Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Jhoome Nagariya Jab Jab Yeh Ghoome || Happy Birthday Mahi!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

(To the tune of Jingle Bells)

Dancing through the halls, 

A girl about to age, 

Slightly missing the wall,

It’s finally her stage.

A group of people dance, 

Making lemurs party, 

What fun it is to laugh and prance

To a Garba song hearty.

Mahi’s a Goose, Mahi’s a Goose, 

Mahi all the wayyy.

Oh what fun it will be to 

Celebrate garba with her today, heyyyy!

Hey dhin tadaak dhin tadaak 

Aaja ud ke saraat 

Pairon se bedi zara khol

Pin by Milena R on Gif in 2020 | Pretty little liars, Morning people, Liar

Mahi woke up with jolt! What just happened? She imagined a young, handsome, dashing looking man (*ehem*) singing the wonderful song as she and her friends twirled in a dance circle. She rolled over and stared at her clock as it flashed 11:55 PM, 11:55 PM, 11:55 PM. She sighed. Five more minutes to go and it’s the next day. Sighhhhh, she moaned and pulled her covers over her head.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mahi’s eyes opened wide! She stuck her hand out and felt around her nightstand for her phone.

Asmaanixx: Mahi, I have a surprise. Bahar aao!

Mahi slowly rose from her bed and walked to the door. She silently opened it and propped her head out and gave a quick glance. Good, everyone was sleeping.

She silently closed the door, arranged her pillows and bedding to resemble a sleeping person, and jumped out the window. Gur was here!

She landed on the soft grass and made her way to the gate. She noticed the outline of a person waving, but they weren’t moving so she wasn’t sure. She shrugged carelessly, and in typical Mahi fashion, smiled and skipped singing “Gur Gur Gur. Gur Gur Gur.”

Instead of seeing Gur, she saw a fancy sports car with two women in blacksuits wearing black sunglasses.

“Oh behenji. Raat mein kyu chashma pehen rakha hai?” She asked, inquisitive as always. “Voh be kaale kaale. Not safe.”

The women stared at Mahi, motionless. Suddenly the entire street burst into colors and light. Blinded, Mahi staggered forward, then backward, then forward again. She hit her head on the car and started falling. The woman on the right kicked over a suitcase which, due to the laws of natural gravitational forceful summons (advanced physics formula - ask Mahi if you have questions), immediately swung the bag bag open and offered a sleeping space for Mahi. It closed and zipped itself up too. The woman on the left smirked and placed the bag into the car. 

Garba GIF on GIFER - by Conjugda

Nagada sang dhol baaje, dhol baaje 

Dhaayn dhaayn dhum dhum dhaayn 

Nagada sang dhol baaje, dhol baaje 

Dhaayn dhaayn dhaayn dhum dhaayn

9 Hidden Secrets of Navarathri – MCH152 Intro To Media Writing HELP  University

When Mahi opened her eyes, she found herself in Gokuldham Society. Aatmaram Tukaram Bhide cleared his throat, “Beta Mahi. Aacha tha tumhari journey? Humne hi tumko bulaya yaha.”

Mahi looked around, and began to piece together what happened. “Kyu?”

“Re Mahi beta. Ka bol rahi ho? Dekho na, hum tumhare liya kya kya itejham kiya.” Madhavi said.

Mahi looked around. The entire society had been decorated with festive string lights. She saw multiple booths for food stands, including pani puris, golas, and more! She started drooling and started walking towards the gola stand, completely forgetting where she was. “Golas,” she murmured, licking her lips.

“Mahi beta. Mujhe bhi golas bohut aache lagate hai. Chalo hum dono saath mein kaathe hai.” Dr. Haathi said.

“Haaansssss.” Komal said, blushing, as if Dr. Haathi was somehow flirting with her. “Tum bhi na.” She covered her face with her hands, just like Kareena did in Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon.

“Actually, baat yeh hai ke hum tum sab go yaha bulaya hai humare saath Garba kelne keliye. Hum jaante hai ke COVID ke waja Garba nahi kehli jaa sakti hai, but Gokuldham society ne bohut badhiya solution nikala hai.”

