What revenge Bani is talking about ?

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I am following Nagin 5 since beginning but I am not quite getting the revenge plot. In satiyug Adi naagin killed the cheek who had killed hriday. Initially I thought it's the revenge of being separated but didn't she took revenge then and there killing the cheel ? 

And on today's precap she was saying if veer sees her real face her revenge will be incomplete. But what revenge ? Jai is alive. She is the one who killed an innocent . Aren't Naagin's are forbidden to kill innocent ? If they do so they loses their power ? In season 3 that was the game Vish played with Bella. Where Mahir was innocent but she provoked her to kill him so that Bella loses her power. Then how come Bank still has her power even after killing someone innocent ! And for what she is taking revenge ? I am seriously clueless. It would be really helpful if anyone could clear the confusion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jisa

I am following Nagin 5 since beginning but I am not quite getting the revenge plot. In satiyug Adi naagin killed the cheek who had killed hriday. Initially I thought it's the revenge of being separated but didn't she took revenge then and there killing the cheel ? 

And on today's precap she was saying if veer sees her real face her revenge will be incomplete. But what revenge ? Jai is alive. She is the one who killed an innocent . Aren't Naagin's are forbidden to kill innocent ? If they do so they loses their power ? In season 3 that was the game Vish played with Bella. Where Mahir was innocent but she provoked her to kill him so that Bella loses her power. Then how come Bank still has her power even after killing someone innocent ! And for what she is taking revenge ? I am seriously clueless. It would be really helpful if anyone could clear the confusion

@ bold

That theory  was applied for naagrani. Bani is adinaagin if she kill  any innocent she will always have powers. 

Btw In actual Mishra killed teer not bani to powes Jane ka sawal hi nahi uththa 

& about revenge plot I didn’t get is fully. I agree jay is alive so what kind of revenge she wants to take. but may be she is in fear like satyug veer can kill jay too in kalyug so that’s why she don’t want to take any risk to loose her love again.

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

More over Teer is also not innocent I believe. 

He tried to kill Jay by pushing him off the cliff (of course by Mishra's plot) so he has that negative shades.. He even tried to kill Bani... So its ok for Bani killing him.. 

But yeah the revenge they talk about is bullshit. 

Nageshwari already killed Akesh in satyayug so revenge over there. 

But they r repeating that dialogue where Nageshari says"tujhe sow baar mouth dungi"

Means she kills him again n again🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The only revenge that makes sense here is that of Veer’s for his twin brother. Bani’s revenge is just bullshit.

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She's actually feeling guilty as per yesterday's episode. Right now she just has some personal grudges apart from jays fake death. Like forceful marriage, noors death or their women trafficking (infact when she was trying to kill ponky she said one thing at that time "tum log auratonki taskari karte ho na ab main tumhe sabak sikhaungi) she's finding those reasons which she has nothing to do with and that is quite baseless. If she's planning to kill other Singhanias for their illegal smuggling business that is also fair enough. But she has no strong reason to kill veer. I hope she'll realise this soon.

Edited by Manu_986 - 3 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You are asking a very logical question but the challenge is that with Naagin script none of the logics make sense. I, personally, make my own logics or just ignore things. 😆

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

exactly. I  am also confused. what revenge bani is talking about???  Agar akash ne hriday ko mara tha toh naagrani ne bhi toh akash toh mar diya tha. Ab reincarnation ke baad , jai is alive while she killed veer's brother. Veer revenge on her makes sense but she is still after cheels. Like if veer or any other cheel touches me one time, i will kill them. She knows that veer didn't try to kill jai. It was someone else. Jai confirmed it but she still thinking of taking revenge from veer and his family. She should instead think of finding the real culprit. She is a dumb naagin. That's all i can say. 👎🏼

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's not about revenge it more about the enmity between the Naagin clan and the Cheel clan. They just want to kill each other that's it.

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolniki

It's not about revenge it more about the enmity between the Naagin clan and the Cheel clan. They just want to kill each other that's it.

You are right! Bani thinks every shape-shifting eagle of the world is evil. In one episode, she said, "Iss duniya se har ek shaitani cheeloka naam o nishan mitaungi main." Other than that, she believes Veer killed Noor. So, she is angry with him.