Naagin 5 - Double Take 2

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Heya fellas, I am back with another round of my Double Take. So an interesting weekend, and I realized that the episodes were complete 1 hour each on Saturday and Sunday, and so the 2-hour dhamaka. Also, surprisingly Voot played Dil Ibaadat for the Sunday night episode, and not that weird tune. I am proud of you guys, Voot Voot!! A good balanced and entertaining watch. But unlike some, I would say I enjoyed the Sunday episode more than Saturday one. Anyway, here goes my take.

Highlights - Yayy!!!😊

Veer, the twisted knight - Mujhko banda samajh nahi aata. He is a mixed bag you know. Kabhi thoda galat, kabhi thoda sahi. I mean ladkibaazi hai saare bhaiyon me, but Veer khud ko ladki pe force nahi karta, as in physically force nahi karta. But jo rules usne set kiye hai apne, woh uske bhaiyon pe apply nahi hota. His brothers do not follow such rules, even though all brothers are one and the same. The only thing which makes Veer different is the fact that he likes strong and confident women, which is why he loves Bani. And he expects other women to be the same as well.

Cheel brothers ki chilling - I mean really, bechare baukhla gaye hai Bani ke saath. Bahurani ne achche se saaf safai karwai hai na devaro se, ki haal behaal ho gaya hai becharo ka. These brothers and their dad are like shit scared of Bani,πŸ˜†πŸ€£Monil is like, "Kya hua Ponky, safai karke bahut dard ho raha hai haath me." And Ponky to his dad is like, "Dad, bahut hasi aa rahi hai, vacuum cleaner chalana sikha ya bhabhi ko bulau." And jab bhabhi aati hai neeche, he is like, waha mat dekho warna pakad legi. Matlab Bani ne pura dayan wala image banaya hai apne devar "bhaiyyas" ki nazar me, By God bahut funny tha! 

Daksh and Meera - I know many might not agree with me, but I actually liked the scene for some reason. Firstly, we have always seen Ponky and Monil after girls, flirting and fooling around with them. But Daksh, I have never seen him fooling around with any woman to date in the episodes. I mean not even talk. Like he was the guy who was telling his brother Veer a couple of days back ke "Get over that Bani", and here we find him going after a girl. Daksh has always come off as someone who is very angry and rough and always like wants to get into a fight. But he did go and interact with a woman. Secondly, Daksh chose Meera. Meera is a quiet, subdued person who has a voice, but with a mom who puts her down every time. And out of all the supposed beautiful women out there, he chose to flirt with Meera. And if anyone closely heard their conversation, when Meera told Daksh, "Sharafat naam ki cheez nahi hai kya tumme" and Daksh told Meera, "Tumko lagta hai ki tum bahut shareef ho". It reminded me so much of Veer and Bani's police station conversation when Bani called Veer a criminal, and Veer said that main bura hoon, lekin tum apni burai ko itna mat chupana ki meri burai ko gale me lagake ghumna pade. I think I like this pair. Yes, I agree, Daksh does not know boundaries, and he actually misbehaved and all, but still I think, this pair is a much-needed contrast to VAni, where the girl is calm and composed, and the guy is rough and rude. I like this potential pair.

Jai,ek villain - Koi ajeeb si baat notice ki hai tum logo ne. Jo khud to villain declare karta hai in front of the world, always wears black. And jo khud villainy kar raha hai, woh white pehen ke ghum raha hai. Anyway, I enjoyed Jai's villainy. It was a different mad and manic shade to his otherwise calm character. I like manic Jai, like manic to the point of cruelty, that he killed Pandit ji. Haan woh malnutrition ka mareez hai, lekin uski villainy aur ubhar ke aati hai. So I don't mind this Jai at all. Also, I think even Hriday was a villain. Him saying that he was okay with following the lead of a woman back then and not now is silly. Dude tujhko tab bhi khali thi, ki woh powerful hai, aur aaj bhi khali hai. Isiliye, "Khalibali ho gaya hai dil" tumhara.

Balwant, the Papa Bear - For once, I was like "awwww", Ballu, tu kitna sweet hai yaar. I mean Ballu genuinely loves and feels for Veer. Wahaan koi greed, koi lalach, koi chhal nahi tha. Sirf aur sirf genuine concern tha. His rudeness, his crudeness, his anger sab kuch sirf Veer ke liye. Everything, all his crimes, all the murders, sirf Veer ke liye. I loved this side of Ballu. And unknowingly, the guy even defended his daughter-in-law. Double Awww. Huggy and Kissy to Papa Ballu the bear. 

Highlights - Nayy!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Bani's provocation - Behen, koi to rok lo iss matibhram aurat ko. Matlab, ye sachmuch "kamli" hi hai. Kya karega koi iske saath. Veer ki jagah main hoti to by god main thappad jad deti. Lekin iss bande ko naagfani do ya naagmani, bande ka jitna bhi BP bada lo, lekin ye banda iss aurat par haath nahi uthayega. I mean when I was watching, I was like, "le, de maara maine", itni irritating witch jaisa bartaav tha uska. Oh God! kab tak, aakhir kab tak aisa chalega. Subtlety to ja hi chuki hai tel lene, aur Veer ko dekhte hi iska jo chauta hai woh itne saare expressions ek saath dene lagta hai na, ki mood mera off ho jata hai.

