Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Justice in India? That's quite an oxymoron  

I never expected anything to come out of this. Kangana, Reha, BollyMafia, media, NCB, police, CBI etc all have their own agendas. India mein baat baat pe rishvat involved hoti hai, it's so corrupted there so justice is really a rare phenomenon. It's a paisa phek tamasha dekh country. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t know out of everyone Sushants hands look pretty dirty to me. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I wonder if there’s hardly any truth in most of which they are showing.

#shameonIndianmedia

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t know how justice for ssr turned into so many chaos. But he needed justice from the people that was surrounded by him in my opinion and of course one who was sending blind items. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

I don’t know how justice for ssr turned into so many chaos. But he needed justice from the people that was surrounded by him in my opinion and of course one who was sending blind items. 

He needed a sponsor 😆

Mistyy thumbnail

I don’t know about justice but this whole drama definitely brought all his skeletons out of the closet ! 

Its depend on what your meaning of Justice in this case 

If SSR committed suicide due to Drugs then NCB doing their job...If they are able to clean the BW from drugs then its a justice for SSR ...

IF SSR has not committed Suicide then CBI doing their job but they seem to do very slow or we can say Media not covering this because Rhea already behind the bar... officially AIIMS reports not comes in the public domain yet ..shayd usse kuch pata lage 

In India mostly cases takes time , waise agar media ka pressure na hota to na drug hota na CBI na NCB ...  

Rhea Bhatts ke sath enjoy kar rahi hoti aur baki fans justise for SSR ke nare ....this is not first time media overdoing anything ..media start se aisa hi hai ....

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Unfortunately no.

CBI needs to give out a statement about the progress of the case. ED too.

This started with justice for Sushant and closure is necessary for the family and public.

If it is suicide then evidence needs to shown so that there is no doubt at all. If it's homicide or murder then that all needs to be proven beyond doubt.

About the drugs part

NCB has arrested so many and called in many more for questioning. It looks messy now with no clear direction. Even if it is a drug cartel and many links need to be found and investigated, Sushant's case should be dealt with separately. Merging everything together is causing confusion.

Every single month, the narrative has changed. Rhea being innocent to Rhea being the culprit, Sushant's family being interested in his life insurance to Rhea spending Sushant's money, Rhea taking drugs to procuring them for Sushant, And now it is a drug network with anyone and everyone being a part of it

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Even if his hands were dirty...he didn't deserve to die...he still deserves justice and so does his family...