Naagin 5

Why Revenge Drama

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As now Jay is Back And he himself told Bani that Veer or any cheel did not attack him than why they both are making plans to killing Veer. 

Kis chezz ka Revenge.Veer ko marney ki bijaye bani ko tu guilty feel Karna chaiye bcoz she killed an innocent person but na she is continue to making flop plans to instigate veer. Matlab veer ny abhi taak aisa kya bura kiya hai Bani k saath. Na usney Jay ko mara, na ussney yeh shadi Forcefully ki na ussey kabhi bani par zor zarbardasti ki. Even he is taking care of her. He beat that sunny for her, he slapped his brother for her sister, he stopped that cat fight when she got hurt. He did not said anything when Bani did that drunk drama. 

Than why this revenge??? For what? Pechly janam ka tu koi badla banta hi nhi bcoz Naagin already took revenge by killing the Cheel in that Time. 

Badla tu veer ko lena chaiye as its bani who killed his brother but still he is so protective, loving and caring towards her. But she has no value of his love and care.

I hope bani will get some sense. Yeh na ho k bhot deir hojaye. Though bani will regret a lot for her rude behavior with veer and for trusting that glucose ki kaami wala her so called lover Jay. I want her to realize the importance of veer love.  

Edited by _NINA_ - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It’s not just revenge, she wants to take preventive measures as she believes getting rid of the cheels first would protect her clan and love. However if you ask me, I feel she is very wrong there as she is trying to punish someone twice for a crime they already paid the price for in their previous life time. 

If you recall Veer may not have harmed Bani but his dad and uncles were responsible for her parents death and still pose a threat to her foster family. And not to forget Balwant Singhania has tortured so many people from the Naag clan just to find and eliminate Bani who is AdiNaagin. Plus being Natural enemies, her hate for him isn’t exactly unnatural while Veer’s love for her is more than unnatural. 

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I for one after a lot of thinking feel that human logic and moral does not apply here. Think from the POV of a Cheel or a Naagin. Why did the Cheels kidnap, traffick, and kill so many Nagas and Naagins, Adi Naagin's parents? - simply to eliminate threat, which for them is Adi Naagin.

That same rule applies here in Bani's case as well. Bani is eliminating threat before it even thinks of attempting any attack on her, her lover, and her people. She is thinking like the Adi Naagin of Sheshvansh. So, if Cheelraj can do it, so can Adi Naagin.

Since we want Bani and Veer to be together, we may abuse the hell out of Bani, but in Bani's mind, she is doing what she is trained to do. Doing a surgical strike in enemy territory. So that what happened 10,000 years ago is not repeated. They are natural enemies. Period.

Veer is the exception here, who in my opinion is revolutionary. Leek se hatkar chalna easy nahi hai, and he has exactly done that. Loving the enemy, that too your natural enemy, isn't easy and that is what makes him capable of giving a new face to a seemingly evil Cheel clan. I mean he is the Ram of this twisted Ramayan after all, he will be different.

Infact, it's our Naagin who is actually backdated, sticking by the rules of her Naagvansh, and she hasn't even thought of anything different other than Cheel raj. Both are the heads of their clans, they are doing right by their clans. Keeping enmity intact. But love is something which creeps into the most stone-cold hearts like light in the darkest corners.

Bani may not know her hidden enemies in the Cheel clan or Naga clan, but she isn't devoid of love. Seeing Veer do what no other Cheel will do for her, Bani will have to be stirred and moved from within. Veer is so shamelessly and unabashedly in love with Bani, that it does not matter that she hates him. He loves her that's it. And soon Bani will too.

And in between, she will have to face betrayal, loss, pain and go through this "aag ka dariya" to finally allow Veer's love to consume her completely.

So I would simply say, when we watch TVD or The Originals, these very evil creatures do the most vile things and we still love them right. Good vs Evil isn't exactly the deal here. It is like Bad vs Very Bad or Bad vs Evil. These creatures will go to any extent to one-up each other and when the time comes, they will also come together to help each other. So, relax and enjoy.

