SidNaaz Unlimited CC68|Virtual Engagement Gyaan & BB is back!🔥🥳 [IO] - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Bhabhii looking  like cute next door girl with hardlh any make up. So fresh and cute. 

Aise natural looks mujhe bahut pasand hai aur bhai ko bhiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ritzie

Soch lo. Pehle Bb14 nahi dekha tha smiley36

Mera aaj tak detoxing ka mazaak udta hai though I am still trying for itπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I am terribly conflicted. Sidharth and Prince on the same platform. Two alphas! And two good human beings at that. Ofcourse Sidharth is more intelligent, but Prince is a fox. I have no idea how I shall manage. 

Uma thank u for sharing that cutie pie vide0❀️

Originally posted by AngelsDevil

Uma thank u for sharing that cutie pie vide0❀️

πŸ€—She is just so damn cute... 😭😭😭❀️

Thanks Uma for the new CC thread and a good reminder about keeping safe online and offline (regardless of gender). I really loved that part where you insisted on safety regardless gender. Trust is such a beautiful feeling and it shouldn't be limited to seeing physical friendship only. It's unfortunate that some bad people take advantage of somebody's trust and then good people are blamed why they trusted them. But we will find good and bad people everywhere and mistakes happen, isn't it? We need to encourage good behaviour for trust to flourish. I am getting too philosophical and I can put it on the recent Internet safety and concerns sessions I attended. πŸ˜†

I also appreciated that the person on Twitter was bold and socially responsible to share it publicly for others to be cautious. Kudos to her.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Coming to BB, I am not making any commitments for now. I wasn't a regular BB watcher so forget visiting IF. It was only BB13 for my curiosity around sidnaaz and others perspective on them that I came here. πŸ˜†And boom, the addiction. As I am still struggling hard with detoxing of that one, I am very worried for the next one. Hope I can win the war against myselfπŸ˜†.  But till then let's enjoy the brief joys that we get from sidnaaz. 

Originally posted by Uma2010

I am terribly conflicted. Sidharth and Prince on the same platform. Two alphas! And two good human beings at that. Ofcourse Sidharth is more intelligent, but Prince is a fox. I have no idea how I shall manage. 

Well, the good thing is it's only for two weeks. See how long you can hold without watching. Once two weeks are over, the strong pull won't be there anymore. 

What a match today. My home team rajasthan does a record chase.πŸ₯³

Crirkcet is such a gr8 form of entertainment.  Clean ,suspenseful and so exciting. So glad it has come back. This season will be the most successful I feel. India has been deprived of it for so long this time