25/09/2020 : Rey lets your heart dictate your path

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

What a wonderful episode.

We start again with Rey who tells Dadi that he won't help Vardhan until he asks Pranati's forgiveness, and then leaves after having handed in the paper. Pranati looks at Dadi and leaves too.

// I think he knows that Vardhan is so angry that he won't ask for forgiveness, but later we'll understand something else...//

Dadi says that today Rey took a stand for Pranati against her, but she knows that Rey will come back to her because blood never lies.

// We know that Rey will come back to her, but one thing she didn't understand, Rey always did what she wanted because it was the easiest solution, but today her grandson made a decision, and that Rey is not what she thinks he is, but let's let her find out the truth. //

Rey is in his room thinking about his moments with Pranati and Jagnu. Maan arrives and tells him why he doesn't tell Pranati what he sees in her eyes. Rey calmly asks him what's wrong with his eyes. Maan tells him about love. 

He says that he can do what he wants about Pranati and Jagnu that he is not afraid. 

Rey tells him that they can try as much as they want, but they can never be like Pranati. And then Pranati deserves better, he's not perfect.

Rey asks Maan where he learned all this, Maan says Navya.

We see Dadi at the door listening to them.

Rey congratulates Maan by telling him that it takes someone in this family to make up for their stupidity and Rey says he's with him, that's when he sees Dadi.

// For once Rey isn't upset when Maan tells him to say what's in his heart, he admits that he isn't perfect and that Pranati deserves better. But Maan has made him understand that girls know how to adapt, so to let things happen. I really love his two brothers, they are so together and so open-hearted. 

Rey we don't decide for the other party, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, let Pranati decide what she wants. //

Dadi attacks Armaan and asks him to fix what he has done, Armaan promises him. Riya was at the door and she heard everything. Armaan tried to calm her down, but she refused to listen. Armaan tells her that he loves her, that Navya is his past, Riya says she was wrong that she should have believed Navya and not make her the bad guy... 

// I'm relieved for a while! Armaan your day has come, wait a little longer, I'll light the bonfire! // 

Rey is playing a game, he isn't really concentrated since he thinks back to the last event. Pranati comes with a cup of coffee and asks to talk to him.

Pranati tells him if he has become wise. That it made him happy to see him take a stand for the woman. Rey tells him that she didn't do it for her. Pranati says that she knows and pays him a compliment. Rey asks her if she is making fun of him. Pranati tells him no, that he should accept her compliment.

Rey says he will accept on one condition.

My favourite part!

Rey tells Pranati that she will not take up his complaint. Pranati was going to argue, but Rey asks her if she is afraid of Dadi. 

Pranati says that she is not afraid of Dadi, but that she is afraid that the relationships in this house will break down. Rey asks her what world she comes from, because she thinks about what others don't think. Pranati says that today she saw Dadi's love and her disappointment when Rey didn't support her.

Pranati goes to the window and tells her that she is just a guest. It doesn't matter what people think of her, but she has to think about this kind of thing. She has no ties in this family, but in Jagnu's veins the blood of the Khurana flows, so it matters.

She goes back to Rey and tells him that if her family shows the slightest change it has to be calculated.

Rey stands firm and tells her to promise not to repeat her complaint.

At the same time we see Dadi hitting Maan telling him that she is already busy thinking about throwing Pranati out and he wants to bring Navya back. That she has opened a camp for illegitimate children !

// Now I just wanted to throw something at Dadi! Seriously, you've raised your children and grandchildren with no moral values and you complain that they're sowing kids in the street? //

Maan admits that he loves Navya, Dadi reminds him that Rey sent him to watch over Navya not to love her. Armaan asks Maan how he dared, but Maan told him not to tell him what to do.

// Armaan has a short memory. Maan had already told him not to talk to him when it came to Navya...//

Armaan makes her child spoil her saying that Riya doesn't talk to her, her life is complicated, but Dadi tells her and her life to her? 

// Dadi is in her delirium to really want to kick Pranati out, now she feels that her power escapes her so the evil has to be healed. Rey in love, Maan in love, too much love around her...//

We go back to Rey who tells Pranati that she can do what she wants, but that she must promise not to withdraw her complaint. He reaches out his hand.

Pranati looks him in the eye and smiles at him. She finally puts her hand in his and promises to do so.

Rey tells her that now he will be able to accept all the compliments she will give him. Pranati thanks him and so does Rey. Pranati tells him that this is why she brought the coffee, so she drinks it and leaves.

Rey takes the cup of coffee with a smile on his face. But he remembers that Dadi had given him ten days to kick Pranati out. He wonders how he can tell Dadi that he can't do what she asks because Pranati is the peace of his heart?

Their gaze speaks to each other, Rey is love, but Pranati's is very frank, she is simply happy with the new Rey facing her.