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I for one after a lot of thinking feel that human logic and moral does not apply here. Think from the POV of a Cheel or a Naagin. Why did the Cheels kidnap, traffick, and kill so many Nagas and Naagins, Adi Naagin's parents? - simply to eliminate threat, which for them is Adi Naagin.

That same rule applies here in Bani's case as well. Bani is eliminating threat before it even thinks of attempting any attack on her, her lover, and her people. She is thinking like the Adi Naagin of Sheshvansh. So, if Cheelraj can do it, so can Adi Naagin.

Since we want Bani and Veer to be together, we may abuse the hell out of Bani, but in Bani's mind, she is doing what she is trained to do. Doing a surgical strike in enemy territory. So that what happened 10,000 years ago is not repeated. They are natural enemies. Period.

Veer is the exception here, who in my opinion is revolutionary. Leek se hatkar chalna easy nahi hai, and he has exactly done that. Loving the enemy, that too your natural enemy, isn't easy and that is what makes him capable of giving a new face to a seemingly evil Cheel clan. I mean he is the Ram of this twisted Ramayan after all, he will be different.

Infact, it's our Naagin who is actually backdated, sticking by the rules of her Naagvansh, and she hasn't even thought of anything different other than Cheel raj. Both are the heads of their clans, they are doing right by their clans. Keeping enmity intact. But love is something which creeps into the most stone-cold hearts like light in the darkest corners.

Bani may not know her hidden enemies in the Cheel clan or Naga clan, but she isn't devoid of love. Seeing Veer do what no other Cheel will do for her, Bani will have to be stirred and moved from within. Veer is so shamelessly and unabashedly in love with Bani, that it does not matter that she hates him. He loves her that's it. And soon Bani will too.

And in between, she will have to face betrayal, loss, pain and go through this "aag ka dariya" to finally allow Veer's love to consume her completely.

So I would simply say, when we watch TVD or The Originals, these very evil creatures do the most vile things and we still love them right. Good vs Evil isn't exactly the deal here. It is like Bad vs Very Bad or Bad vs Evil. These creatures will go to any extent to one-up each other and when the time comes, they will also come together to help each other. So, relax and enjoy.

After reading this post, I think I will be able to put up with Bani. But being the Adi Naagin she must think logically & realise that Veer isn't involved in the illegal business affairs of his family. Her hatred for Aakesh has totally blinded her vision & she's dumping it all on Veer. She can't differentiate between the past and the present or maybe she simply doesn't want to. And that's exactly the problem. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

It’s not just revenge, she wants to take preventive measures as she believes getting rid of the cheels first would protect her clan and love. However if you ask me, I feel she is very wrong there as she is trying to punish someone twice for a crime they already paid the price for in their previous life time. 

If you recall Veer may not have harmed Bani but his dad and uncles were responsible for her parents death and still pose a threat to her foster family. And not to forget Balwant Singhania has tortured so many people from the Naag clan just to find and eliminate Bani who is AdiNaagin. Plus being Natural enemies, her hate for him isn’t exactly unnatural while Veer’s love for her is more than unnatural. 

Exaclty more than a revenge its enmity. I agreed that she is being over protective. Like Balwant, he killed many naag naagin to save veer and she is going to kill cheels to save her and her lover. But the point is the balwant and other cheels except Veer are emotion less but Naagins have emotions na. She killed an innocent soul but she was not guilty

But As a Vani fan I felt bad for Veer. I m sure if when veer will come to know that bani is Naagin, he will never try to kill her. He deserves her love not hate. 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Exaclty more than a revenge its enmity. I agreed that she is being over protective. Like Balwant, he killed many naag naagin to save veer and she is going to kill cheels to save her and her lover. 

But As a Vani fan I felt bad for Veer. I m sure if when veer will come to know that bani is Naagin, he will never try to kill her. He deserves her love not hate. 

