Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Justice for Sushant Mila??? - Page 6

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ninny

I seriously don't care about justice anymore. I just want this endless circus to end. It hurts me how he still is being accused and hated on for no reason even after his death! If you want to defend the accused go ahead but why use harsh words for him and his family?What did he do?He died alone and God knows how much he suffered.At least for sake of his genuine fans who lost their idol in such tragic manner can some members be a little bit sensitive? Members here loved to hate him and call him names when he was alive, so much that I dreaded opening any thread with his name because I knew it will be filled with negativity. Looks like things haven't changed even now. 

Aap ye keh rahe ho , u wont believe some members to Ko ssr ke wax statue se bhi problem hai , as they think he should not get statue , sad 4 them ssr already got one in west bengal with other celebrities & soon he will get place in tussads also.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I seriously don't care about justice anymore. I just want this endless circus to end. It hurts me how he still is being accused and hated on for no reason even after his death! If you want to defend the accused go ahead but why use harsh words for him and his family?What did he do?He died alone and God knows how much he suffered.At least for sake of his genuine fans who lost their idol in such tragic manner can some members be a little bit sensitive? Members here loved to hate him and call him names when he was alive, so much that I dreaded opening any thread with his name because I knew it will be filled with negativity. Looks like things haven't changed even now. 

I think he was a good person who may or may not have made mistakes but was surrounded by selfish people including his family. No wonder he never left a note.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Even if his hands were dirty...he didn't deserve to die...he still deserves justice and so does his family...

Needed to be said! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

People saying the case should be closed because Sushant may or may not have smoked weed at some point remind me of the kind of creeps who say rape cases should be closed because of the victims wearing certain clothes or having rumours about their โ€œcharacterโ€๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ก....

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sharpener

Justice in India? That's quite an oxymoron  

I never expected anything to come out of this. Kangana, Reha, BollyMafia, media, NCB, police, CBI etc all have their own agendas. India mein baat baat pe rishvat involved hoti hai, it's so corrupted there so justice is really a rare phenomenon. It's a paisa phek tamasha dekh country. 

it kept people busy.. 

and atleast the mudpot was bared..

now upto each on how long they sustain not idolizing these celebs :)

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Anjalika01

Needed to be said! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

People saying the case should be closed because Sushant may or may not have smoked weed at some point remind me of the kind of creeps who say rape cases should be closed because of the victims wearing certain clothes or having rumours about their โ€œcharacterโ€๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ก....

Can you please quote where someone has said the investigation should not be done.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

SSR committed suicide and it is coz of Rhea, when Rhea go to jail SSR will get Justice 

Angels_fallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How? A person lost his life, the people living with him for a year are being questioned, these people were arrested for procurement of drugs, with help of their chats several drug peddlers are caught. But yeah Sushant is the culprit because the accused said so. 

This exactly this !  why wonโ€™t the people who lived with him be questioned ? 
And why are people getting worked up over celebs getting arrested for using illegal drugs ? Lol I swear I will never understand why some are saying poor celebs ๐Ÿคฃ

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: arshiipk

Nepo kids ki itni chaploosi karke kya milega So eager to dismiss it as a suicide case. What if CBI concludes that it's a murder? What will people have to say then ?? 

Kuchh nahi milega par dil ko behlaaney key liye yeh Khayal (read suicide โ€œreportsโ€ all good murder reports Govt involved) achha hai

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes!!

Aukat DGP - Running for elections

Kangana and Arnab - Made themselves relevant 

Audience - Ullu bane

SSR - Dragged from a rising star to a dope and partying star

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fosla

Yes!!

Aukat DGP - Running for elections

Kangana and Arnab - Made themselves relevant 

Audience - Ullu bane

SSR - Dragged from a rising star to a dope and partying star

And donโ€™t forget...... his sister being a molester.