i wonder which is worse, being a drug addict or Nepo? - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

Says the one who refers to the drivers as dogs and people beneath their employers whom the employers can abuse as they please.

Pot calling the kettle black. smiley36

If those comments were said all I’ll do is pray for their soul 🙏 

Originally posted by you2

Nothing touches hersmiley4.

She has been called druggie for days..look at the support she gets from non BW people..Unlike Alia and others..you don't see her SM followers deserting her.

She just grows bigger!

kitna bhi support mileh...parr daag tho lagh gayi nah....

like aloo koh daagh lagh gayi....

abh kitna bhi wash karo...yeh mitne waala nahi..forehead par chippak gaya...one nepo of all time, other 'maal' of all time.

hey bhagwaan....yeh kya hua....corona seh, nepo seh, 'maal' seh....kitna lamba saffar 2020 ka

whats next...

bira caught redhanded in ayan's bed...pls someone find out rights about this incident....will they get behind bars?

tough days ahead.

smiley24

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Wait for the other shoe to drop. Ranbir is also going to be right in there with everyone else. 

Aaaah.. I think it is escaping noone's notice how not a single guy is being named smiley36 Amazing. I guess only the women are 'druggies' in Bollywood and if a man was doing the same aka Sushant, it's also some woman's fault. Even though it is confirmed how he has been smoking pot long before that. I wonder if the other shoe will ever drop. 

Working in Bollywood!! 

In no other part of the world would such hue and cry be made over a few grams of recreational marijuana. I can walk over to a plaza a few yards away and buy any strain of marijuana along with any brand of toilet paper right now. Too bad, India doesn't have either. 

Originally posted by briahna

kitna bhi support mileh...parr daag tho lagh gayi nah....

like aloo koh daagh lagh gayi....

abh kitna bhi wash karo...yeh mitne waala nahi..forehead par chippak gaya...one nepo of all time, other 'maal' of all time.

hey bhagwaan....yeh kya hua....corona seh, nepo seh, 'maal' seh....kitna lamba saffar 2020 ka

whats next...

bira caught redhanded in ayan's bed...pls someone find out rights about this incident....will they get behind bars?

tough days ahead.

smiley24

Arre bhai daag acche hain.The ones with most daag become immortal.Are yesteryear heroines used to be drunk most of the time..last year there was a film on mahanati..maha-nati(actress).Broken hearts,alcohol,pain,betrayel..they all make a legend.

Actresses like Shraddha-so sweet? She is going to be questioned tomorrow..Media is too bored to even mention her name.

Woh kismat..only few get.It is Deepika's destiny

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

Says the one who refers to the drivers as dogs and people beneath their employers whom the employers can abuse as they please.

Pot calling the kettle black. smiley36

What? This is so cheap.smiley21

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Yeh I’m sure you gotta get back to Kangeroo business 

That's something you do dear. Always chanting Kangeroo Kangeroo Kangeroo. Such obsession.smiley12