Naagin 5

So veer is suspicious..

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So he was playing flute or whatever we call it just to see if bani is a naagin or not..i m sure bani will use her powers to hide her identity as she wants to take so called revenge...i was quite surprised why veer does not understand that bani has got extra strength than a normal girl...pushing him going to temple and killing teer which is not possible for a normal girl to do but if he knows the truth the story will end so drag it until they can use her revelation to create differences betweeb them..i liked jay(mohit) as negative he is better as negative than a positive character but still needs improvement towrds his expression as when he talks to himself his expression is like he has constipation...sorry..  mayuri is good and i like her she is smart and cunning which is very good but the best thing abput this show is bani is shown very strong and bold which is actually the highlight of this season..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bani is highlight of this season as she is dangerously fierce and most importantly the sarvreshta adi naagin of naag vansh as compared to naagin of the previous season as emotional fool and quite dumb I liked maker kept that thing in their mind.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshrocks28

Bani is highlight of this season as she is dangerously fierce and most importantly the sarvreshta adi naagin of naag vansh as compared to naagin of the previous season as emotional fool and quite dumb I liked maker kept that thing in their mind.

Veer is also the highlight of the season because unlike other Male leads in the franchise he is quite powerful himself as well.

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

So he was playing flute or whatever we call it just to see if bani is a naagin or not..i m sure bani will use her powers to hide her identity as she wants to take so called revenge...i was quite surprised why veer does not understand that bani has got extra strength than a normal girl...pushing him going to temple and killing teer which is not possible for a normal girl to do but if he knows the truth the story will end so drag it until they can use her revelation to create differences betweeb them..i liked jay(mohit) as negative he is better as negative than a positive character but still needs improvement towrds his expression as when he talks to himself his expression is like he has constipation...sorry..  mayuri is good and i like her she is smart and cunning which is very good but the best thing abput this show is bani is shown very strong and bold which is actually the highlight of this season..

yes veer is suspicious on bani. A normal girl cannot kill his brother and the way she entered in temple and dragging that coffin leaves many doubts in his mind. She hasn't yet fully cleared to veer about her weird moves wether it is destroying Singhanias business associates party or entering in temple. Or maybe there's another reason which is yet to be shown.

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Veer is also the highlight of the season because unlike other Male leads in the franchise he is quite powerful himself as well.

Veer is definitely the highlight and the best written character of this season. He's not a helpless, clueless & powerless human being but a supernatural creature who is no less than the Adi Naagin. If Adi Naagin is the protector of the Naagmani, maybe Veeranshu is the protector of "Amrit", and seems like Veeranshu isn't any ordinary Cheel or else why would he be the destined partner of the Adi Naagin ? He has to be someone extraordinary which might be revealed later on by the writers. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Of course, he should have doubts about her. He has powers he's can't be as dumb as the other ML of Naagin series. Bani has strength a normal girl wouldn't have, How did she kill Teer alone? How did she get the chandelier lighting down from so high? How did she manage to bring him back home all by herself?

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wonder when Veer comes to know about Bani being an Adi Naagin ,what will be his reaction?🤓 Or does he mind about her being an adi naagin? Once he remembers his past, I dont think he will mind! But I am sure his dad will brainwash him!

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Veer is definitely the highlight and the best written character of this season. He's not a helpless, clueless & powerless human being but a supernatural creature who is no less than the Adi Naagin. If Adi Naagin is the protector of the Naagmani, maybe Veeranshu is the protector of "Amrit", and seems like Veeranshu isn't any ordinary Cheel or else why would he be the destined partner of the Adi Naagin ? He has to be someone extraordinary which might be revealed later on by the writers. 

Yep! I always felt this! If veer has the power to go against the laws of nature and fall in love with THE ULTIMATE nemesis of his clan, he's not just any other supernatural creature! But, I feel the makers manipulated the script maybe!😆 Initially, veer must be written to be evil, PURE EVIL, not even grey, which he was in the initial episodes, and jay to be positive. But later maybe, due to terrific audience response for VANI, they made changes in his characterization! Coz, Aakesh was pure evil! So technically veer should have been!

BlackWitch thumbnail

I expect Veer would be shocked. But the way he loves Bani, he wouldn’t care even if she was an icchadaari chipmunk and continue loving her. One can get Veer mad at Bani and raging for revenge but no one can affect the love he has for her. 

Originally posted by: parnifan01

I wonder when Veer comes to know about Bani being an Adi Naagin ,what will be his reaction?🤓 Or does he mind about her being an adi naagin? Once he remembers his past, I dont think he will mind! But I am sure his dad will brainwash him!

BlackWitch thumbnail

As recent icchadaaris in Satyug, Aakesh felt more close to his animal self than Veer does. Once he met Naageshwari, he didn’t give a damn what people around him were planning and just agreed to go along to be with her. I don’t know if that makes him pure evil. I would just say that he had a single minded intention in his animal brain. 

The way Veer is written and cast, I am certain the makers wanted to go with a different story for Naagin 5 than the usual human-Naagin combo. It happens to be a good story and the lead couple have amazing chemistry 😍 So I am damn happy about this! 

Originally posted by: J2lover

Yep! I always felt this! If veer has the power to go against the laws of nature and fall in love with THE ULTIMATE nemesis of his clan, he's not just any other supernatural creature! But, I feel the makers manipulated the script maybe!😆 Initially, veer must be written to be evil, PURE EVIL, not even grey, which he was in the initial episodes, and jay to be positive. But later maybe, due to terrific audience response for VANI, they made changes in his characterization! Coz, Aakesh was pure evil! So technically veer should have been!