My opinion on the episode.

Ah the fire is finally lit for Armaan, you think running away is the solution, the problem will always come back to you and I am in the front row waiting for that.

Riya felt betrayed, she understood that Armaan played her, but her appearance was too short, I need to know what she's going to do....

Dadi, Dadi, Dadi... This woman gives me a headache... She has a pride in her blood that makes me nauseous, she's so proud to keep her house with men with no moral sense that she has to fight to keep them on a leash, just like she likes insults from "dog"!

Rey my dearest Rey. You accept that your heart needs Pranati, but you also know that you have to protect her so for you not to try anything is the solution. But tell me what you have in mind. Not doing Vardhan will come out, means that you are using this situation for something.

Jey this is for you. You can see that Pranati, despite her strength, can also weaken, her holy side had come back... I knew she was going to get Vardhan released anyway, she just didn't want to do it under Dadi's threat, she wants Vardhan to pay, but she would still have had her sentence lightened. Her anger went down so she took Jagnu into account (late, but taken into account anyway) so she must be doing the right thing. Now Rey is asking her not to weaken, so she's going to trust him and stick to his position.

We're going to have several things in parallel in the coming weeks.

1: Dadi who will do everything for Pranati leaves home.

2: Dadi who will set traps for Rey to come back to her.

3: Maan who will really show that Navya matters to him.

4: Riya who may or may not react to Armaan's situation.

5: Rey who will still talk about his love with his eyes, but above all the reason for his refusal to release Vardhan.

6: Pranati who has finally breathed after so much worry.

We're going to have to hold on, serious things are starting.

I have two night shifts so can't analyse things too deeply.Still point out few things. Rey being adamant on His decision n Armaan's true face came in front of Riya.

Revealion of Armaan's doings will turn tables now for Daddi on business front. Ditching Riya means She has dug grave for Herself. When business is already down. 

She was proud of Her 4 grand sons n now 4 of them r ready to sink Her ship. Two rebellions ie ReyMaan n other two not just ruined family reputation but business bhi dubbo diya

Prani wanted to punish Vardaan,sometimes self justice overpowers the Justice at court. Rey asked Her to trust Him.She did n He proved Himself.

She wanted to get back Her dignity. With Vardaan's arrested She got that back.Her heart n mind is at calm. Coz the man She trusted is standing beside Her. He is giving same treatment to His brother which once He decided for Her. As He said that He ll kick Her out of Home n ll not let Her see their baby.

This happens your mind sets a limit where you ll get peace n even if there is much journey left to achieve goal,suddenly you give up happily without expectation. For those who covered this distance with you. For you now they become your priority.Coz you ll loose nothing but ll find.

Rey selflessly supported Prani n now She is giving back.They don't want to accept what bond they share but if not for sake of that,its for the bond which is their reality.Their child. She wants to do this for A man who is father of Her baby.Her every action will affect Rey's relations n indirectly Jugnu.As She said that Jugs has Khurana blood. 

Both Rey n Prani has covered a good distance as parents in span of few weeks. Long way to go.They do mistakes,learn,correct n repeat new. They r awesome due.

Where Rey He has less experience of moral values,He knows How to keep His child as top priority in between all mess.On otherside Prani who can give values to Jugs, She ends up making others matters as priority. Espacially Chit n Navya. Anisha warned Her but still she doesn't bother.

She does thing without reasoning.The day She went for presentation, Archit knew where she is going. She informed Jugnu that She ll be back in one hour.But didn't think to inform Rey or atleast Riya.Who organised Pooja.She should have.

Wrapping up with mistakes due to auto correct

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sonia.KN

I have two night shifts so can't analyse things too deeply.Still point out few things. Rey being adamant on His decision n Armaan's true face came in front of Riya.

Revealion of Armaan's doings will turn tables now for Daddi on business front. Ditching Riya means She has dug grave for Herself. When business is already down. 

She was proud of Her 4 grand sons n now 4 of them r ready to sink Her ship. Two rebellions ie ReyMaan n other two not just ruined family reputation but business bhi dubbo diya

Prani wanted to punish Vardaan,sometimes self justice overpowers the Justice at court. Rey asked Her to trust Him.She did n He proved Himself.

She wanted to get back Her dignity. With Vardaan's arrested She got that back.Her heart n mind is at calm. Coz the man She trusted is standing beside Her. He is giving same treatment to His brother which once He decided for Her. As He said that He ll kick Her out of Home n ll not let Her see their baby.

This happens your mind sets a limit where you ll get peace n even if there is much journey left to achieve goal,suddenly you give up happily without expectation. For those who covered this distance with you. For you now they become your priority.Coz you ll loose nothing but ll find.