Bani's OTTness - I don't know about you guys, but honestly iss woman ka swabhav itna irritating hota ja raha hai, its unbearable. She always looks angry. Bhookhi sherni ki tarah ghumti rehti hai. Jab dekho sab pe jhapatta maarti hai. Mayuri pe to khaas emphasis dena padega. Whenever they confront each other, I found Bani was OTT and not Mayuri, despite of that morni BGM playing in the background. Mayuri is a vamp, and she was behaving as expected. But Bani is hyper, angry, aggressive. I only know how I saw the catfight, the threats after that, and then the cave scene. The only instance she was normal was when she was saving Veer. Like after that poisonous attack on Veer, she mellowed down for some time. Her other emotions began to kick in. Guilt over Teer's death, remorse over Veer's condition. But then Jai is like the Manthara 2.0 now, bhadkane ke liye ab ghar me ghus gaya.

Observations:

I like the fact that in this season they have made every character flawed and relatable. You know not like jaise ek taraf sirf villain, beech me clueless hero, and dusri taraf heroine Naagin. But this season, everyone is grey and relatable. I mean clueless hero and family is standard, but they are not powerless. Yahaan sab barabari par hai, and so I am enjoying this season.

Veer is the soul of his family. "Cheels have no emotions" are now off the table. Because any and all emotions are associated with Veer. Veer is the apple of Ballu's eye, and the lovable big bro to his brothers. Ponky and Monil are more expressive that way like Veer. But Tapish and Daksh are more repressed. Tapish is more on the softer side, and Daksh is more on the angry side. But I could see, Daksh was equally happy, but did not express it and so did Tapish. Woh log jitne bhi bure ho, jitne bhi, ek baat genuine hai to woh hai Veer ke liye sabki feelings. Aww, I am just falling in love with this flawed, outrageous, despicable yet very relatable family. 

Singhanias have immense trust issues when it comes to women. They cannot and will not trust a woman. So before a woman plays with them, they play with the women and leave them or marry them. And Ballu's own apprehensions and reservations against women, have been translated in his sons and nephews, except Veer. Ponky and Monil treat women as playthings, and Daksh too is wary of women but does not stop himself from indulging in women once in a while. Tapish just stays in close guard on Veer. Veer on the other hand has no such apprehensions about women. He is not some bhed bakri to follow his father like the rest, infact he is someone to carve his way out. So he marries someone who is on par with him. Fierce, strong, bold, and confident Bani who knows how to handle such bigdail mard properly.

Jai's anger when Meera ka skirt phata was I think one of the last gimmicks of Jai as the good guy. Cause after that we saw that he is only after Adi Naagin and her powers. He does not want anything else in the world. He loves Bani but loves power more. Meera in my opinion is not the negative character we are hoping her to be, infact she could be a Adi naagin rakshak in my opinion, who will reveal her identity when Bani will be in danger. Jaise secret agents hote hai na, jo chup ke raksha karte hai, Meera bhi shayad waisi ho. Jai is the male version of Shesha and Vishakha. Infact he is a karnpisaach, jo Singhania house me baithe baithe Mahabharat rachega, Bani ke kaan bharega. He cannot let Bani go soft on the Singhanias, but will fail miserably.

I feel Bani and Veer will unintentionally, always protect each other. Like Veer and Bani did last night. And I feel Mayuri is going to be on their hitlist next week. I get a feeling, Bani will come to know Mayuri tried to poison her, and Veer got injured. So Bani will create a situation where she is forced to attack Ponky and Bani comes in between and Mayuri is revealed as the culprit. Jai will be more than happy because usko Adi Naagin ke powers share nahi karna padega. And Ballu keeping true to his word will finish off Mayuri. And unintentionally, Bani will win this family's trust. One by saving Veer, and two by saving Ponky. Ho sakta hai, Ponky iska pehla supporter bhi ban jaaye. Jaise griha pravesh ke time pe hurdles cross kiya tha, waise hi hurdles cross karte karte she will win these people over. Phir shuru hoga Bani ka emotional conflict.

Bani will be conflicted for some time I think. Kyunki jaise jaise waqt guzarega, these people will change, I hope, and once they open up their hearts and lives to her, uski to bahut buri band bajegi. Kaise maaregi inn sab ko. Phir Jai uska jo popat bana raha hai, woh aur bhi confused hogi. But I think Bani is neither devoid of love or brains. Kahin pe jaake kabhi to kuch khatkega,kahin to jaake dil pe kuch chubhega. Jo log Veer ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai, those people cannot be devoid of emotions. Let's see how does Bani save herself from love and family and also some unknown enemies.

So, that was my take for the weekend. Do share your views on the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Res...

Will read and come soha πŸ€—

--unres --

Wowndeful review as usual soha β€οΈ

Well we are seeing progression in VaNi...πŸ‘πŸΌ

As usual Jay the mastermind... he was very good in temple scene which many liked including me...but he needs to take care of his phsycic... then he can impress.. he is trying his best but something lacks...

