Pavitra Bhagya

Today has been a hard day... It had to come out!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode (Tuesday 29-09-2020) I don't know who I'm going to kill, ah yes, I do: Dadi! 🤬

I'm going to prepare his turtle gently in my head and meet 'vswarup' to execute him while waiting for the perfect murder - let's talk about Rey and Jagnu.

You know I'm Rey's lawyer, no matter what his bullshit, I can see beyond all his false pretenses.

Today he has taken on the role of several people.

1: A father 

He shared moments with his daughter preparing something. In the kitchen when Jagnu tried to change the ingredients, he handed her the tray and explained that this is how it works. He was very patient. They made the laddo together, they smiled, laughed together. Without pressure.

In the room at the time of decorating, they completed each other. When Jagnu couldn't do something, he did it. 

Of course Jagnu is his daughter and she played a joke on him.

I've read that some people think it's because Pranati used to play pranks on Rey, that's why he said she's like her mother.

I think differently.

Lately Pranati has had so many problems that Rey has been scared all the time. She stayed asleep for a whole night, Rey didn't know what to do, he opened his heart for her. He fell asleep next to her. Then once again he was afraid of her reactions about everything that was happening to her and especially afraid of knowing what she thought of him!

Then he wants his daughter not to become like the other members of the Khurana family, so he tells Dadi not to feed his bad side. He tries to calm his daughter down, but he has forgotten that she is like him, angry, that only Pranati can stop him (the scene when Rey was going to hit Vardhan after he said she was his prostitute...). 

2: A husband 

He is only the father of Pranati's child, technically engaged, but neither of them want to make a decision about their real relationship .

A caring husband, preparing a surprise for his wife.

A husband who can't wait to see his wife's face when she sees that his little family hasn't forgotten her birthday.

A husband who is worried and wonders what can delay his wife when their daughter has made an appointment to meet her.

A jealous husband when he sees that she is simply at another man's house.

A husband who needs to calm their daughter down.

Rey is so authentic  in his emotions that he jumps from one step to the next in any situation. He is a father, a lover, a fiancé, a husband, whatever you want. Today he stole the show.

I wouldn't say he's a better parent than Pranati. Despite my grievances against Pranati, in a couple the two must complement each other for a child to flourish. 

Pranati breaks down, Rey sticks together.

Pranati falls, Rey gets up again.

Jagnu is a child, I'm not going to blame her, but burning their card was something that made a big impression on me. This child hasn't yet healed her wounds and above all doesn't accept missteps, so we have to cover her up even more.

Pranati, I really don't want to start analysing you a second time. And tomorrow I will wait for your reactions. Until then breathe that I'll let you get through today!

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail

Good 'vswarup' I'm ready for Dadi!  😈

You know when I did the analysis of Dadi, I stayed calm, I analysed every detail of his character and I didn't once let my anger speak.

But today... 

Just thinking about her makes my eyes warm.

How can you use a child to achieve your goals?! 

This woman has spent her life using her family as puppets to achieve her ends. 

Because she has decided that Pranati has become a nail in her foot, she has to remove it before she has to cut her foot (technically Rey is her foot!) so she is going to use Pranati's weak point which is Jagnu.

I also told you that if she does that, Rey won't let her do it. 

She has noticed that her grandsons are discovering what love means and it's out of the question for her to accept this.

When you love, you get emotional, when you get emotional you start thinking about your actions.

So to torture her, telling her and showing her her mistakes is not going to work.

So we're going to put her sitting in front of a screen and show her her account, gradually emptying out all her money. 

Cents after cents until 0 is displayed!

And gloat over every facial change she gets! 

Dadi has to fall down to understand that life is not a game where she can afford to crush others as she pleases.

Her ego is too huge for her to question herself! 

I don't mind if she talks to Rey about Pranati's attitude, because Rey I know that Pranati can handle it, she'll know how to calm him down!

But Jagnu, no, no, no! 😡

I'll never forgive her for this! 

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago
Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReadLo

Today's episode (Tuesday 29-09-2020) I don't know who I'm going to kill, ah yes, I do: Dadi! 🤬

I'm going to prepare his turtle gently in my head and meet 'vswarup' to execute him while waiting for the perfect murder - let's talk about Rey and Jagnu.

You know I'm Rey's lawyer, no matter what his bullshit, I can see beyond all his false pretenses.

Today he has taken on the role of several people.

1: A father 

He shared moments with his daughter preparing something. In the kitchen when Jagnu tried to change the ingredients, he handed her the tray and explained that this is how it works. He was very patient. They made the laddo together, they smiled, laughed together. Without pressure.

In the room at the time of decorating, they completed each other. When Jagnu couldn't do something, he did it. 

Of course Jagnu is his daughter and she played a joke on him.

I've read that some people think it's because Pranati used to play pranks on Rey, that's why he said she's like her mother.

I think differently.