Mahi’s eyes lit up at the sound of Garba. Immediately, she started clapping her hands and bending her body as she danced to and fro singing garba songs in her head. “Oh Hellloooo. Chama Cham Naach Aajhe, Dhama Dham Dhol Baaje, Non-Stop Halla Machega, Oye Naacho Saare.” She danced by herself in a circle, enjoying every single moment.

“Oh heeellloooooooo!” Mahi was pushed away by another Garba dancer. She was fully dressed in Gujarati Garba costume and had a face, two eyes, two ears, one nose, and lips! “Oh Mahi behen, hahaha, mujhe maaf karna. Mujhe bhi garba karna aacha lagta hai.”

Mahi stared at the woman for a while. “DAAAAYYYAAA!” she cried, running over and pulling her in for a tight hug. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!”

Daya looked flustered, “Haan Haan Mahi behen, shaant. Shaant.”

A few moments later, Mahi pulled herself away from Daya. 

“Tum mere saath garba kehlna chahati ho?” Daya said, offering her two dandiyas. 

“Tumhare saath nahi dhobi. Hum sab ke saath.” Jethalal said. 

“Yes! Tapu Sena planned this entire thing for you!” Tapu said. 

“Back off b*tch!! That credit is MINE.” A loud voice shocked everyone. It was a girl dressed as a dhokla with monkey stickers all over it. 

Mahi turned around, her eyes wide, her heart thumping, her mind racing at 1000 kilometers a second.

“GURRRRRRRRRRRRRR!” She cried. 

“MAAAHHIIIII!” Gur cried. 

They rushed at each other and came in for a tight embrace.

Paul' Web Logs: Toddlers Running To Each Other for a HUG On NY Street

“Where have you been?” Mahi asked. 

“Sorry I’m late, I had to get your birthday present.” Gur said, pointing to the dance floor. 

There stood Vansh Rai Singhania, emotionless and expressionless, with his arms out in the most awkward Shahrukh Khan pose. He carried in his hands a dandiya stick, which he twirled effortlessly. 

“GUR! YES! GURL!”

“Toh shuru kare Maata ke naam se?”

Mahi and a few others formed the outer circle, and Gur and the rest formed the inner circle.

GIF india garba these are a few of my favorite things lol - animated GIF on  GIFER

Oh Aawi Nawratri

Bolo Khud Ko Bhi Aaj

Perm Niyan Moosam Chhe

Ab Ao Mere Paas

Rehe Jao Mere Saath

Perm Niyan Moosam Chhe

Mil Jaye Mujhko Ager Shaath Tera

Bhullu Mein Sara Jaah

Chougada Tara

Ore Chabila Tara

Ore Rangila Tara

Rangbheru Juwe Tari Wat Re

Dandiya GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Mahi danced happily, joyfully hitting her partner’s stick, and then her stick, and then her partner’s stick. Mahi danced with Jethalal, Bhide, Daya, Roshan (lady), Tapu, Soni, Gogi, Gur, and finally Vansh. 

But instead of hitting Vansh’s sticks, Mahi would smack Vansh instead. “This is for hurting Ridhimma.” “This is for suspecting Ridhimma.” “This is for being weird with Ridhimma.”

Vansh winced each time, but did nothing because he was strictly threatened by a bigger don, Don Gur, to behave himself otherwise she would destroy him. 

The entire Gokuldham society danced the night away, happily, joyfully, and safely. 

Mahi collapsed on a chair next to Gur, Naya Anjali, and Daya. “This was the best birthday ever.” She said, as she smiled and slurped on a gola. 

Gur laughed. “Here, have some dhokla.” 

Mahi giggled and picked a large piece of dhokla with a hari mirch on top. Gur picked one too. “Cheers! Welcome to the team!”

They tapped the dhoklas together and ate it. 