SharBhi πŸ‘

Wah.... Veer s love is more deeper for Bani... even he is in ctrl or out of ctrl ( due to nagmani effect) the scene in cheel cave ..Bani  tried her best to instiagte him...even he was about to change into cheel..but he didn't ..his eyes and words carries so much anger for Bani...but he tried his best to ctrl it...IF it's not Bani..we can't imagine how he would have reacted ....😲

What i like the most about Veer is he is not easy to be manipulated...he is sharp and he thinks then he reacts...he always has a plan under his sleeves... 

I liked aft knowing that Bani saved him.. he confronted her... they communicate with each other...even in anger they spill out their feelings and emotions in front of each other... they are themselves in front of each other...In future this communication will help her more to uderstand the REAL veer..

Oh god...yeah...Bani anger is OTT ....she doesn't show any emotions other than anger and hate... even for  her so called love Jay.. for a second she questioned him... I feel when his real face comes out ..she will be broken and her hate and fireceness will be more powerful towards him..

She is totally confused regarding her feelings...as she doesn't have any valid reason for taking revenge...

Veer man... he is getting frustrated seeing Bani hate for him...donno when he is gonna explode... she is getting on his nerves...But he was touched when she said she felt it was her "farzz "to save him... beautiful scene 

For Veer she is a normal girl...whom he wants her to accept him as he is.... but he is having his doubts about her...E.g.. Mud fight with mayuri... he observed.  Her strength..

Cheel gang rocks...they 'll change to good for sure...Bani 'll have tough time...as Jay 'll try his best to brainwash her... they 'll support VaNi in their tough time for sure.. Daksh and Meera.. the next potential pair..in the making????πŸ€” let's see

Enough of my bakwass .. plzzz ignore my typos if any...

Take care...πŸ€—

Edited by amlavs - 3 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

Heya fellas, I am back with another round of my Double Take. So an interesting weekend, and I realized that the episodes were complete 1 hour each on Saturday and Sunday, and so the 2-hour dhamaka. Also, surprisingly Voot played Dil Ibaadat for the Sunday night episode, and not that weird tune. I am proud of you guys, Voot Voot!! A good balanced and entertaining watch. But unlike some, I would say I enjoyed the Sunday episode more than Saturday one. Anyway, here goes my take.

Highlights - Yayy!!!smiley1

Veer, the twisted knight - Mujhko banda samajh nahi aata. He is a mixed bag you know. Kabhi thoda galat, kabhi thoda sahi. I mean ladkibaazi hai saare bhaiyon me, but Veer khud ko ladki pe force nahi karta, as in physically force nahi karta. But jo rules usne set kiye hai apne, woh uske bhaiyon pe apply nahi hota. His brothers do not follow such rules, even though all brothers are one and the same. The only thing which makes Veer different is the fact that he likes strong and confident women, which is why he loves Bani. And he expects other women to be the same as well.

Cheel brothers ki chilling - I mean really, bechare baukhla gaye hai Bani ke saath. Bahurani ne achche se saaf safai karwai hai na devaro se, ki haal behaal ho gaya hai becharo ka. These brothers and their dad are like shit scared of Bani,smiley36smiley37Monil is like, "Kya hua Ponky, safai karke bahut dard ho raha hai haath me." And Ponky to his dad is like, "Dad, bahut hasi aa rahi hai, vacuum cleaner chalana sikha ya bhabhi ko bulau." And jab bhabhi aati hai neeche, he is like, waha mat dekho warna pakad legi. Matlab Bani ne pura dayan wala image banaya hai apne devar "bhaiyyas" ki nazar me, By God bahut funny tha! 

Daksh and Meera - I know many might not agree with me, but I actually liked the scene for some reason. Firstly, we have always seen Ponky and Monil after girls, flirting and fooling around with them. But Daksh, I have never seen him fooling around with any woman to date in the episodes. I mean not even talk. Like he was the guy who was telling his brother Veer a couple of days back ke "Get over that Bani", and here we find him going after a girl. Daksh has always come off as someone who is very angry and rough and always like wants to get into a fight. But he did go and interact with a woman. Secondly, Daksh chose Meera. Meera is a quiet, subdued person who has a voice, but with a mom who puts her down every time. And out of all the supposed beautiful women out there, he chose to flirt with Meera. And if anyone closely heard their conversation, when Meera told Daksh, "Sharafat naam ki cheez nahi hai kya tumme" and Daksh told Meera, "Tumko lagta hai ki tum bahut shareef ho". It reminded me so much of Veer and Bani's police station conversation when Bani called Veer a criminal, and Veer said that main bura hoon, lekin tum apni burai ko itna mat chupana ki meri burai ko gale me lagake ghumna pade. I think I like this pair. Yes, I agree, Daksh does not know boundaries, and he actually misbehaved and all, but still I think, this pair is a much-needed contrast to VAni, where the girl is calm and composed, and the guy is rough and rude. I like this potential pair.

