RuSha it’s time to SHARE a bedroom 😂

Posted: 3 years ago

Okay guys, when do you’ll think It’s going to finally happen??? These guys need to start sharing a bedroom already!!!!

What are the ideas you’ll have about how it will happen? 

I think if ru and pree temporarily move to Pree’s house they might have to share a bedroom there 😂

And saaransh can sleep with Vasu, please. 

Hopefully sometime soon haha!! Quite honestly Saransh is old enough to sleep in his own room now so it would be great if someone brings up that point and says how Saransh should learn to be more independent or something.

I would also love to see a mini track of Rudraksh going to Preesha's house and staying there for a couple days. It would be so cool to see him living a south indian lifestyle.  And I would LOVE to see Preesha and Rudraksh being forced to sleep on the same bed while they are at Vasu and GPS house visiting. I wonder how Saransh would be kicked out then haha? I mean there would need to be some valid reason. :/

Originally posted by ishagur

Hopefully sometime soon haha!! Quite honestly Saransh is old enough to sleep in his own room now so it would be great if someone brings up that point and says how Saransh should learn to be more independent or something.

I would also love to see a mini track of Rudraksh going to Preesha's house and staying there for a couple days. It would be so cool to see him living a south indian lifestyle.  And I would LOVE to see Preesha and Rudraksh being forced to sleep on the same bed while they are at Vasu and GPS house visiting. I wonder how Saransh would be kicked out then haha? I mean there would need to be some valid reason. :/

GPS will help our Rusha by taking Saransh. He ships Rusha. 

Imagine sleeping in same bed but at opposite sides, restless night and in the morning, both of them hugging each other while sleeping. It'll be so cute to see this. ☺️

i want PreeAnsh goin to maayka.... and RU getting tadapwala feeling..... and goin in mid nyt to see them both and 

having bed sharing.... 

Yh it's about time like I mentioned yesterdy I dont want thm to share bed after confession itl become so long thy need 2 bring that in nw somehow 🥱

Its either gona be Saransh or preesha goin home 2 sty 

Rudra's mom realises that the couple needs space so she decides to stay with saaransh for a few days!

or prisha falls sick and rudra needs to take care of her or vice versa...

lastly they head to their farm house away from the family... loads of alone time!

[QUOTE=-honeydew-]

Rudra's mom realises that the couple needs space so she decides to stay with saaransh for a few days!

or prisha falls sick and rudra needs to take care of her or vice versa...

lastly they head to their farm house away from the family... loads of alone time!

[/QUOTE

Omg they shuld this scene preesha falling really I'll in this mu taht will be awsome

Honestly, this would be so exciting! I hope someone reads this forum and takes note. It would be so adorable watching them being shy and cute about having to share a room. They've had to share with Saraansh but like just the two of them. I really hope the writers do a scene like this. 

Originally posted by Twilighter16

Okay guys, when do you’ll think It’s going to finally happen??? These guys need to start sharing a bedroom already!!!!

What are the ideas you’ll have about how it will happen? 

I think if ru and pree temporarily move to Pree’s house they might have to share a bedroom there 😂

And saaransh can sleep with Vasu, please. 

Aapke muh me dahi shakkar ☺️

Originally posted by ishagur

Aap ki wish poori hui