Gur suddenly started laughing mindlessly and Mahi joined in. That’s when Gur ripped off her mask. It was Shyam all along, and Mahi had just pledged herself to Team Dhokla. Muahahahahahaha. 

Credits:

Coordinator: asmaanixx

Story Ideas: _._shibani_._, asmaanixx, and guenhwyar

Writer: guenhwyar

Animated Tags and Graphics: asmaanixx

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail

asmaanixx

Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Paul' Web Logs: Toddlers Running To Each Other for a HUG On NY Street

Hamara safar shuru hua tha CC mein where I was your Captain, aur tum meri gulaam.

Phir saalo beet gaye, aur hamara touch and go raha, but it was with Shreya's HP game ki hum phir se properly in touch ho paye.

And girl, when I tell you the amount of growth you have made in that time - it leaves me feeling nothing less than a whole lotta pride. <3

The dedication, and commitment you have towards any task assigned to you is absolutely commendable. Keep maintaining this work ethic, and life mein tum kuch bhi haasil kar paogi.

And as you already know, it's okay if certain things don't happen your way. Itni bhi disappointed hone ki baat ni. Simply keep up the dedication, and work harder than before, aur sab kuch teekh ho jayega.

Aur vaise bhi, Gur ka ashirwaad hai na tumhare saath.

Chaho toh puri duniya tumhare kadmo mein aa kari ho jayegi.

I know ki this year has been super yucky, but knowing you, tum toh koi bhi pheeki situation ko ek dum chakachak bana do gi.

Wishing you the most blessed, and Happy Birthday Mahi. Zindagi se tujhe jo bhi chahiye, woh tujhe hamesha milta rahe. smiley31

I made you a little chotu sa sig. I hope you like it.

_._shibani_._

Hey Mahi, wish you a very happy birthday. I wish you all the love, happiness and success in the world. You are an amazing person to be around and I hope nothing diminishes your smile and your energy, no matter how testing the times are. Take care and have a blessed one! Whistle Podu!

- Shibani

ProfMcGonagall

A very happy birthday Mahi! Your constant presence in the chat group and positive attitude is so amazing!

Nature-Happiness

Happy birthday Mahi!!! It's definitely been a long time since we all interacted. Almost a year. And let me tell you, I definitely miss all our interactions and debates over the storyline. And obviously, us fangirling over Anirudh...smiley37

Hope you have an amazing year!!! Stay safe and keep smiling...

Regards,

Nature Happiness (Shraddha)...smiley27

Koeli

Hi mahi ve...

Hope you have a great birthday... may all your wishes come true... be safe... be healthy.. have loads and loads of funwa... in CC we didn’t know much... you are a great addition to the DT team... a very hardworking and chilled out person you are :)

Appy

BilliCat.

Happy birthday Mahi ?? hope you have a wonderful year ahead ?? stay happy and I hope I get to trouble you so much in saathiya ????  I hope you get lots of reports and enjoy it to maximum ?????? j/k 

Hope you achieve everything you deserve ????

braveheartdoc

Hey Mahi its a pleasure to know yousmiley31

Your unmatchable energy levels just leaves me astounded and I'm so thankful for all your support and encouragementsmiley31

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthdaysmiley31

Hope you have a blast this year and may all your wishes come truesmiley27smiley31

May you get all the reports to handle and you get troubled by the members a lotsmiley37smiley37

Related image

asmaanixx thumbnail

MsChanadlerBong

Happy Birthday Mahi! Tu bhi budhi ho gayi behen smiley37May you have a beautiful day and even beautiful year ahead. May all your wishes come true especially the one with IPL. smiley36 I hope CSK wins this year smiley39 Whistle  podu

Live well and don't let the bed bugs bite *coughs* if you know what I mean. 🤫smiley36

Made a little something for you, I hope you like it!

To all the good times that lay ahead of us! To all endless discussions and endless gossips!! Keep bringing tea to the group. smiley39smiley37

Cheers!!

