VEER this is injustice

Posted: 3 years ago

How many of you notice πŸ˜‰

Veer did not stop fight till his Jankli billi biwi on winnning side😳 

the moment she get hurt herself he stopped the fight 

Guys he is telling us that he is going to get revenged bani for his brother πŸ˜†

Please Veer πŸ˜›yeah tumh se nahi kopayinki πŸ˜Š

Yeahh.... first he yelled on mohini too but then she also jumped in mud. Isliye bach gyi. But when he saw banis head got hurt and heard her moan he stopped the fight as his junglee billi was little bit hurtπŸ˜‰ this man can't bear seeing his wife in normal pain. And mayuri thinks she can easily provoke him to kill bani.

Have you also noticed the precap... To instigate veer bani was dragging The coffin where Teer's deadbody kept. He almost squeezed her shoulders. But she doesn't seem hurt at all. Infact he saved her instead of killing her. Matlab nagfani ke poison ka bhi asar uske pyar ke aage fail hua.

It doesn't matter if he's sober or drunk or hypnotized or provoked. He cannot hurt her and cannot let anyone 

Edited by Manu_986 - 3 years ago

Revenge tu bus naam ka hai. Veer k tu aas paas kahin par bhi revenge naam ki koi chezz nazar nhi ati πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Manu_986

Yeahh.... first he yelled on mohini too but then she also jumped in mud. Isliye bach gyi. But when he saw banis head got hurt and heard her moan he stopped the fight as his junglee billi was little bit hurtπŸ˜‰ this man can't bear seeing his wife in normal pain. And mayuri thinks she can easily provoke him to kill bani.

Have you also noticed the precap... To instigate veer bani was dragging The coffin where Teer's deadbody kept. He almost squeezed her shoulders. But she doesn't seem hurt at all. Infact he saved her instead of killing her. Matlab nagfani ke poison ka bhi asar uske pyar ke aage fail hua.

It doesn't matter if he's sober or drunk or hypnotized or provoked. He cannot hurt her and cannot let anyone 

And mayuri thinks she can easily provoke him to kill bani.πŸ˜†smiley36smiley36smiley36 certainly in her drreams πŸ˜‰'

Yes I notice and I was like "Veer you married her to take revenge smiley36"

yeah tumara wala kham nahi yea yaar πŸ€ͺ

he can stant her little pain and scrach  forgrt about revenge 

Originally posted by _NINA_

Revenge tu bus naam ka hai. Veer k tu aas paas kahin par bhi revenge naam ki koi chezz nazar nhi ati πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜† such kahi na tum ne 

Yes, you are right. When I watched yesterday's episode I thought he completely forgot that Bani killed his brother. I understand the makers want to show his passionate love for Bani. But I think ye kuch jyada ho raha hai. Who forgets about revenge so quickly?! 

i loved the way he called her jungli billi

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

i loved the way he called her jungli billi

and his action πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Shirsha90

Yes, you are right. When I watched yesterday's episode I thought he completely forgot that Bani killed his brother. I understand the makers want to show his passionate love for Bani. But I think ye kuch jyada ho raha hai. Who forgets about revenge so quickly?! 

Hamare veer will yaar he could not even hurt her with nail you taking about revenge 

Haina!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