Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

The biggest drug peddlers are pharmaceutical companies😆

The opium based pain killers are deadly. I was given once and I spent more time recovering from it than from my pain. It was straight two week bed rest. I was dizzy, confused and could not sit properly. It was tough to explain in college why I had a horrible side effect from a medicine.

This made me determined never to touch anything which causes substance abuse.

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

in bollywood.

being a certified nepo material

or abusing and distributing drugs...or say taking 'maal' for personal use.

To me personally both are not such a huge catastrophic scandalous issues. 

I know many people favor their own kind, I mostly don't hold it against them. My only ire is with belittling and mocking and isolating those people who are considered to be not the part of the pack. Isolation of the lonely angers me. 

I, also, don't consider an adult and mentally sound person smoking a joint or weed some huge sacrilegious affair. 

Now, inducing and coaxing and trapping an unsuspecting person into drug consumption is something else. 

Edited by MJ1015 - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MJ1015

These are not conclusive, they are created, leaked and pushed by those very people who harmed him in the first place. 

Besides, this was not the place to mention it in the first place. 

I think, it’s safe to say that having depression  and taking recreational drugs don’t make anyone a bad person.  People have their own stories and struggles in life, some have support some don’t. Situations aren’t same for all. Making mistakes is a part of life. 

Vengeance, vendatta, name calling, shaming, defaming  do more damage to a person. It’s ok to make mistakes. 

Forgive and forget. 

Frankly speaking, it matters more how we treat the living.

Do not pity the dead, pity the living.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think, it’s safe to say that having depression  and taking recreational drugs don’t make anyone a bad person.  People have their own stories and struggles in life, some have support some don’t. Situations aren’t same for all. Making mistakes is a part of life. 

Vengeance, vendatta, name calling, shaming, defaming  do more damage to a person. It’s ok to make mistakes. 

Forgive and forget. 

Dumbledore is right Harry.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Listen you have no idea how many people have horrible issues in their life.

Again making judgements without knowing a thing about me.

I do get many messages daily.

What should I do with this information?

You are reacting badly on someone who is no where related to you?

Is it important to be related to someone to feel empathy?

If you  make nasty comments on people and expect an reaction.

Everyone makes nasty comments here. If you're specifically talking about maroon Porsche, he's a troll and he's the one who started it along with a bunch of MIDs.

Why a celebrity matters so much? For me they are just strangers on TV who have gotten into mess themselves.

This is a Bollywood forum and of course people will talk about celebs here.

Drugs harm and finish anyone who consumes it and is related to it. Bollywood is doing drugs and all of them should be sent to de addiction center. For peddling punishment as per law should there.

When did I say otherwise?

Do not stalk and attack people who do not like your favorites and critise them.

Okay, just stop now!!! I've done none of this so this allegation is bullshit.

For me no one's flaws get erased if they die. People die but there actions are left on this earth. Everybody gets what they have sown in this life.

I know all that. But there's something called feelings and emotions which are alien to this toxic forum. There's something called respecting the dead. You think differently, that's just a difference in perspective. But don't think that your way is the highway.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Dumbledore is right Harry.

And those, who live without love.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

How about a drug addict nepo kid ?

Honestly DP or on that matter any BW celebrities using drugs is not a surprise news for me nor the alleged maal chat. It is the fault of blind fans if they consider any of the celebrities as flawless, pure soul . Is there any fan who actually believe that DP use the most sophisticated word off camera ?

They are in the top list in this competitive industry after playing many crooked games.

My only concern is targeting someone ,the media and social media trial.

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Forgive and forget. 

Now you brought Dumbledore, so how can I argue any further. I alway say yes to the sage. 

Agreed with your entire post. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Because you're pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Please dont harm me 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ1015

Now you brought Dumbledore, so how can I argue any further. I alway say yes to the sage. 

Agreed with your entire post. 

❤️