Teri DEDEE (🙄😂) 

Sam

SoniRSippu21

Happy Birthday Mahiiii, many many happy returns of the day to my gujju behensmiley31 we have many things in common, our love for IPL and CSK and Dhoni, our love for gujarati food like Fafda smiley36 and badam halwa, cake, and Amul cheese pizza and we maybe look similar toosmiley37

You are very sweet like jalebi, kind, fair and one of best DT i have ever known (except offcourse Ahannasmiley9). I loved your creativity in the games you conducted like the one in YJHJK and Riddle game with Mani hehe (P.S We still need to get u both a reunion in QT gamesmiley37smiley2) and a very hard working girlsmiley31Always smile and be happy. 

I wish u all the happiness in the world and I hope CSK wins this year, that will be perfect gift for usmiley37

Lots of Love and Hugsmiley27

Soni

ShiriFictionPen

Happy birthday Maahhiwayyyyy!!!!!! smiley40

I wish this birthday is full of surprises for you. May happiness and smile never leave your side. Stay happy, stay blessed. 

Lots of Love

Shiri ❤

togepe30

Wishing you a very, very Happy Birthday! May all the wishes you make on this day come true. Have a fantastic year ahead, nevermind the pandemic.

Alexia_Wilson

Animated Sticker

Happiest Birthday Jhalli!!

Do you know why I call you Jalebi? Because tu jalebi jitni hi tedi hai smiley36

But you are also sweet like jalebi. A very adorable person to be with.

You energetic nature makes everyone love you a lot. {Even I do}

I love this childlike nature of yours even though I tease you a lotsmiley37

You are one of the best persons on IF. 

Humesha aise hi rehna Behena! Always excited and a bit eccentric!

Happy Birthday once again girl!

May you be blessed with all the love and happiness you deserve. 

Let there be no darkness in your life

And I hope that you forever stay as chirpy as you are now!

proteeti

Mahi,

Let me start me by saying that you're one unique soul! It's been such an absolute pleasure to have known you and to have shared so many great moments on IF. You're that one insaan that never fails to make me laugh! smiley37

You're also one of the most intelligent persons I have had the pleasure of knowing. So here's to many more such times to come!

You enjoy your day today to the fullest hun and may God bless you with the highest success and the most happiness and may you stay just as funny as you are now and keep spreading joy to those around you!

Oh an here's an ittu-bittu gift for you! Hope you like it! smiley31

Love,

Pro smiley27

awida

Happy birthday Mahi. smiley31

I might not been your old friend. But the way you treated me since we became team mates showed me how patient, caring and good natured person you are. smiley27

May your life be bright and colourfull , with lots of happiness.. may your dreams come true, may your wishes and goals get acquired. Stay happy stay blessed.smiley4

Soanz.19

Hey Mahi,

Haven't interacted much with you, but I always remember you because of your DP of Devakshismiley9Happy happy birthday to you dear and enjoy the day doing all the things you love doingsmiley40smiley40

asmaanixx thumbnail

Octothorpe

"May the joy that you have spread in the past comes back to you on this day." smiley27

Wishing you a very very very happy birthday Mahi. smiley31 You were one of the very few people I started to interact on a personal basis and was buddy with on CC. The Patiala Babes CC will forever be the most memorable for me. All that things that we discussed there from shows to general views over something, ah! Those were the blissful days. And you'll always be a special person to me. I really want to say so much but don't exactly know what. smiley9 I hope you have an amazing amazing birthday and enjoy the most. Happy Birthday again. smiley31 Tanne ghana miss kare hoon. (Eww, I know I messed up but tu samjh gayi na?) smiley31

Manasi_D

Happiest happiest birthday, Mahi! 🎊 I haven't been around on IF a lot these days but I still miss our PB shenanigans! You have been an amazing friend to watch and discuss the show and characters with!

I hope you get all the love, happiness, success and appreciation that you deserve, and may your life ahead be as fun-filled and fulfilling as it can be!

Lots of love! 💖

TC_FA

May all your heart desires come true today because it is your day to smile. Your heart should be clouded with happiness and joy because there is nothing more than having someone who is always there when you need them. All the happiness in the world is all I wish you today, and as your age increases, so will your blessings multiply.

