Anupamaa

rupali steal the show

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

omg today rupali As Anupama steal  the show 

what an performance how much i want to see clever Anupama

finally in today episode we get to see how cleverly she catch kamine red handed with that ring and best dialogues for me was 

Anupama : galati ki maafi hote han par dhoke ki nahin 

now i really hope makers keep showing strong and clever anupama   and i want anupama to expose vanraj in front of whole family 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think adding this track with Kamini was to show the audience just how Anupamaa will act and thoughts on trust and betrayal  (also was nice to see Anupamaa call Jhilmil her sister, and family member etc)

Her own family member - distant family did a betrayal and we got to see what Anupamaa thinks about that as did Vanraj as he heard her and even Leela and Kavya etc

So when Vanraj gets caught out and finally dawns on Anupamma... we will think of what she said to Kamini and see more anger and intensity from her when she confronts Vanraj etc

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is a precursor to Anupama’s reaction when she finally finds out about the dhoka her husband has done. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I too liked the episode. Infact in today's episode too, she didn't let Kavya enter bedroom with Vanraaj and didn't let her to scold Samar. Slowly slowly I hope she draws a clear line with Kavya

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think adding this track with Kamini was to show the audience just how Anupamaa will act and thoughts on trust and betrayal  (also was nice to see Anupamaa call Jhilmil her sister, and family member etc)

Her own family member - distant family did a betrayal and we got to see what Anupamaa thinks about that as did Vanraj as he heard her and even Leela and Kavya etc

So when Vanraj gets caught out and finally dawns on Anupamma... we will think of what she said to Kamini and see more anger and intensity from her when she confronts Vanraj etc

yes defo

i cant wait to see bohut umeed han mujhe iss scene se hope makers disappoint na kar de bas

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

This is a precursor to Anupama’s reaction when she finally finds out about the dhoka her husband has done. 

i have alots of expectation from this scene hope makers show this properly becoz its one of major scene in the show 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

I too liked the episode. Infact in today's episode too, she didn't let Kavya enter bedroom with Vanraaj and didn't let her to scold Samar. Slowly slowly I hope she draws a clear line with Kavya

i love that too when she asked vanraj sit in hall

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

omg today rupali As Anupama steal  the show 

what an performance how much i want to see clever Anupama

finally in today episode we get to see how cleverly she catch kamine red handed with that ring and best dialogues for me was 

Anupama : galati ki maafi hote han par dhoke ki nahin 

now i really hope makers keep showing strong and clever anupama   and i want anupama to expose vanraj in front of whole family 

@BLUE I follow you I also wish the same, why a person a human being needs to feel he/she is a doormat....

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

@BLUE I follow you I also wish the same, why a person a human being needs to feel he/she is a doormat....

see being nice and innocent is good thing i love anu attitude but uss chakar mein apne soch lost karna is not good i mean blindly trust can destroy any relationship vanraj pe trust i can understand but kavya pe blind trust is not good 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

see being nice and innocent is good thing i love anu attitude but uss chakar mein apne soch lost karna is not good i mean blindly trust can destroy any relationship vanraj pe trust i can understand but kavya pe blind trust is not good 

Exactly normally any wife will start doubting but here Anupamaa is shown having the same faith in Kavya as she has for Vanraaj..NOT TO FORGET Kavya builds this faith, trust when she was supporting Anupamaa initially.