, Kunal was working on a Hindi film, Yogi, which was being produced by his newly formed production company Balagiri.[4][5] The case was referred to CBI and Prof T D Dogra of All India Institute of Medical Sciences. He examined the scene of crime along with CBI and opined in favor of suicide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunal_Singh

😒

Oh my god. I rem seeing him in dil hi dil main but I dint know he died by suicide! :( 

Edited by Serendipity.. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Serendipity..

Oh my god. I rem seeing him in dil hi dil main but I dint know he died by suicide! :( 

this too was mystery

https://youtu.be/KE7Gvql8klg?list=PL5UayxBP1JdiSKuJxHMZiiHk6IJjuE22K

I liked that movie !

It was sad to know all that happened afterwards some news said it was due to hik not getting bollywood movies don't know whats the truth 😒

Oh i did not know this..this is eerily similar to ssr case ...

Sad, only difference is his  death wasn’t milked by his sisters, media, politicians and random good for nothing conspiracy theorists on the internet.

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Sad, only difference is his  death wasn’t milked by his sisters, media, politicians and random good for nothing conspiracy theorists on the internet.

that time BJP was not at the central level