28/09/2020 : Dadi what did you do?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

An episode that heralds the next storms that will arrive in the lives of Rey and Pranati.

The episode begins with Armaan and Maan arguing, Dadi gets between them to stop them. She tells Maan to make things right, she is not going to accept this situation and if he doesn't want her to intervene, he has to do what is necessary. She talks about an illegitimate child, Maan says "Dadi", she asks him if it hurts him to hear that.

// This scene is the epilogue of the argument between Rey and Vardhan, once again Dadi has come between his two grandsons. What's more, she really has no shame, instead of blaming the young women who fall into the trap of her grandsons, she should rather insult them for having children out of wedlock! //

When Armaan and Maan are gone, Dadi is very angry, she says she sees in Pranati what happened years ago. Pranati is stealing her power and she is not ready for this to happen, she will do whatever it takes to prevent it from happening; whatever it takes.

We see a flashback with a woman on the ground and a young man dragging her.

// We can assume that Dadi killed Rey's mother because she dared to go against her. And I'm willing to bet that it was Vardhan the boy who helped her hide his crime, that's why she needs him. This woman is really awful! Just because we don't do what she wants means we are against her. And she dared to lie to Rey all these years... I can't wait for this story to happen! //

Pranati is on the phone talking to her mother. She reminds him that she lovingly made him laddo for his birthday. She says that nobody here remembers her birthday. Rey who was passing by stopped to listen to her conversation and he blames himself for forgetting such an important day.

We see Jagnu who is busy painting, Rey arrives and asks her what she is doing. He paints her toe, Jagnu tells him it's paint and not nail polish. Rey tells him that tomorrow is his mother's birthday. But Jagnu, insensitive, explains that she doesn't know how to celebrate a birthday, especially since she has never celebrated hers.

Rey is sad and now that he's in her life, he promises her every year that he'll celebrate her birthday. But for the time being let's schedule Pranati's birthday, but we won't have to tell her anything.

// Rey should also ask Jagnu for forgiveness, the poor thing breaks my heart every time. And poor Rey, he suffers for her, but he always knows how to comfort his daughter. // 

Pranati arrives and asks what father and daughter are up to, Jagnu and Rey add a story to divert his attention and end up playing a prank on him. With a piece of paint over his face, Pranati will pass it over his face, in the end Rey and Jagnu will laugh, Pranati who thinks they are crazy goes away.

On the ground floor, Armaan and Maan argue again. Pranati arrives and asks them what's going on. But when the two boys see his face, they laugh. Pranati asks if the whole family has gone crazy. Maan shows her her face and she screams. 

She turns to the stairs and sees that father and daughter are still laughing.

Jagnu, Rey, Maan and Armaan are together laughing when Navya calls Maan.

Navya asks him if he knows that she is Pranati's favourite cake, she even calls him Babhi, Maan tells him that she is his sister-in-law, but it pleases him that he calls her that, Navya makes a remark about Armaan and Maan feels strange, Navya calms him down and reminds him after so much time living with Pranati he doesn't know what Pranati likes or dislikes. She ends up hanging up.

We see Archit holding 2 cakes and says that every year Pranati changes his favourite cake so he doesn't know what to do. Navya tells him that people change so it doesn't matter. She asks him if he likes Pranati so much.

// I confess that I didn't listen to this whole part... Hearing Archit talk about his love for Pranati or not knowing what to call their relationship irritated me. I think friendship is the name of their relationship. We don't know how to name what he feels... I think we know that you love him...//

Navya wishes him to have Pranati in his life one day... Archit tells her for the moment she has to make wishes for Pranati and finish preparing his birthday.

The next morning Pranati prepares Jagnu for school. Jagnu thinks she has to start her prank. So she accuses Pranati of doing too much again, Pranati asks her just for today she doesn't want them to argue.

Jagnu asks her why if today is a special day.

Rey arrives and tells her that it's Pranati's way, so don't try to understand. 

Rey tells him to hurry up or they'll be late.

After father and daughter leave. Pranati says that Rey remembers his habits but has forgotten his birthday. So she wishes herself a happy birthday.

Rey and Jagnu are in hiding, Rey says it's time to start their plan. So he tells Jagnu to record the message, and he sends it to Pranati. Dadi who hears this says that she is going to prepare a surprise for Pranati as it is her birthday.

