Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

Confusion on the concept of the show

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know if others would agree with me but how does love really start out. With lust right. For most people, we litter the idea with this nonsense of beauty... true beauty comes from within right...I think this is where we are wrong... What does Mayura like about Omkar? The fact he showed her two good traits and spoke well? Is that not superficial. I don't think you can know a person from what they show you. 

Omkar for me still makes no sense if he was only obsessed with her beauty he would not care at all about her feelings but he does want to see her happy. I guess we can say when shes happy shes prettiest. But I have seen other abusive male leads, who don't care about anything besides what they want hence I think this show is losing the mark it wants to hit.

You in turn want to root for a character like omkar who cares more about you than his mother, and anyone else. 

Plus his chemistry with Mayura is  really good. I love seeing them cuddle or stare at each other... 

which was the bulk of this weeks episodes... 

I would prefer if his intent was more rigid with her... or if we were going to go in the direction of Mayura needs to cure the beast... then go there

its so confusing...

Piyush for me can never be the male lead, 🤣I am sorry he has no screen presence at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

I don't know if others would agree with me but how does love really start out. With lust right. For most people, we litter the idea with this nonsense of beauty... true beauty comes from within right...I think this is where we are wrong... What does Mayura like about Omkar? The fact he showed her two good traits and spoke well? Is that not superficial. I don't think you can know a person from what they show you. 

Omkar for me still makes no sense if he was only obsessed with her beauty he would not care at all about her feelings but he does want to see her happy. I guess we can say when shes happy shes prettiest. But I have seen other abusive male leads, who don't care about anything besides what they want hence I think this show is losing the mark it wants to hit.

You in turn want to root for a character like omkar who cares more about you than his mother, and anyone else. 

Plus his chemistry with Mayura is  really good. I love seeing them cuddle or stare at each other... 

which was the bulk of this weeks episodes... 

I would prefer if his intent was more rigid with her... or if we were going to go in the direction of Mayura needs to cure the beast... then go there

its so confusing...

Piyush for me can never be the male lead, 🤣I am sorry he has no screen presence at all

Omkar ko Mayura sudharegi 100 percent.. their will be a long track for this in future and Piyush Mayura ki jodi nahi banegi because this show is working because of Mayura and Omkar chemistry only

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Omkar ko Mayura sudharegi 100 percent.. their will be a long track for this in future and Piyush Mayura ki jodi nahi banegi because this show is working because of Mayura and Omkar chemistry only

I am just waiting for that yaar 👍🏼