Jai,ek villain - Koi ajeeb si baat notice ki hai tum logo ne. Jo khud to villain declare karta hai in front of the world, always wears black. And jo khud villainy kar raha hai, woh white pehen ke ghum raha hai. Anyway, I enjoyed Jai's villainy. It was a different mad and manic shade to his otherwise calm character. I like manic Jai, like manic to the point of cruelty, that he killed Pandit ji. Haan woh malnutrition ka mareez hai, lekin uski villainy aur ubhar ke aati hai. So I don't mind this Jai at all. Also, I think even Hriday was a villain. Him saying that he was okay with following the lead of a woman back then and not now is silly. Dude tujhko tab bhi khali thi, ki woh powerful hai, aur aaj bhi khali hai. Isiliye, "Khalibali ho gaya hai dil" tumhara.

Balwant, the Papa Bear - For once, I was like "awwww", Ballu, tu kitna sweet hai yaar. I mean Ballu genuinely loves and feels for Veer. Wahaan koi greed, koi lalach, koi chhal nahi tha. Sirf aur sirf genuine concern tha. His rudeness, his crudeness, his anger sab kuch sirf Veer ke liye. Everything, all his crimes, all the murders, sirf Veer ke liye. I loved this side of Ballu. And unknowingly, the guy even defended his daughter-in-law. Double Awww. Huggy and Kissy to Papa Ballu the bear. 

Highlights - Nayy!smiley21

Bani's provocation - Behen, koi to rok lo iss matibhram aurat ko. Matlab, ye sachmuch "kamli" hi hai. Kya karega koi iske saath. Veer ki jagah main hoti to by god main thappad jad deti. Lekin iss bande ko naagfani do ya naagmani, bande ka jitna bhi BP bada lo, lekin ye banda iss aurat par haath nahi uthayega. I mean when I was watching, I was like, "le, de maara maine", itni irritating witch jaisa bartaav tha uska. Oh God! kab tak, aakhir kab tak aisa chalega. Subtlety to ja hi chuki hai tel lene, aur Veer ko dekhte hi iska jo chauta hai woh itne saare expressions ek saath dene lagta hai na, ki mood mera off ho jata hai.

Bani's OTTness - I don't know about you guys, but honestly iss woman ka swabhav itna irritating hota ja raha hai, its unbearable. She always looks angry. Bhookhi sherni ki tarah ghumti rehti hai. Jab dekho sab pe jhapatta maarti hai. Mayuri pe to khaas emphasis dena padega. Whenever they confront each other, I found Bani was OTT and not Mayuri, despite of that morni BGM playing in the background. Mayuri is a vamp, and she was behaving as expected. But Bani is hyper, angry, aggressive. I only know how I saw the catfight, the threats after that, and then the cave scene. The only instance she was normal was when she was saving Veer. Like after that poisonous attack on Veer, she mellowed down for some time. Her other emotions began to kick in. Guilt over Teer's death, remorse over Veer's condition. But then Jai is like the Manthara 2.0 now, bhadkane ke liye ab ghar me ghus gaya.

Observations:

I like the fact that in this season they have made every character flawed and relatable. You know not like jaise ek taraf sirf villain, beech me clueless hero, and dusri taraf heroine Naagin. But this season, everyone is grey and relatable. I mean clueless hero and family is standard, but they are not powerless. Yahaan sab barabari par hai, and so I am enjoying this season.

Veer is the soul of his family. "Cheels have no emotions" are now off the table. Because any and all emotions are associated with Veer. Veer is the apple of Ballu's eye, and the lovable big bro to his brothers. Ponky and Monil are more expressive that way like Veer. But Tapish and Daksh are more repressed. Tapish is more on the softer side, and Daksh is more on the angry side. But I could see, Daksh was equally happy, but did not express it and so did Tapish. Woh log jitne bhi bure ho, jitne bhi, ek baat genuine hai to woh hai Veer ke liye sabki feelings. Aww, I am just falling in love with this flawed, outrageous, despicable yet very relatable family. 

Singhanias have immense trust issues when it comes to women. They cannot and will not trust a woman. So before a woman plays with them, they play with the women and leave them or marry them. And Ballu's own apprehensions and reservations against women, have been translated in his sons and nephews, except Veer. Ponky and Monil treat women as playthings, and Daksh too is wary of women but does not stop himself from indulging in women once in a while. Tapish just stays in close guard on Veer. Veer on the other hand has no such apprehensions about women. He is not some bhed bakri to follow his father like the rest, infact he is someone to carve his way out. So he marries someone who is on par with him. Fierce, strong, bold, and confident Bani who knows how to handle such bigdail mard properly.

Jai's anger when Meera ka skirt phata was I think one of the last gimmicks of Jai as the good guy. Cause after that we saw that he is only after Adi Naagin and her powers. He does not want anything else in the world. He loves Bani but loves power more. Meera in my opinion is not the negative character we are hoping her to be, infact she could be a Adi naagin rakshak in my opinion, who will reveal her identity when Bani will be in danger. Jaise secret agents hote hai na, jo chup ke raksha karte hai, Meera bhi shayad waisi ho. Jai is the male version of Shesha and Vishakha. Infact he is a karnpisaach, jo Singhania house me baithe baithe Mahabharat rachega, Bani ke kaan bharega. He cannot let Bani go soft on the Singhanias, but will fail miserably.

