Anupamaa

Claiming only does not make sense Anupamaa.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Anupamaa just keeps on claiming Vanraaj is her hubby... She knows him well etc.

Still did not notice any change since th birth of Pakhi....his actual behaviour.

Anupamaa claims to be the wifey of Vanraaj she claims to be loved by her hubby, to be in the heart of her husband but never noticed that her "Toshu ke papa" in reality does not love her. I think this is too much to say in fact he does not respect her....he's playing game with her ..

Okay she's so much in love since 25 yrs that she can't see the truth of her "Baa ke beta"

BUT WHY 

Anupamaa can't see how Kavya just stays behind Vanraj.. She doesn't notice that she's imposing her rights on her husband's house and children.

Is this called Blindness or sweetness??

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupama rightly said “ haqq hone mai or haqq jatane mai bahot fark hai”

Kavya is not Samar’s mother and she has no right to talk in between family matter or father and son so she should limit herself as other woman and being so much educated should ask vanraj to give divorce papers to anupama but neither spineless kavya nor vanraj is discussing things about informing and divorcing Anupama. So called educated love birds🤢

If Anupama is claiming that vanraj loves her it’s because fake he sahi but vanraj ko gharwali and baharwali mai bahot acche se balance kar k apna fayda dono se lena aata hai and in this situation Anupama’s only fault is she is very clean hearted person who is not chalak lomdi like love birds.

I think toshu k papà only loves to anupama and not kavya. The way toshu k papa protects anupama with full authority calling her “my wife” in front of rakhi shows that kavya is there just to fulfill his physical needs because after paakhi’s birth due to whatever reason important part of any marriage life(physical proximity) is missing in their marriage and it matters too.

Till date He never thinks or talks about divorcing Anupama is because he is clear in his mind that as a wife he can’t imagine anyone else as his wife .

His reactions when Kavya wore Anupama’s saree or when kavya interfered in between father-son or when Kavya  served him thepla and the upcoming kavya will dare to wear Anupama’s mangalsutra have proved that kavya is just for flirt and dates and physical proximity nothing more than that.

Here if vanraj feels that Anupama is not giving him 
personal time or attention after having third child, he should discuss this issue with his wife and as a wife Anupama should also think about this point . It seems like they never communicate with each other about this issue after Pakhi’s birth and it has increased gap in between them from vanraj’s side.

Vanraj is doing 2 timing but it is also noticeable that he loves his kids and protective towards Anupama. He is kind of person that I and my family can treat anupama  any way but outsiders can’t talk with her like that.

In future it will be Anupama who can ask for divorce after discovering his 2 timing but I am sure vanraj can’t ask for divorcing Anupama for marrying kavya.

Except physical intimacy, Anupama is true that her husband only wants her and loves her too and Kavya is there just for flirt , dates and physical needs which is missing in this couple’s marriage life due to whatever reason after their daughter’s birth.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Actually I personally feels that it is just Anupama's blind trust on Vanraj that she can't see his smartness and even when kavya is there at their home she can't see her closeness with Vanjraj. Everytime kavya is behind vanraj then also I can't understand why other members can't notice it at all🤔

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes it is the wife who can see the behaviour changes in her husband first .

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

yes it is the wife who can see the behaviour changes in her husband first .

But anupama always busy in household stuff. And she is always in the kitchen only. May be that's why she didn't notice.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

may be because of the large family .

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Anupama rightly said “ haqq hone mai or haqq jatane mai bahot fark hai”

Kavya is not Samar’s mother and she has no right to talk in between family matter or father and son so she should limit herself as other woman and being so much educated should ask vanraj to give divorce papers to anupama but neither spineless kavya nor vanraj is discussing things about informing and divorcing Anupama. So called educated love birds🤢

If Anupama is claiming that vanraj loves her it’s because fake he sahi but vanraj ko gharwali and baharwali mai bahot acche se balance kar k apna fayda dono se lena aata hai and in this situation Anupama’s only fault is she is very clean hearted person who is not chalak lomdi like love birds.

I think toshu k papà only loves to anupama and not kavya. The way toshu k papa protects anupama with full authority calling her “my wife” in front of rakhi shows that kavya is there just to fulfill his physical needs because after paakhi’s birth due to whatever reason important part of any marriage life(physical proximity) is missing in their marriage and it matters too.

Till date He never thinks or talks about divorcing Anupama is because he is clear in his mind that as a wife he can’t imagine anyone else as his wife .

His reactions when Kavya wore Anupama’s saree or when kavya interfered in between father-son or when Kavya  served him thepla and the upcoming kavya will dare to wear Anupama’s mangalsutra have proved that kavya is just for flirt and dates and physical proximity nothing more than that.

Here if vanraj feels that Anupama is not giving him 
personal time or attention after having third child, he should discuss this issue with his wife and as a wife Anupama should also think about this point . It seems like they never communicate with each other about this issue after Pakhi’s birth and it has increased gap in between them from vanraj’s side.

Vanraj is doing 2 timing but it is also noticeable that he loves his kids and protective towards Anupama. He is kind of person that I and my family can treat anupama  any way but outsiders can’t talk with her like that.

In future it will be Anupama who can ask for divorce after discovering his 2 timing but I am sure vanraj can’t ask for divorcing Anupama for marrying kavya.

Except physical intimacy, Anupama is true that her husband only wants her and loves her too and Kavya is there just for flirt , dates and physical needs which is missing in this couple’s marriage life due to whatever reason after their daughter’s birth.

Hope you are right. That way Vanraj will be cut to the quick when Anupama asks for a divorce. Kavya needs to learn too that Vanraj is not hers, he belongs to Anupama and the kids. And Vanraj needs to realize and repent that he placed everything that is meaningful to him in life at jeopardy by pursuing Kavya.