Lately Pranati has been so worried that Rey has been scared all the time. She stayed asleep for a whole night, Rey didn't know what to do, he opened his heart for her. He fell asleep next to her. Then once again he was afraid of her reactions about everything that was happening to her and especially afraid of knowing what she thought of him!

Then he wants his daughter not to become like the other members of the Khurana family, so he tells Dadi not to feed his bad side. He tries to calm his daughter down, but he has forgotten that she is like him, angry, that only Pranati can stop him (the scene when Rey was going to hit Vardhan after he said she was his prostitute...). 

@Bold, beautifully summed up ❤️

2: A husband 

He is only the father of Pranati's child, technically engaged, but neither of them want to make a decision about their real relationship .

A caring husband, preparing a surprise for his wife.

A husband who can't wait to see his wife's face when she sees that his little family hasn't forgotten her birthday.

A husband who is worried and wonders what can delay his wife when their daughter has made an appointment to meet her.

A jealous husband when he sees that she is simply at another man's house.

A husband who needs to calm their daughter down.

Never thought of it with the 'husband' tag, but yeah makes sense 

Rey is so authentic  in his emotions that he jumps from one step to the next in any situation. He is a father, a lover, a fiancé, a husband, whatever you want. Today he stole the show.

@Bold, True ❤️

I wouldn't say he's a better parent than Pranati. Despite my grievances against Pranati, in a couple the two must complement each other for a child to flourish. 

Pranati breaks down, Rey sticks together.

Pranati falls, Rey gets up again.

Overall they're equals as co-parents. But, there are some specific aspects which one of them is better at handling than the other, they complement each other well that way.

Jagnu is a child, I'm not going to blame her, but burning their card was something that made a big impression on me. This child hasn't yet healed her wounds and above all doesn't accept missteps, so we have to cover her up even more.

Pranati, I really don't want to start analysing you a second time. And tomorrow I will wait for your reactions. Until then breathe that I'll let you get through today!

Thank you for this beautiful summary ❤️

Natashapaul thumbnail

Good 'vswarup' I'm ready for Dadi!  😈

You know when I did the analysis of Dadi, I stayed calm, I analysed every detail of his character and I didn't once let my anger speak.

But today... 

Just thinking about her makes my eyes warm.

How can you use a child to achieve your goals?! 

This woman has spent her life using her family as puppets to achieve her ends. 

Because she has decided that Pranati has become a nail in her feet, she has to remove it before she has to cut her foot (technically Rey is her foot !) so she is going to use Pranati's fable point which is Jagnu.

I also told you that if she does that, Rey won't let her do it. 

She has noticed that her grandsons are discovering what love means and it's out of the question for her to accept this.

When you love, you get emotional, when you get emotional you start thinking about your actions.

So to torture her, telling her and showing her her mistakes is not going to work.

So we're going to put her sitting in front of a screen and show her her account, gradually emptying out all her money. 

Cents after cents until 0 is displayed!

And gloat over every facial change she gets! 

Dadi has to fall down to understand that life is not a game where she can afford to crush others as she pleases.

Her ego is too huge for her to question herself! 

I don't mind if she talks to Rey about Pranati's attitude, because Rey I know that Pranati can handle it, she'll know how to calm him down!

But Jagnu, no, no, no! 😡

I'll never forgive her for this! 

Very well put! 👏

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Natashapaul

Thank you for this beautiful summary ❤️

I wanted so badly to give Rey what he deserves.

Dadi almost made me forget everything he did with Jagnu's help.

He was so careful to prepare everything, I feel as much pain for him as for Jagnu.

But I know that he forgives Pranati quickly, so I'm waiting for his smile.

parboni thumbnail

Unres. 

Yaar,Reyansh ko 'husband' bol ke dil khush kar diya mera 🤗🤪

He has truly been a family man in the whole episode,from preparing everything,handling Jugnu,trying to deal with daadi,dealing with his own anxiety and irritation-sab kuchh akele handle kiya bande ne.👍🏼This is the growth and maturity I wanted to see in him! 

Coming at Pranati, I think next episode dekhne ke baad you might slightly melt for her a bit. Even you might want to give Archit a benefit of doubt(coming from someone jisse Chit bilkul pasand nhi).

Last but not the least,daadi 🤢If her actually getting Reyansh's mom killed/attempting to kill her and making her 10 y/o grandson drag her body scene was true,then ye kuchh bhi kar sakti hai! 

Edited by parboni - 3 years ago
Natashapaul thumbnail

I wanted so badly to give Rey what he deserves.

Dadi almost made me forget everything he did with Jagnu's help.

He was so careful to prepare everything, I feel as much pain for him as for Jagnu.

But I know that he forgives Pranati quickly, so I'm waiting for his smile.

That smile will be back soon ❤️ 

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: parboni

Res. 

6th semester ka result aaya hai mera,so currently I'm mourning my grades getting lower. So,will come back later. 

Courage 🤗, studies are more important. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Yes, I want to see it as soon as possible.

Rey, Jagnu and Pranati deserve all the happiness in the world.

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hopefully by Thursday we will see it...his dreamy smile ❤️