Shaadi Mubarak

Tarun needs a slap

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I do not get Tarun's chitavanii like really "If you fail this challenge you have to come back to my house"

Why could Pretti not say "With the tone of voice why should I"?? 

He speaks to her so badly and expects her to come back, at least act nice to her. Why is she accepting a challenge like that. 

He just calls his grandma every-time. If his grandma stayed with him he would do the same with her. His behaviour is worst than the kids in Anupama its so annoying wonder how long it will take her too change 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

That wonder is a long wait away, pal. When that miracle happens, we will seeing the same precap. For a week๐Ÿ˜Ž

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

oh no no , he does not need a slap but....a barbed whip.......๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I want to throw gobar at him, but I feel like thereโ€™s already so much inside him. He is so frustrating. 

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode is just too much to handle.. The dog and its bitc* kept barking and she stood silent. Preeti's silence and tolerance are getting on my nerves. Who the hell is this third rated insaan to challenge her?? 

Kusum is back with a bang ๐Ÿ’ฅ She is the star of today's episode.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

Its high time that makers make Preeti to speak and not run away or stand still in front of that shameless dog๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Missed KT today๐Ÿ˜”

Edited by Shinesparkle3 - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I donโ€™t condone violence, but If I were Preeti, I would slap the shit out of Tarun, as is slapping kids in India is okay ๐Ÿ˜†... he is such an a****** scumbag and why should Preeti accept his challenge, and go back with him?? Why does he expect Preeti to go back to his house when he treats her so badly, gives her no love or respect. Why would anyone go back? If I were Preeti, I would charge Tarun and Rati for torture and mental harassment. 

Todayโ€™s episode made me so mad ๐Ÿ˜ก. Kusum, again the star of the episode. Kusum was almost on the verge of slapping him ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 3 years ago
Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And what was that disgusting comment made by raddi?? 

"Maang mein sindoor ki kami, honthon aur gaalon ki laali se poori kar rahi hai" 

Shame on her existence. What kind of progressive working woman is that b****??

I dont get it.. Y doesnt preeti give it back to them? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Edited by Shinesparkle3 - 3 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

Today's episode is just too much to handle.. The dog and its bitc* kept barking and she stood silent. Preeti's silence and tolerance are getting on my nerves. Who the hell is this third rated insaan to challenge her?? 

Kusum is back with a bang ๐Ÿ’ฅ She is the star of today's episode.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

Its high time that makers make Preeti to speak and not run away or stand still in front of that shameless dog๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Missed KT today๐Ÿ˜”

preeti will fight only with kt

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Not a slap but a lashes ๐Ÿคฃ

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nowadays serial is boring.  Tarun rati comes and shouts and preeti listens to the shit with out uttering a word.   Same in every episode.  Hope the makers change it.