I feel Bani and Veer will unintentionally, always protect each other. Like Veer and Bani did last night. And I feel Mayuri is going to be on their hitlist next week. I get a feeling, Bani will come to know Mayuri tried to poison her, and Veer got injured. So Bani will create a situation where she is forced to attack Ponky and Bani comes in between and Mayuri is revealed as the culprit. Jai will be more than happy because usko Adi Naagin ke powers share nahi karna padega. And Ballu keeping true to his word will finish off Mayuri. And unintentionally, Bani will win this family's trust. One by saving Veer, and two by saving Ponky. Ho sakta hai, Ponky iska pehla supporter bhi ban jaaye. Jaise griha pravesh ke time pe hurdles cross kiya tha, waise hi hurdles cross karte karte she will win these people over. Phir shuru hoga Bani ka emotional conflict.

Bani will be conflicted for some time I think. Kyunki jaise jaise waqt guzarega, these people will change, I hope, and once they open up their hearts and lives to her, uski to bahut buri band bajegi. Kaise maaregi inn sab ko. Phir Jai uska jo popat bana raha hai, woh aur bhi confused hogi. But I think Bani is neither devoid of love or brains. Kahin pe jaake kabhi to kuch khatkega,kahin to jaake dil pe kuch chubhega. Jo log Veer ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai, those people cannot be devoid of emotions. Let's see how does Bani save herself from love and family and also some unknown enemies.

OK so suru karne se pehle I will say Top se lekar bottom tak har ek point ekdam ditto mere thought se matched hai.. Totally agree with ur each and every words.

Mera abhi Voot pe dekhna baaki hai.. So thankfully inhone iss baar Dil ibadat gaana hi play kia. Iss k ilawa feel nahi aata 😍 so point by point aati hu..

1. Main jab bhi dekhti hu Veer ko I m like Veeranshu Singhania - kya banaya hai iss character ko makers ne yaar! Bohat kam dekhne ko milta hai aisa characters.. He is like a mystery. Jitna tum usse unfold karoge utna hi mysterious ban jaiga.. He is like dil mein aata hu dimag mein nahi.. Woh ek side pe lafange, naughty, bigde huye hai, dusre side pe such a gentleman.. Ladkiyon k saath flirt karo but uski izzat se na khelo..

2. Seriously Cheel brothers ki kya haal ho gaya hai.. Dar dar mein rehte hai 🀣 Monil toh dekhte hi kahan - Shaitan ka nam lia aur shaitaan haajir. They r literally scared of Bani.. And yeh scared feeling fun and cute wala hai.. But i m very sure yeh sab hi ekdin Bani ki army mein join karega πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ in fact Monil kal kahan bhi kahi se bhi jaribooti laayi ho, par laayi toh haina. He was really happy..

3. Yes.. Even I liked Daksh and Meera.. Matlab iss scene ka ek reason toh hai.. Though humne Tapish and Meera aur dusri taraf Daksh and Rohini ko choose kia tha but unka koi chance hi nahi hai. And again main personally opposite wale characters ko jyada pasand karti hu. They complete eachother.. Daksh jisko Humne ladkiyon se flirt karte kabhi nahi dekha. In fact jo ki sab mein se thoda serious hai, ladkiyon se dur rehta hai. Woh khud gaya kisi ladki ko dance k liye approach karne.. Aur kisko? Meera ko.. Jisko sab kehte hai ugly, dusky, koi pasand nahi karega.. Matlab it's not k koi khubsurati se Daksh ko attraction hua.. Yes his behaviour was wrong.. But again yeh Cheel brothers flawed hai.. And upar se Daksh gusse wala.. And dusri taraf Meera shaant, sanskari types.. And exactly jab Daksh ne kahan k aur tumhe lagta hai tum bohat shareef ho? Mujhe bhi Vani ki police station wali convo yaad aaya - "as if tumne kabhi life mein kuch bura kia hi nahi hai aj tak?" so to some extent they r reminding me about Vani.. So yes they can be a good pair.. Ab dekhna yeh hai k makers ki dimag mein Kya chal raha hai..

4. Yes.. White is resembled as good, purity, and black is bad.. But yahan ulta ho gaya. In fact koi sweet and gentle ho toh woh accha insaan and koi naughty bigde huye ho toh woh bura hai.. Yeh humari society ki misconception hai.. Jo ki Bani ki through represent ho rahi hai.. But reality alag hai. Ur outside image doesn't define ur inner side.. I m really loving these facts about Naagin 5. Ab aati hu Jay pe, jay as villain, Mohit as the villain Jay.. Tbh I liked him.. His Villainous activities were really good. And I liked his acting also. We were in doubt k negative kaisa karega.. But no he proved that he can do.. But problem hai.. Problem yeh hai k uska face, uska body jo diet ki wajah se mareez jaisa kar lia hai.. And uske wajah se uska expression thik se portray nahi ho raha.. Acchi acting ki baad bhi it's ruining it. He really needs to look after his health. Bohat buri tarah effect kar raha hai yeh uske performance mein.. 
And about Jay, yes I think Hriday bhi accha nahi tha. I mean woh Adinaagin ko follow kar k chalega, yeh khayal usse tab bhi aaya tha.. But kuch kar nahi paaye.. So definitely it's proving that he was not pure soul. Uski soch acchi nahi thi itni. Ab jab kalyug mein dubara yeh chance mila hai toh definitely he will not let this chance go..