Rey selflessly supported Prani n now She is giving back.They don't want to accept what bond they share but if not for sake of that,its for the bond which is their reality.Their child. She wants to do this for A man who is father of Her baby.Her every action will affect Rey's relations n indirectly Jugnu.As She said that Jugs has Khurana blood. 

Both Rey n Prani has covered a good distance as parents in span of few weeks. Long way to go.They do mistakes,learn, correct n repeat new. They r awesome due.

Where Rey He has less experience of moral values,He knows How to keep His child as top priority in between all mess.On otherside Prani who can give values to Jugs, She ends up making other's matters as priority. Espacially Chit n Navya. Anisha warned Her but still she doesn't bother.

She does things without reasoning.The day She went for presentation, Archit knew where she is going. She informed Jugnu that She ll be back in one hour.But didn't think to inform Rey or atleast Riya.Who organised Pooja.She should have.

Wrapping up with mistakes due to auto correct

Thank you for your answer.

Like any young parent, they learn little by little to do things right, together!

In the case of Rey and Pranati, the worry is that Rey had accepted Jagnu because Dadi needed the child. He was adamant that he didn't want her, little by little he came to understand that Jagnu is his daughter and therefore her blood, he has to take care of her.

Pranati wanted Jagnu her case is different, as the judge said, she said from the beginning "I want my daughter, I want my daughter" so to define her priorities and to give up everything for her, and as you underline Anisha said about focusing on her child and not to interfere in the lives of other people in this family. 

But Pranati is like that, she took everything to heart so she started to want to put the Khurana family back on the right path, today she admitted it, indirectly it was for Jagnu, but she just didn't get it right.

I said it in my analysis of Pranati on the part of going to her meeting without informing Rey, it was really something I couldn't stand. I took it as pride, she doesn't want anything to do with Rey so she didn't keep him informed of her movements, but in return she wants his unconditional trust?

Rey always supported him selflessly because every time he protected him he expected nothing in return and even today he expected nothing just his promise not to save Vardhan. 

Don't worry about mistakes, we all make them. 😉

Finally complete reading this thread😃

I liked without reading at first and missed out...

Ok.. Readlo.. As usual I loved the first post and your opinion..👏👏

When someone molest me, I knew I had a child to live for but that rage inside me demands justice without me knowing that.. I yell and show my anger like a lioness on people near me if those people want me to forget getting justice for myself..  

Pranati's "I don't care" came out in this phase..  her burning rage inside her speaks for her... It blinded other things.. it's equally matters like death of the person.. those women who went through such phase can understand.. everyone behave differently.. some gets scared of anyone's touch and isolate themselves... Some do the opposite... 

Pranati is second type... Reyansh understands her well and he knows Vardhan also more than anyone knows him... For a second, Archit's involvement and Dadi getting insulted made him question pranati's intentions but later he realizes how important it was for pranati and knowing his brother, he get scared of her safety the most. He had no binding with her life husband and wife though they are engaged but no one cares about it.

I already admitted in my past posts that only Reyansh can handle her pain.. the ointment he puts on her back healed her pain in the heart. His gentle gesture and heart to heart talk made her forgot what happened to her 2 days ago for a while.. she was determined to get Vardhan pay for his deeds but seeing the rift between Dadi and Reyansh... Her heart softens... She used jugnu's name which is one of the reasons but main reason is she doesn't want Reyansh to go through any pain.. she loved him and thinking he never loved her..

she was of the strong opinion that formed in those 9 years.. in college he was after her physique and after entering kurana house, she thinks he tried to be friendly for dadi's business marriage...then she formed a opinion of good father in him which she was so happy about it.. Remember the guy who likes to abort the child and left the kid in the bus stand alone and not ready to accept his responsibility when she revealed about jugnu's existence... And almost ready to do false promise on his kid... Now that same person is ready to do anything for his daughter and she witnessed that love in his eyes.. she trusts him as a good father of her child..  

Now.. she thinks him as a guy who realized his past mistakes and decided to be a good friend without any past resentments.. she doesn't expect anything from him... Rey's jealousy trick did him damage than good

Readlo, you caught it all. 

I am really excited how next week unfolds. 

Rey is behaving like a good human - finally!! And is a big love!!! 

The conversation, the promise, the trust, the not so hidden first true love - WOW!! 😍😍😍🧿

My heart is happiest to see Pranati happy. This girl deserves only happiness!!! 

My most favorite part- sadistic pleasure of maan getting caught by Riya. I absolutely love how tracks get wrapped up early and not dragged. This guy deserves all that bad treatment. Didn’t feel an inch bad for him. He has a longggggggg way to go. Good for him if he is trying to move on for good but he has no repentance. And how low he thinks of pranati needs to change. He has said a lot of things to reyansh and pranati- I don’t forgive him! But I want to see riya and Pranati’s conversation also riya and Reyansh. 