Jagnu is in Dadi's room preparing things for Pranati's birthday. Jagnu plays another joke on Dadi and makes her hold two broomsticks in her hands. The maid arrives and asks him what she is doing. Dadi ends up that Jagnu has played her and leaves.

The maid says that after so many years, she sees Dadi again with a broom in her hand.

My opinion on the episode.

We finally start to get a glimpse of Dadi's truth. This woman, the more the days go by and the more I really want to punish her for all her sins!

Rey is a man in full redemption, in the end he is able to make his family (Pranati and Jagnu) happy with strength and determination. I really hope that he won't have to make any choice in the near future. He really needs his two wives in his life to be emotionally stable.

As for Navya, I feel sorry for the poor girl, if she knew her life was in danger I am sure she would have left town by now.

For Archit, well he does what he does, whether it is out of friendship or love, he remains sincere in his feelings, I just hope he will be able to step back when the time comes.

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago

Thank you for this ❤️

Originally posted by ReadLo

An episode that heralds the next storms that will arrive in the lives of Rey and Pranati.

The episode begins with Armaan and Maan arguing, Dadi gets between them to stop them. She tells Maan to make things right, she is not going to accept this situation and if he doesn't want her to intervene, he has to do what is necessary. She talks about an illegitimate child, Maan says "Dadi", she asks him if it hurts him to hear that.

// This scene is the epilogue of the argument between Rey and Vardhan, once again Dadi has come between his two grandsons. What's more, she really has no shame, instead of blaming the young women who fall into the trap of her grandsons, she should rather insult them for having children out of wedlock! //

it is so annoying...that it is easy for guys as they are not blamed for it and girl's life is considered as destroyed...for the same...and worst part is that is the general perception of the society we live in....i have discussed with few elders and all said the same...that girl's life is destroyed why go that way....

When Armaan and Maan are gone, Dadi is very angry, she says she sees in Pranati what happened years ago. Pranati is stealing her power and she is not ready for this to happen, she will do whatever it takes to prevent it from happening; whatever it takes.

We see a flashback with a woman on the ground and a young man dragging her.

// We can assume that Dadi killed Rey's mother because she dared to go against her. And I'm willing to bet that it was Vardhan the boy who helped her hide his crime, that's why she needs him. This woman is really awful! Just because we don't do what she wants means we are against her. And she dared to lie to Rey all these years... I can't wait for this story to happen! //

my guess is the same....the boy showed was vardhan....maybe that is the reason why rey's mom was not able to do anything....as like in jugnu-pranati's case....if jugnu is upset with pranati....even if pranati didnt do anything....she would feel guilty and i doubt she too will be able to do anything.....as for the rey's mother...it can go anyway...we dont even know if she is alive or dead....that lady was her mother or related to her....who is keeping eye on jugnu and rey....

Pranati is on the phone talking to her mother. She reminds him that she lovingly made him laddo for his birthday. She says that nobody here remembers her birthday. Rey who was passing by stopped to listen to her conversation and he blames himself for forgetting such an important day.

he is one peeking tom.....he is never able to cross pranati's room without looking into....as to what is she doing......i was surprised....pranati's mom so casual about pranati and jugnu...initial days she was so against it.....i felt her presumed words out of place...but yes it was pranati's bday...so she would have called to wish her and remind her of old days....but talking about jugnu is a different case itself......i wish they would have showed other side of the convo also...to give more clarity.....rey not remembering and mostly beating himself for it....was fun to watch.....kuch toh karna na padhega.....

We see Jagnu who is busy painting, Rey arrives and asks her what she is doing. He paints her toe, Jagnu tells him it's paint and not nail polish. Rey tells him that tomorrow is his mother's birthday. But Jagnu, insensitive, explains that she doesn't know how to celebrate a birthday, especially since she has never celebrated hers.

Rey is sad and now that he's in her life, he promises her every year that he'll celebrate her birthday. But for the time being let's schedule Pranati's birthday, but we won't have to tell her anything.