5. Yes i really loved Papa cheel. Veer k liye unka pyaar genuine hai.. Possessive bhi. Jo bhi aj tak unhone bura kia woh Veer ko bachane k liye. And woh kaise worried ho gaye the and jab Veer thik ho gaya, toh unka reaction, that was really pure and heart touching.. And mujhe laga sab Bani ko charge Karenge. But nahi kia.. And unko ittu sa bhi ho but bahurani pe trust tha jo ki bohat accha laga.

6. Hahhahahahaha seriously.. Bani is doing bohat jyada over.. Matlab usko irritate karte karte ekdam extreme level pe pauch gayi.. Veer k emotions ko trump card bana lia.. I swear yeh Veer hi hai jo itna sab kuch k baad bhi abhi tak kuch nahi kia. But jis tarah se Bani ja rahi hai, sehne k bhi ek limit hoti hai.. And limit cross ho gaya toh Veer bhi outburst kar sakta hai ekdin. Jo Bani k liye bohat bura hoga.. Usse pehle madam samhal jaaye toh accha hai. And for what she will kill him? Kyon kyon kyon? Pehle 10k purani bekar ek revenge tha, jiska koi base nahi hai. Noor ki maut, jo ki proved nahi hai.. Fir Jay ki maut k liye she had become like a jwalamukhi.. Teer ko maar dia.. Jiske liye woh guilty bhi hai abhi. Fir Veer pe gussa kyon? Jay toh mara hi nahi! And yeh jo ab tak bolti firti thi k tum logone Jay ko maara hai.. Ab kya bolegi woh? Bol paigi yeh line Veer ko? Jab Veer ko pata chalega Jay zinda hai and Bani ko pata tha fir bhi revenge k liye padhi hai woh, kahan muh chupaigi yeh ladki? And i think tabhi Veer ka dil tootega..

7. Yes iss liye Naagin 5 different hai.. Yahan koi ek mahanta ki devi, koi ekdam clueless jo easily manipulated ho sakta hai, koi ghatiya villain types nahi hai.. Yahan har koi flawed hai and har koi strong hai.

8. Veer inki jaan hai truly.. The way they call him Veer bhai.. That's really sweet. Bohat importance hai Veer ki uske ghar mein. Yeh log bahar sab k liye bure ho but andar inka ek dusre k liye pyaar bohat jyada hai.

9. Aakhir kyon Inke ghar mein koi aurat nahi hai. Yeh question mayuri ne pehle hi pucha hai. And kal Balwant ki baaton se laga k kuch aisa hua hai past mein. Jiske liye aurton par trust nahi hai inka. Maybe Veer's mother is not dead..

10. Yes Vani will protect each other. Yehi toh hota hai har relationship mein.. And maine spoiler dekha Mayuri will attack Bani, and again Veer will save her. But Mujhe lagta hai Mayuri ki character exposed hoga jaldi hi.. Coj Veer uss ko doubt karta hai. And upar se yeh shaadi ka drama kar k khud ko aur target mein byatha lia hai yeh morni. And Bani knows her truth. Toh kuch bhi galat hua ghar pe toh Mayuri pe direct doubt jaiga. And iss baar Jay bhi usse nahi bachaiga. Coj usko ghanta farak nahi padhta.. He is using her.. But usne khud kahan k mayuri pakri gayi toh problem ho jaiga. Iss liye khud singhina house pe ghus gaya.. Morni pe bharosa nahi hai.. And waise bhi Bani ko pata hai morni ki baarein mein, toh ab mayuri k liye easy nahi hoga, so woh Jay k liye koi kaam nahi kar paigi. Iss liye Jay khud hi chahega Mayuri mar jaaye.. Maine pehle hi kahan tha Yeh Jay bahar se Vish sesha wali kaam karega and andar se villain wala.. 

Edited by Dwipanita - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Highlights - Yayy!!!😊

Veer, the twisted knight - Mujhko banda samajh nahi aata. He is a mixed bag you know. Kabhi thoda galat, kabhi thoda sahi. I mean ladkibaazi hai saare bhaiyon me, but Veer khud ko ladki pe force nahi karta, as in physically force nahi karta. But jo rules usne set kiye hai apne, woh uske bhaiyon pe apply nahi hota. His brothers do not follow such rules, even though all brothers are one and the same. The only thing which makes Veer different is the fact that he likes strong and confident women, which is why he loves Bani. And he expects other women to be the same as well.

Cheel brothers ki chilling - I mean really, bechare baukhla gaye hai Bani ke saath. Bahurani ne achche se saaf safai karwai hai na devaro se, ki haal behaal ho gaya hai becharo ka. These brothers and their dad are like shit scared of Bani,πŸ˜†πŸ€£Monil is like, "Kya hua Ponky, safai karke bahut dard ho raha hai haath me." And Ponky to his dad is like, "Dad, bahut hasi aa rahi hai, vacuum cleaner chalana sikha ya bhabhi ko bulau." And jab bhabhi aati hai neeche, he is like, waha mat dekho warna pakad legi. Matlab Bani ne pura dayan wala image banaya hai apne devar "bhaiyyas" ki nazar me, By God bahut funny tha! 