Such a glaring contrast - Veer will go to every possible extent to protect Bani from danger while she will go to every extent to kill him. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

After reading this post, I think I will be able to put up with Bani. But being the Adi Naagin she must think logically & realise that Veer isn't involved in the illegal business affairs of his family. Her hatred for Aakesh has totally blinded her vision & she's dumping it all on Veer. She can't differentiate between the past and the present or maybe she simply doesn't want to. And that's exactly the problem. 

Sweety, Bani is thinking logically only. From her point of view she is. Aakesh is Veer and Veer is Aakesh. He is capable of doing all that he did back then. But as I had pointed out before, Veer is a more refined version of Aakesh. Veer is Aakesh but still, Veer is different. And she is seeing Veer from the point of view of Naageshwari who was let down by Aakesh. So she is right only. 

We cannot expect her to differentiate between past and present when she is not even aware of their personalities in the present. For her Veer and his brothers are thugs, goons, criminals, which to some extent is true. But that is just a part of their personality. Other aspects are yet to be shown, as she starts living with these boys then only can she differentiate between past and present, then only can she leave the past behind and not judge Veer and his family by past actions.

We think Bani has a massive logic failure in her brain. But if we think from her pov, she is not completely wrong. Balwant too is hunting and killing Nagvanshis based on what happened to Aakesh only na. But we will not feel bad if Balwant does such things, because in our mind he is a villain. But we will feel bad if Bani does these things because she is a heroine and we expect different.

Balwant and Bani are heads of clans who are trying to protect their own, and unfortunately, both are being played as pawns as well to someone else's tunes. Both are the same, yet both are different. Then comes Veer, who is neutral and who can actually turn the game upside down and save both of them.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Bcoz Cheels are emotion less but Naagin has emotions

I m ok with her intentions. She has a right to think about herself. But at least once she should feel guilty for killing deer but no she did not. So in that case She and Balwant are not different both are being selfish for them and their loved ones. 

My point is that she is Adi Naagin. She should at least for once think wisely without thinking about her past. She should realize what is happening around her. 

Veer is definitely unique one. He can't hate bani. 

I want her to use her brain and think that who is actually using her and who actually loves her. 

That day will come soon 

Aisa nhi hai that i don't like bani or I m not connecting with her character. But i want her to come out of her lover thoughts and look around. She needs to understand that who wants to harm her and who wants to protect her. 

Btw I m really enjoying watching N5. And also like to read your reviews

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Exactly For once she needs to understand the things. She have to realize what is happening around her. She needs to open her eyes. 

I don't want her to suddenly fall in love with veer but at least ek second k liye hi veer ki positive side k barey main soch tu sakhti haina. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Sweety, Bani is thinking logically only. From her point of view she is. Aakesh is Veer and Veer is Aakesh. He is capable of doing all that he did back then. But as I had pointed out before, Veer is a more refined version of Aakesh. Veer is Aakesh but still, Veer is different. And she is seeing Veer from the point of view of Naageshwari who was let down by Aakesh. So she is right only. 

We cannot expect her to differentiate between past and present when she is not even aware of their personalities in the present. For her Veer and his brothers are thugs, goons, criminals, which to some extent is true. But that is just a part of their personality. Other aspects are yet to be shown, as she starts living with these boys then only can she differentiate between past and present, then only can she leave the past behind and not judge Veer and his family by past actions.

We think Bani has a massive logic failure in her brain. But if we think from her pov, she is not completely wrong. Balwant too is hunting and killing Nagvanshis based on what happened to Aakesh only na. But we will not feel bad if Balwant does such things, because in our mind he is a villain. But we will feel bad if Bani does these things because she is a heroine and we expect different.

Exaclty if Balwant does such things fans will not mind but if Main leads do anything wrong than fans do care. If you remember in Sangeet episode Veer forcefully holded bani and fans bashed him and similarly if Bani will do illogical stuff fans will feel bad. Bani is not wrong in her prospective. But she needs to use her brain.

Balwant and Bani are heads of clans who are trying to protect their own, and unfortunately, both are being played as pawns as well to someone else's tunes. Both are the same, yet both are different. Then comes Veer, who is neutral and who can actually turn the game upside down and save both of them.