Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jey3ram

It's good to be silent reader than ruining people moods...

Sorry girls... I made Natasha feel bad and this update thing...

I also made you all apologise for my mistake... 

I'm sorry 

Seriously I'm sorry

oye nautanki hogayi.....chill marr...i came here to read detailed discussions you guys have....which i can't think about such depths and such passion....uske bina kya maza.....i will find you and kick you if i have to....if you become silent....jey like rey.....senti na suit nahi hota tere pe.....tu na dabang hi achi lagti hai ❀️ smiley37smiley37

ReyChit Ship officially needs you.....to irritate with their imaginary love storyπŸ˜‰smiley37

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

I don't know but Archit has been a good guy so far. He actually takes initiatives to talk to Rey when its abt Pranati's wellbeing even when they're like Tom and Jerry.🀣

Honestly,at this point,daadi ke ilaawa you can't blame anyone. Also,I think these awkward situations will teach them to co-exist. Pranati needs to learn to communicate with Jugnu,likewise Jugnu will be able to learn that Pranati cares for her,Reyansh will have to learn that Archit is a part of Pranati's life that can't be just ignored.

Archit has to realise that his givings with Pranati is limited to friendship only. If all of them work together to sort out their thoughts and intentions,jaise abhi humare forum waasiyo ne kiya is AT par,then nobody would be able to create misunderstandings.

ROFL !!!!smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Our dear wishing tree.....

itni maturity hoti toh iss situation mein hi nahi hote yeh log smiley37smiley37smiley37 

will take time....but they will reach that point....i am telling you archit will be a better frnd to rey after sometime....

please wish for that na parboni πŸ˜ƒ

ReyChit Ship will forever be grateful to you smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by vswarup - 3 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

ReyChit ke chemistry ka kya hi kehna. 😍

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

ROFL !!!!smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Our dear wishing tree.....

itni maturity hoti toh iss situation mein hi nahi hote yeh log smiley37smiley37smiley37 

will take time....but they will reach that point....i am telling you archit will be a better frnd to rey after sometime....

please wish for that na parboni πŸ˜ƒ

ReyChit Ship will forever be grateful to you smiley37smiley37smiley37

@bold: I really hope they develop an understanding. Last time,Reyansh took away the precious dupaatta dangling from Chit.🀣

I'm up for bickering scenes but for Pranati,they should atleast be on tolerable terms.

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jey3ram

I don't know.. I'm messing up everything here.. I ruined people mood here big time...but trust me that's not my intention.. 

I'm not going to apologise because it'll become small for the blunders I did... 

I deleted all the posts already πŸ˜‘

You can report me please.... I'll be careful in future... 

Mujhe report karna aata he nahi...once I tried in Geet forums but failed.🀬

Its not about updates but ek he din main 2 epi ki updates its not good thing...Hamare jaison ko ek he naseeb ne hota...

So plz don't make me vemp main kissi chakkar main ne padti.Just come to spent sometime here.

Waise bhi maine yeh toh dekha he nahi kisne post keya. Sirf kya likha tha yeh dekha 

Abhi nautanki band kardo.Coz after some harsh comments main khud he victim ban jaati hun 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Abhi main ek story likhugi

Ek Thi Vemp Sonia  

Natashapaul thumbnail

Girll, calm down β€οΈ It's your point of view and I respect that and I also get that you came from a difficult place that day!! Been there, done that, it's natural and its okay. And for the millioneth time, I wasn't upset, I just stepped back to think about what happened, trying to process stuff. Only the episodes can make me irritated or upset πŸ˜†

And like I said, PB has been unpredictable, that's what makes this even more fun.  Like the characters even we make mistakes at times, we learn. Hindsight we understand!! So relax, and I won't even be lying if I said that in the last few weeks I've been here, you've been the most active one. You keep this AT alive and going with your initiation and effort.

About me, I resume work from Oct so I'll actually be dropping by way less than usual and November for the first 20 days will be very busy, so I'm not even sure if I will be able to show up then. Vswarup will keep our ship sailing until then πŸ˜† 

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Sorry Sonia! We will create a new topic henceforth. 

Also, calm down. 

Main toh calm he hun,kand karke fir guilty feel hota hai πŸ˜”

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago
Natashapaul thumbnail

Jey Jey Jey β€οΈ Relax! We'll leave this behind, forget it even happened! 

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

@bold: I really hope they develop an understanding. Last time,Reyansh took away the precious dupaatta dangling from Chit.🀣

Rey can be such a kid sometimes....more than jugunu.....he really needs to grow up....

I'm up for bickering scenes but for Pranati,they should atleast be on tolerable terms.

ReyChit bickering hayeee ❀️smiley37 pranati ke samane dono shareef ho jate hai.....blame each other like kids.....

In all i agree only dadi is to be blamed for the mess....she is the only vamp in PB and Forum.....

had she not messed around.....pranati's bday would be epic...with her tears not stopping due the love showered on her by both Yanu(reyansh + jugnu)❀️ i read it somewhere on SM.....naice name....

koi na we have to wait for them to be together without the evil shadow of dadi......