Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Guys a humble request...this post is to celebrate anupre and kzk please stick to that....do not get distracted by anything...n remember jisko show me bhav bhi mila usko yahan hum kyun itna bhav de rahe🥴

Let's stick to Anupre n celebrate their journey.... keeping aside all media articles now that the ph itself is cherishing n making the show all about them and praising them let's celebrate....💃

Seconded.. 

When BT has taken this ocassion of the show completing 2 years to celebrate anurag and prerna and their love ONLY, let us not get distracted by unnecessary noise. 

Can't get over the beauty of the title track on these two.. 

Love this post by BT. They sound a little nostalgic don't they. 😂 

Edited by hope4u - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Them💕💕💕💕💕 Always💞💞💞

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFiz7LyhV1y/?igshid=15golbgl0lr00

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Guys a humble request...this post is to celebrate anupre and kzk please stick to that....do not get distracted by anything...n remember jisko show me bhav bhi mila usko yahan hum kyun itna bhav de rahe🥴

Let's stick to Anupre n celebrate their journey.... keeping aside all media articles now that the ph itself is cherishing n making the show all about them and praising them let's celebrate....💃

Shot😆

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chodo🤪

Edited by Ms.Tufani - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I still remember how disappointed we all were last year on this day. But look at how everything turned around and now it's all about Anupre for the PH and it just proves they know what worked for them. That's why everytime the makers returned to Anupre .

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFR1c4QBqWP/

2yrs back on this day. That time we never knew what magic these 2 are going to weave on us. Getting nostalgic and 😭

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Aree ha ..yeay Balaji walon ko math bhi nehi ate keya... 1.5 salo ko 2 sal bolke chala rahe hai.. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Before blaming other people Math people should check theirs as well. 

A year has 52 weeks and 2 year should have 104 weeks.

The serial by end of next would have run for

2018                     14 weeks

2019                     52 weeks

2020 Pre covid    12 weeks

2020 Post covid   12 week (including next week)

TOTAL                    90 weeks/ 104 weeks (Only 14 weeks OR little more than Quarter)

So the serial is midway between 1.5 and 2.0 called 1.75 years. 

If is DEFINITELY NOT 1.5 years but full one quarter extra above it( a year has 4 quarters)

The only Weeks/ quarter it lost was due to covid (end Mar-Jun), no reason it could not have continued to run from Sep 2018- Sep 2020 without a break. 

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 3 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Mahi Parica chemistry is something that got me hooked to the show despite knowing what EK shows are about. I'll be forever thankful to her for casting them together. 

Best thing to happen for this show. The show started with them and now ending with them 😍😍😍

We got to enjoy them onscreen and that's what matters.

Yes!

I still remember their first offscreen IV was ADORBSSS.

I must've watched that and the first promo atleast 20 times ☺️

They were gold. Had me hooked till the writing was unbearable. The scene where Anurag pledged his support to Prerna during her Adaan Pradaan had me going all gaga over them!!!

Some another level of dignity, class and feel.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I still remember how disappointed we all were last year on this day. But look at how everything turned around and now it's all about Anupre for the PH and it just proves they know what worked for them. That's why everytime the makers returned to Anupre .

YESSS.

It was all about them this season.

Praise, dislike, appreciation, chappals - all belong to them.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

YESSS.

It was all about them this season.

Praise, dislike, appreciation, chappals - all belong to them.

Yups that's an achievement in itself that the audience can find noone else to express their opinions and disappointment regarding the show. It just shows the beauty of this pair onscreen 😍😍