Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

Pinjara Khubsurti Ka episode 26

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I wonder if this happens in real life or not Well sometimes I think it happens how much hard it would be to live like that it just this society is too judgmental But I love this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail

Without informing Omkar, Manjari invites Mayura's father, Akhilesh in the Mooh Dikhai ceremony to seek revenge for accusing and humiliating his son and plans to insult him bitterly. However, her plan backfires when a mishap happens with Akhilesh and Omkar arriving to see Mayura in tears. 

zajedno thumbnail

Omkar maybe seeming caring type and their romance seeming to be sizzling to some of the audience but being mature one should know that it’s a toxic relationship where omkar is just obsessed with her beauty and being psychic he will try to control every second of her life and in his obsession he can even murder anyone and he’ll crush her soul just for his obsession.She doesn’t know but she is gradually falling into a trap where she can never be free and peaceful.and if one day she does not stay beautiful then it will be the end of his obsession 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

Omkar maybe seeming caring type and their romance seeming to be sizzling to some of the audience but being mature one should know that it’s a toxic relationship where omkar is just obsessed with her beauty and being psychic he will try to control every second of her life and in his obsession he can even murder anyone and he’ll crush her soul just for his obsession.She doesn’t know but she is gradually falling into a trap where she can never be free and peaceful.and if one day she does not stay beautiful then it will be the end of his obsession 

this is worst for any girl this girl is dumb she will dumb even if torture her like woh Mera pati he I m sure the way she treated her father chee

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

this is worst for any girl this girl is dumb she will dumb even if torture her like woh Mera pati he I m sure the way she treated her father chee

I hope he sees, and he changes.