Daksh and Meera - I know many might not agree with me, but I actually liked the scene for some reason. Firstly, we have always seen Ponky and Monil after girls, flirting and fooling around with them. But Daksh, I have never seen him fooling around with any woman to date in the episodes. I mean not even talk. Like he was the guy who was telling his brother Veer a couple of days back ke "Get over that Bani", and here we find him going after a girl. Daksh has always come off as someone who is very angry and rough and always like wants to get into a fight. But he did go and interact with a woman. Secondly, Daksh chose Meera. Meera is a quiet, subdued person who has a voice, but with a mom who puts her down every time. And out of all the supposed beautiful women out there, he chose to flirt with Meera. And if anyone closely heard their conversation, when Meera told Daksh, "Sharafat naam ki cheez nahi hai kya tumme" and Daksh told Meera, "Tumko lagta hai ki tum bahut shareef ho". It reminded me so much of Veer and Bani's police station conversation when Bani called Veer a criminal, and Veer said that main bura hoon, lekin tum apni burai ko itna mat chupana ki meri burai ko gale me lagake ghumna pade. I think I like this pair. Yes, I agree, Daksh does not know boundaries, and he actually misbehaved and all, but still I think, this pair is a much-needed contrast to VAni, where the girl is calm and composed, and the guy is rough and rude. I like this potential pair.

Jai,ek villain - Koi ajeeb si baat notice ki hai tum logo ne. Jo khud to villain declare karta hai in front of the world, always wears black. And jo khud villainy kar raha hai, woh white pehen ke ghum raha hai. Anyway, I enjoyed Jai's villainy. It was a different mad and manic shade to his otherwise calm character. I like manic Jai, like manic to the point of cruelty, that he killed Pandit ji. Haan woh malnutrition ka mareez hai, lekin uski villainy aur ubhar ke aati hai. So I don't mind this Jai at all. Also, I think even Hriday was a villain. Him saying that he was okay with following the lead of a woman back then and not now is silly. Dude tujhko tab bhi khali thi, ki woh powerful hai, aur aaj bhi khali hai. Isiliye, "Khalibali ho gaya hai dil" tumhara.

Balwant, the Papa Bear - For once, I was like "awwww", Ballu, tu kitna sweet hai yaar. I mean Ballu genuinely loves and feels for Veer. Wahaan koi greed, koi lalach, koi chhal nahi tha. Sirf aur sirf genuine concern tha. His rudeness, his crudeness, his anger sab kuch sirf Veer ke liye. Everything, all his crimes, all the murders, sirf Veer ke liye. I loved this side of Ballu. And unknowingly, the guy even defended his daughter-in-law. Double Awww. Huggy and Kissy to Papa Ballu the bear. 

Bani's provocation - Behen, koi to rok lo iss matibhram aurat ko. Matlab, ye sachmuch "kamli" hi hai. Kya karega koi iske saath. Veer ki jagah main hoti to by god main thappad jad deti. Lekin iss bande ko naagfani do ya naagmani, bande ka jitna bhi BP bada lo, lekin ye banda iss aurat par haath nahi uthayega. I mean when I was watching, I was like, "le, de maara maine", itni irritating witch jaisa bartaav tha uska. Oh God! kab tak, aakhir kab tak aisa chalega. Subtlety to ja hi chuki hai tel lene, aur Veer ko dekhte hi iska jo chauta hai woh itne saare expressions ek saath dene lagta hai na, ki mood mera off ho jata hai.

Bani's OTTness - I don't know about you guys, but honestly iss woman ka swabhav itna irritating hota ja raha hai, its unbearable. She always looks angry. Bhookhi sherni ki tarah ghumti rehti hai. Jab dekho sab pe jhapatta maarti hai. Mayuri pe to khaas emphasis dena padega. Whenever they confront each other, I found Bani was OTT and not Mayuri, despite of that morni BGM playing in the background. Mayuri is a vamp, and she was behaving as expected. But Bani is hyper, angry, aggressive. I only know how I saw the catfight, the threats after that, and then the cave scene. The only instance she was normal was when she was saving Veer. Like after that poisonous attack on Veer, she mellowed down for some time. Her other emotions began to kick in. Guilt over Teer's death, remorse over Veer's condition. But then Jai is like the Manthara 2.0 now, bhadkane ke liye ab ghar me ghus gaya.

Observations:

Superb review Sohini πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

As I've always said, Veeranshu being a supernatural creature makes VAni a power couple in the true sense of the word. Dono hi barabar ke hai aur yehi sabse achchi baat hai. Dono milkar dushmano ki watt laga denge - vo din aane mein der hai par aayega zaroor. 

I seriously love the Cheel family so much. They are too good apart from their hideous business affairs & black deeds. I wonder what will Bani do once the brothers start changing for the better. 

Bani did feel guilty of killing Teer, so that was a much needed respite & I'm glad that the writers didn't ignore this point. I can already sense that Bani's hatred for Veer is on a downward spiral. She has no reason to kill him. 

Let's hope the upcoming episodes will be captivating as well. The story is progressing at a good pace.

Sharad requested the viewers to watch Naagin 5 on television for better trp, so I guess the pressure of trp (by the channel & production house) is very much there. Sincerely hope & pray that the trp increases. Fingers crossed.

