Dharma employee Kshitij Ravi Prasad arested by NCB was named by Rakul

Posted: 3 years ago

Kjo ney Palla jhaad liya (dissociated himself) already...rats, sinking ship, first to flee n all that jazz

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Kjo ney Palla jhaad liya (dissociated himself) already...rats, sinking ship, first to flee n all that jazz

This is exactly what I expect from Karan Johar. I can totally imagine his face , saying I don't know who this peasant is ðŸ˜ƒ , I don't even interact with my employees  , I have hired team to communicate my orders to them.

I am not ready to believe, Karan Johar knows nothing about Drugs, This guy is only one till now associated with Dharama who is caught , this Nexus is deep. Karan can say i have nothing to do with him n he came on contract basis but I don't believe that he doesn't know what happens in his own company. They are all in this together. 

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Haagi_2.0

That's how it is in the industry. ADs, executive producers work in contract basis, they are not employees of any production house. Same with every other department be it cinematographers, musicians, production designers,etc. Everyone works in contract basis and none of them are employees of any production house. 

The only permanent employees of production houses are the producers, associate producers, marketing and accounts department. So kjo ne koi palla nahi jhaada since there's nothing to disassociate himself from. The media is obviously sensationalizing and putting blame on Karan coz of the witch hunt aur yahaan log chu ban bhi rahein hai.

nope...this is not questioning the contract roles or what verbiage he used...he dissociated himself from someone who got caught... plain n simple...abhi full time role tha or contract role tha...whether the guy supplied while bring in his company or not will be decided by the narcotics...those who can’t read the fear between the lines in that letter have all my sympathy 

Also the guy in question worked with them back in 2012/13. So why are they piling all that on Karan Johar? People really think Karan is spending time with random AD’s on projects that he probably isn’t even directing to know about their drug habits ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Haagi_2.0

That's how it is in the industry. ADs, executive producers work in contract basis, they are not employees of any production house. Same with every other department be it cinematographers, musicians, production designers,etc. Everyone works in contract basis and none of them are employees of any production house. 

The only permanent employees of production houses are the producers, associate producers, marketing and accounts department. So kjo ne koi palla nahi jhaada since there's nothing to disassociate himself from. The media is obviously sensationalizing and putting blame on Karan coz of the witch hunt aur yahaan log chu ban bhi rahein hai.

Silly , cowards , losers rakul , kjo lol . kjo running drug cartel n rakul drug peddler n supplier of rhea drug cartel n conduit of kjo drug cartel 😂

What about Rakul then? Didn't she admit to being the middle man? Why not book her also

Originally posted by sidnilove

What about Rakul then? Didn't she admit to being the middle man? Why not book her also

She seems to be under investigation. Let's see