i wonder which is worse, being a drug addict or Nepo? - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

Why is this guy not banned yet?

Why would I be ? By asking you not to shoot me I’m expecting kindness from you ?

Is expecting kindness to much 😆 ?

Why is this guy not banned yet?

Most of the time he is a fun person to be around. But then there are some nonsensical episodes like what just happened now. 

Edited by MJ1015 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Why would I be ? By asking you not to shoot me I’m expecting kindness from you ?

Is expecting kindness to much 😆 ?

Because you're pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Originally posted by MJ1015

Most of the time he is a fun person to be around. And then there are some nonsensical episodes what happened now. 

You saw what he said to me just now. Asking me not to send provocative pictures. Like seriously.🤢

You always bring your so called personal stories to back up your arguments. Why should we believe you? This is an anonymous forum. And with just one interaction in an online forum, you made your judgements like always. What really do you know about me to know that I'll kill myself if I faced something like you did? Don't think so highly of yourself. What you're doing is just commentary on other's life. You don't really know what and how their life is.

Listen you have no idea how many people have horrible issues in their life. I do get many messages daily.

You are reacting badly on someone who is no where related to you? If you  make nasty comments on people and expect an reaction. Why a celebrity matters so much? For me they are just strangers on TV who have gotten into mess themselves.

Drugs harm and finish anyone who consumes it and is related to it. Bollywood is doing drugs and all of them should be sent to de addiction center. For peddling punishment as per law should there.

Do not stalk and attack people who do not like your favorites and critise them. For me no one's flaws get erased if they die. People die but there actions are left on this earth. Everybody gets what they have sown in this life.

Hey look, someone who was talking about cheapness a few minutes ago is laughing on a cheap comment.

The stories of the way he lived is life that are coming out day by day are painting him in bad light not me

Some people cannot accept the truth and see beyond emotions.

Originally posted by liberiangirl

@bold:   If it is illegal, why shouldn't they be jailed?

As for nepotism, unless you are a Govt servant, where there are likely laws which might prohibit officials from using  their position & influence for their families/friends, there are no rules elsewhere  in any other industry.  So while Nepotism sucks, it is NOT ILLEGAL.

Illegal doesn't mean jail. Drug trafficking is bigger crime consumption is not. You can get away with paying 10k or something. They can't arrest DP for taking drugs in 2017 . 

The stories of the way he lived is life that are coming out day by day are painting him in bad light not me

These are not conclusive, they are created, leaked and pushed by those very people who harmed him in the first place. 

Besides, this was not the place to mention it in the first place. 

Originally posted by elim

Illegal doesn't mean jail. Drug trafficking is bigger crime consumption is not. You can get away with paying 10k or something. They can't arrest DP for taking drugs in 2017 . 

The biggest drug peddlers are pharmaceutical companies😆