Edited by forest_foliage - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Res...

Will read and come soha πŸ€—

Sure thing dear.😊

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Res.. 

Free hoke padhti hu

Ha ha, tereko to bahut kuch bolna hoga. Time le le Dwipi (Hope that works for you??)

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Superb review Sohini πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

As I've always said, Veeranshu being a supernatural creature makes VAni a power couple in the true sense of the word. Dono hi barabar ke hai aur yehi sabse achchi baat hai. Dono milkar dushmano ki watt laga denge - vo din aane mein der hai par aayega zaroor. 

I seriously love the Cheel family so much. They are too good apart from their hideous business affairs & black deeds. I wonder what will Bani do once the brothers start changing for the better. 

Bani did feel guilty of killing Teer, so that was a much needed respite & I'm glad that the writers didn't ignore this point. I can already sense that Bani's hatred for Veer is on a downward spiral. She has no reason to kill him. 

Let's hope the upcoming episodes will be captivating as well. The story is progressing at a good pace.

Sharad requested the viewers to watch Naagin 5 on television for better trp, so I guess the pressure of trp (by the channel & production house) is very much there. Sincerely hope & pray that the trp increases. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, Ahili. Appreciate it dear.😊

Haan, like both the leads, are at par with each other. Agar woh Adi Naagin hai, to ye to Adi Cheel hai. Jab dono saath aayenge, tab band bajayenge. Pata nahi kab hoga, par hoga zarur.

The Cheel family is like the Mikealson family. They are flawed, murderous, criminal, cruel, but still stand by each other, because they are family. They say they don't feel anything, which is a load of BS, because they definitely feel for each other. Daksh ka "Agar bhai ko kuch hua na", Ponky & Monil ka "Bhai aapne to dara diya", Ballu ka "Mere bete ko kuch hua to duniya ko aag laga dunga". Ye emotions hai. Veer is andhere ki Ayodhya ka Ram hai. Woh hi iss family ka emotion hai.

They had to show some feeling of remorse right. I mean maybe Bani was overwhelmed seeing Jai, and angry hence she was not feeling any emotion. But Veer's condition kicked in her other emotions. Hope she starts using her brain little by little.

Yes, let's hope the story does not lose grip. It is picking up pace.

Well, I cannot watch on TV dude, but yes, just like the online TRP has zoomed up, hope the TV TRP also makes headway.

Berlin2220 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Highlights - Yayy!!!😊

Observations:

What an analysis...❀️❀️i was waiting for your analysis eagerly...

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks, Ahili. Appreciate it dear.😊

Haan, like both the leads, are at par with each other. Agar woh Adi Naagin hai, to ye to Adi Cheel hai. Jab dono saath aayenge, tab band bajayenge. Pata nahi kab hoga, par hoga zarur.

The Cheel family is like the Mikealson family. They are flawed, murderous, criminal, cruel, but still stand by each other, because they are family. They say they don't feel anything, which is a load of BS, because they definitely feel for each other. Daksh ka "Agar bhai ko kuch hua na", Ponky & Monil ka "Bhai aapne to dara diya", Ballu ka "Mere bete ko kuch hua to duniya ko aag laga dunga". Ye emotions hai. Veer is andhere ki Ayodhya ka Ram hai. Woh hi iss family ka emotion hai.

They had to show some feeling of remorse right. I mean maybe Bani was overwhelmed seeing Jai, and angry hence she was not feeling any emotion. But Veer's condition kicked in her other emotions. Hope she starts using her brain little by little.

Yes, let's hope the story does not lose grip. It is picking up pace.

Well, I cannot watch on TV dude, but yes, just like the online TRP has zoomed up, hope the TV TRP also makes headway.

The only thing which can shatter the Cheel family is Veer learning the secrets of their business affairs. It will totally ruin the bond which Veer shares with his brothers & by this, Bani will also learn that Veer isn't that cruel or wicked as she thinks. 

Yeh trp system mujhe bhi samajh nahi aati, I do watch the show on television but whether that's contributing to the trp or not I don't know. 

Since you are living in USA, you can add to the online ratings but not the trp. Also there are two different trp's - Raw & BARC. Hopefully iss baar trp increase ho jayegi. 

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If you ask me which is better epi then I'll go for Saturday's. Though Bani ka provocation drama was quite enough but veer somehow managed that sequence with his ghooring gharwali and his dialogues like meri junglee billi etc etc. Also the hillarious mud scene kept me entertaining and then the bedroom scene... Sone pe suhaga😳

coming to meera... there're lotta options for her and I think cvs have already decided daksh for her. Jay is also in the list as he reacted when daksh torn her dress (but mere liye to jay and mayuri will be perfect) now I'll tell you why I want to ship meers-tapish. Because both are calm silent character of the show. Second reason, if they both will get together they can become backbone of Bani. Tapish ke calm nature ki vajah se I feel like bani ki uske sath waise hi equation banegi jese meera ke sath hai. Just like vish and vikrant stood for bela everytime. Waise bhi there's already a mismatch couple like vani (mismatch in the sense they are very from each other) isliye Singhanias need a suljh hua couple like tapish-meera and badi bahurani like meera.