Happy Birthday Mahi.

Leenaaa

Ahhhh Happyyyyy happy quarantine Birthday, Mahiwaysmiley31

Hope u have blast and soonish u will get to eat bahar ka kaanasmiley37 

We first interacted in sheep games n always loved ur over hyped ka attitude posts n going nuts regarding the game xD

Always keep rocking and May ur future ahead is filled with positivity, love and success  <33

^chalo attaching tera fav gif

Ganu FTW btw *evil laugh*

NitaReid

I am here for my Birthday Speech Image

Dearest Mahi smiley31, Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday smiley40. Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with Health and Happiness . Image 

My first impression of you had been quite scary as I told before and now I do know you are such a sweet person smiley31. And I am glad to have found a friend like you smiley27.

Once again Wishing you Interesting Very Interesting Happy Birthday Image

Here you go Wishing in Tamil , as I do take my translator job seriously Image

Juanita Reid .

Beautyful_Mess

My Sweet Dear  Friend. 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Let me take this opportunity to say, you’re one of the best people I met on Indian forums. 

I love your loving, kind and encouraging personality. You’re so calm and composed in every situation, you’re always there when needed and you always see the positive side of everything and everyone. Very rare quality today. 💓💓💓 Don’t ever change. 

I’m so glad to have met you and wish you all the happiness in the world. smiley31smiley31smiley31

Happy Birthday Mahii. May your day be filled with lots of laughter, love and a whole lot of Dhoni, Akshay, Ashish and Shaheer. 

Happy Birthday Luv. ❣️❣️❣️😘😘😘

Love 

Kiffs.  

MishtiRyous

Hmmm so I have to write a birthday message for Mahiiiiii...

for that we need to travel back in time smiley34

Flashback mode-checked FB messages and was pleasantly surprised that we knew each other since 2017 smiley3

we worked together on some awesome threads.oh yeah crazy creatives zindabad smiley16

okay flashback mode off..back to present time smiley10

Mahi you are a gem..I feel lucky to have met you again in team Hufflepuff smiley41

You were my opponent in another sheep game and I was soooo happy when you won smiley40

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Dearest Mahi smiley31smiley31

God bless you with happiness and good health always smiley40

smiley31smiley27smiley31smiley27

love you loads,

Mishti

asmaanixx thumbnail

Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Minion Hug GIFs | Tenor

Finally, tera bday aaya.

I hope you have the bestest one EVERRRRRRR!!

Babua, Shibu aur mujhe bohot saare pappad belne pare, but umeed hai ki tujhe acha lage. Agar kuch sayi na lage, toh maaf kar dena.

Shibu - Can't thank you enough for everything that you have done in helping out with the thread. Yeh tere bina bilkul adhura reh jaata. 🤗

Babua - Puri story abhi tak pari ni hai. Kal parungi, but knowing you I know ki ek dum dhasu hogi. 😎

Thank you so much for coming through! 🤗

To everyone who sent in their messages, thank you so much for making Mahi's day even more special.

The birthday thread is officially open!

Lets Party GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It's my birthday today! let's party! - GIF - Imgur

Let's Party - Jimmy Fallon Show Animated Gif | Viaje a las estrellas, Jimmy  fallon, Gifs animados gratis

asmaanixx thumbnail

Oops! Double posting! GIF Party!!! — The Bump

Six unusual styles of playing Garba! |

garba | Tumblr

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Janma divas ni khub khub shubhechha,Mahi 🥳

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Reserved. 

Happy birthday ya weird goofball. 

I’ll post something tomorrow. Or I’ll PM you. 😂

Edited by guenhwyvar - 3 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Res will edit later hehe

Happy birthday Mahiiiii, enjoy today with family n eat all ur fav food n cake🤗 

SoniRita thumbnail

Btw superbly done Gur, Shibani n Shyam. Tnread is funny n sweet n weird 🤣 ekdum saras😆