// Rey should also ask Jagnu for forgiveness, the poor thing breaks my heart every time. And poor Rey, he suffers for her, but he always knows how to comfort his daughter. // 

he was not directly responsible for it....as pranati's mom gave the baby away.....he wasn't aware about her existence....direct responsibility for jugnu's torture at orphanage belongs with pranati's mom....i actually don't blame rey and pranati both for it......but i want pranati's mom to apologize to her or make up in someway.....pranati and her mom's relationship should not be more than formal one till then.....

Pranati arrives and asks what father and daughter are up to, Jagnu and Rey add a story to divert his attention and end up playing a prank on him. With a piece of paint over his face, Pranati will pass it over his face, in the end Rey and Jagnu will laugh, Pranati who thinks they are crazy goes away.

On the ground floor, Armaan and Maan argue again. Pranati arrives and asks them what's going on. But when the two boys see his face, they laugh. Pranati asks if the whole family has gone crazy. Maan shows her her face and she screams. 

She turns to the stairs and sees that father and daughter are still laughing.

Jagnu, Rey, Maan and Armaan are together laughing when Navya calls Maan.

Navya asks him if he knows that she is Pranati's favourite cake, she even calls him Babhi, Maan tells him that she is his sister-in-law, but it pleases him that he calls her that, Navya makes a remark about Armaan and Maan feels strange, Navya calms him down and reminds him after so much time living with Pranati he doesn't know what Pranati likes or dislikes. She ends up hanging up.

We see Archit holding 2 cakes and says that every year Pranati changes his favourite cake so he doesn't know what to do. Navya tells him that people change so it doesn't matter. She asks him if he likes Pranati so much.

// I confess that I didn't listen to this whole part... Hearing Archit talk about his love for Pranati or not knowing what to call their relationship irritated me. I think friendship is the name of their relationship. We don't know how to name what he feels... I think we know that you love him...//

i saw the scene...it was sweet scene between brother-sister and made me feel bad for archit.....and really want him to move on from pranati soon......so that he can truly be the friend which pranati needs.....i hope maan would try to interact more with his prabhi going forward...so that he can help pranati understand rey's complicated feelings.....

Navya wishes him to have Pranati in his life one day... Archit tells her for the moment she has to make wishes for Pranati and finish preparing his birthday.

The next morning Pranati prepares Jagnu for school. Jagnu thinks she has to start her prank. So she accuses Pranati of doing too much again, Pranati asks her just for today she doesn't want them to argue.

Jagnu asks her why if today is a special day.

Rey arrives and tells her that it's Pranati's way, so don't try to understand. 

Rey tells him to hurry up or they'll be late.

After father and daughter leave. Pranati says that Rey remembers his habits but has forgotten his birthday. So she wishes herself a happy birthday.

Rey and Jagnu are in hiding, Rey says it's time to start their plan. So he tells Jagnu to record the message, and he sends it to Pranati. Dadi who hears this says that she is going to prepare a surprise for Pranati as it is her birthday.

Jagnu is in Dadi's room preparing things for Pranati's birthday. Jagnu plays another joke on Dadi and makes her hold two broomsticks in her hands. The maid arrives and asks him what she is doing. Dadi ends up that Jagnu has played her and leaves.

The maid says that after so many years, she sees Dadi again with a broom in her hand.

My opinion on the episode.

We finally start to get a glimpse of Dadi's truth. This woman, the more the days go by and the more I really want to punish her for all her sins! 

i think i said this before....i will help whatever you plan for dadi 

Rey is a man in full redemption, in the end he is able to make his family (Pranati and Jagnu) happy with strength and determination. I really hope that he won't have to make any choice in the near future. He really needs his two wives in his life to be emotionally stable.

As for Navya, I feel sorry for the poor girl, if she knew her life was in danger I am sure she would have left town by now.

For Archit, well he does what he does, whether it is out of friendship or love, he remains sincere in his feelings, I just hope he will be able to step back when the time comes.

Originally posted by vswarup

1 : it is so annoying...that it is easy for guys as they are not blamed for it and girl's life is considered as destroyed...for the same...and worst part is that is the general perception of the society we live in....i have discussed with few elders and all said the same...that girl's life is destroyed why go that way....

2 : my guess is the same....the boy showed was vardhan....maybe that is the reason why rey's mom was not able to do anything....as like in jugnu-pranati's case....if jugnu is upset with pranati....even if pranati didnt do anything....she would feel guilty and i doubt she too will be able to do anything.....as for the rey's mother...it can go anyway...we dont even know if she is alive or dead....that lady was her mother or related to her....who is keeping eye on jugnu and rey....