Maan and Navya- lesser said the better. 

Daadi - let’s avoid her today.

Originally posted by jey3ram

Finally complete reading this thread😃

I liked without reading at first and missed out...

Ok.. Readlo.. As usual I loved the first post and your opinion..👏👏

When someone molest me, I knew I had a child to live for but that rage inside me demands justice without me knowing that.. I yell and show my anger like a lioness on people near me if those people want me to forget getting justice for myself..  

1 : Pranati's "I don't care" came out in this phase..  her burning rage inside her speaks for her... It blinded other things.. it's equally matters like death of the person.. those women who went through such phase can understand.. everyone behave differently.. some gets scared of anyone's touch and isolate themselves... Some do the opposite... 

2 : Pranati is second type... Reyansh understands her well and he knows Vardhan also more than anyone knows him... For a second, Archit's involvement and Dadi getting insulted made him question pranati's intentions but later he realizes how important it was for pranati and knowing his brother, he get scared of her safety the most. He had no binding with her life husband and wife though they are engaged but no one cares about it.

3 : I already admitted in my past posts that only Reyansh can handle her pain.. the ointment he puts on her back healed her pain in the heart. His gentle gesture and heart to heart talk made her forgot what happened to her 2 days ago for a while.. she was determined to get Vardhan pay for his deeds but seeing the rift between Dadi and Reyansh... Her heart softens... She used jugnu's name which is one of the reasons but main reason is she doesn't want Reyansh to go through any pain.. she loved him and thinking he never loved her..

4 : she was of the strong opinion that formed in those 9 years.. in college he was after her physique and after entering kurana house, she thinks he tried to be friendly for dadi's business marriage...then she formed a opinion of good father in him which she was so happy about it.. Remember the guy who likes to abort the child and left the kid in the bus stand alone and not ready to accept his responsibility when she revealed about jugnu's existence... And almost ready to do false promise on his kid... Now that same person is ready to do anything for his daughter and she witnessed that love in his eyes.. she trusts him as a good father of her child..  

Now.. she thinks him as a guy who realized his past mistakes and decided to be a good friend without any past resentments.. she doesn't expect anything from him... Rey's jealousy trick did him damage than good

1 :  This is one of the reasons I say that Pranati must put water in its wine. 

When she is angry, she goes blind. That's why that day I called her ungrateful. I didn't minimise her problems, just judged her reactions.

2 :  Rey did not doubt Pranati, he just waited for the evidence to speak. He did say "I should have believed her from the beginning", but that doesn't mean he never believed her. To protect Pranati, Rey had to know the truth, which is why he told her that if she was right, he would support her. 

The bond between Rey and Pranati at the moment is that of a relative, the engagement for them is nothing. But today Rey has made it clear that he can't move towards Pranati because he doesn't feel worthy of her.

3 :  Pranati was finally going to release Vardhan, but not under Dadi's threats, that's why Rey made him make his promises. In the end he knows Pranati very well. 

And yes you are right, only Rey can heal Pranati's wounds and as only Pranati can prevent him from suffering.

Both of them do things that are clearly defined in a couple.

4 : For me Pranati lacks a bit of recoil and maturity. But I'm not going to accuse her, Rey didn't help her to make a vrie opinon, but now that she knows that Rey is taking the right path, we'll see on which side of the street she'll walk. 

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Readlo, you caught it all. 

I am really excited how next week unfolds. 

Rey is behaving like a good human - finally!! And is a big love!!! 

The conversation, the promise, the trust, the not so hidden first true love - WOW!! 😍😍😍🧿

My heart is happiest to see Pranati happy. This girl deserves only happiness!!! 

My most favorite part- sadistic pleasure of maan getting caught by Riya. I absolutely love how tracks get wrapped up early and not dragged. This guy deserves all that bad treatment. Didn’t feel an inch bad for him. He has a longggggggg way to go. Good for him if he is trying to move on for good but he has no repentance. And how low he thinks of pranati needs to change. He has said a lot of things to reyansh and pranati- I don’t forgive him! But I want to see riya and Pranati’s conversation also riya and Reyansh. 

Maan and Navya- lesser said the better. 

Daadi - let’s avoid her today.

This is one of the reasons I can't forgive Armaan. He wants to turn the page, but he doesn't repent of his sins. He accuses everyone of putting his past in front of him when it's his own responsibility. 

I too am waiting for Riya to go and see Pranati about this. 

I haven't kept Dadi's passages in mind, she gets on my nerves too much!

I saw again the episode that for Preyansh, their complicity, the alchemy, their looks, we can see how much their love is there, but as much as we know what Rey thinks, we have to see now what Pranati feels.