3 : he is one peeking tom.....he is never able to cross pranati's room without looking into....as to what is she doing......i was surprised....pranati's mom so casual about pranati and jugnu...initial days she was so against it.....i felt her presumed words out of place...but yes it was pranati's bday...so she would have called to wish her and remind her of old days....but talking about jugnu is a different case itself......i wish they would have showed other side of the convo also...to give more clarity.....rey not remembering and mostly beating himself for it....was fun to watch.....kuch toh karna na padhega.....

4: i saw the scene...it was sweet scene between brother-sister and made me feel bad for archit.....and really want him to move on from pranati soon......so that he can truly be the friend which pranati needs.....i hope maan would try to interact more with his prabhi going forward...so that he can help pranati understand rey's complicated feelings.....

5 : i think i said this before....i will help whatever you plan for dadi 

1 :  Of course it's easier to blame the woman. As I said in one post, to do bravo you need both hands. 

The girl has her share of responsibility and so does the man.

The situation doesn't happen by miracle! 

A child does not ruin a woman's life. If this is the case outside marriage, it must also be the case within the marriage bond. 

There are women even when they are married, their husbands do not help them raise their children, where is the difference? Just because she is married? Bullshit! 

2 :  Yes, it can only be Vardhan, this man is just disturbed in his head. Dadi has no human emotions. She told Pranati, that tears did nothing to him, to cry in front of a person who has a heart, it's not his heart. 

We'll find out about the mother one day or another. I think she's dead. It will make more sense than having her alive and hidden for more than 20 years.

3 :  Pranati's mother is a mystery to herself! Such a weak-minded woman... I don't even know how to describe her... But yes it was quite strange that she called Pranati for her birthday, I think she was the only person who could be used as a medium for Rey to hear the conversation.

Rey is a bee and Pranati is a flower. He can't help but go to her. I wouldn't say a light, I don't want him to burn his wings 😆

4 :  I really try to be patient with Archit, but at the moment I can't...lol...But yes he is a perfect big brother, I wouldn't say otherwise. 

As for Maan, we'll see what happens.

5 : I'll let you know the plan for her punishment, I've already written a thriller, I'm going to use all my sadistic side on her! 😆

1 :  Of course it's easier to blame the woman. As I said in one post, to do bravo you need both hands. 

The girl has her share of responsibility and so does the man.

The situation doesn't happen by miracle! 

A child does not ruin a woman's life. If this is the case outside marriage, it must also be the case within the marriage bond. 

There are women even when they are married, their husbands do not help them raise their children, where is the difference? Just because she is married? Bullshit! 

2 :  Yes, it can only be Vardhan, this man is just disturbed in his head. Dadi has no human emotions. She told Pranati, that tears did nothing to him, to cry in front of a person who has a heart, it's not his heart. 

We'll find out about the mother one day or another. I think she's dead. It will make more sense than having her alive and hidden for more than 20 years.

3 :  Pranati's mother is a mystery to herself! Such a weak-minded woman... I don't even know how to describe her... But yes it was quite strange that she called Pranati for her birthday, I think she was the only person who could be used as a medium for Rey to hear the conversation.

Rey is a bee and Pranati is a flower. He can't help but go to her. I wouldn't say a light, I don't want him to burn his wings 😆

4 :  I really try to be patient with Archit, but at the moment I can't...lol...But yes he is a perfect big brother, I wouldn't say otherwise. 

As for Maan, we'll see what happens.

5 : I'll let you know the plan for her punishment, I've already written a thriller, I'm going to use all my sadistic side on her! 😆

About no 3, rey already gave this bee phool reference ij college 🤣

Except that, he likes to jump from one flower to the other, while all the flowers wait for the bee 😆

Originally posted by Natashapaul

About no 3, rey already gave this bee phool reference ij college 🤣

Except that, he likes to jump from one flower to the other, while all the flowers wait for the bee 😆

🤣

True, but OMG is what it is.

I'm not going to lie, Rey really is a bee! 

🤣

True, but OMG is what it is.

I'm not going to lie, Rey really is a bee! 

🤣