Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by GumGum

There was a scene in the film Hulchul, where Anpara matriarch orders an elephant, "Gajaraj, gulabjal chhirko!" The elephant doesn't do anything. So she keeps repeating the order intimidating the elephant and irritating the other family members. At last the elephant pees and poops together. So one irritated son of her says, " Yeh lo, gajaraj ne gulabjal bhi chhirak di aur prasad bhi de diya"  LMAO

I remember that scene. 😆

Majority of the people who are part of "# justice for Sushant in social media" are those who mercilessly criticised him in "me too" allegation, mocked him for his looks, were indifferent to him or to any outsiders when their films released and above all just like now they used to do social media trial as well. 

And what justice are we expecting ? As of now, none of the authorities claims the involvement of any major celebrities in Sushant's death . The only development is ,it led to the not so secret drug parties and drug usage in entertainment industry. Until they get another major subject to discuss , Arnab , Kangana and online warriors will chant that these girls killed Sushant , they will make stories as per imagination and these girls especially DP and Sara will be find it difficult to exist in Bollywood .Eventually " justice for SSR will be an old story .

Originally posted by arshiipk

I don't know why i feel that it's the wishful thinking of many that Sushant won't get justice.

From where i see it, he is very close to getting justice. I have a feeling that once the Aiims report comes out, everything will fall into perspective.

Even I think so that ssr might not get justice 

Originally posted by Kamala05

Majority of the people who are part of "# justice for Sushant in social media" are those who mercilessly criticised him in "me too" allegation, mocked him for his looks, were indifferent to him or to any outsiders when their films released and above all just like now they used to do social media trial as well. 

And what justice are we expecting ? As of now, none of the authorities claims the involvement of any major celebrities in Sushant's death . The only development is ,it led to the not so secret drug parties and drug usage in entertainment industry. Until they get another major subject to discuss , Arnab , Kangana and online warriors will chant that these girls killed Sushant , they will make stories as per imagination and these girls especially DP and Sara will be find it difficult to exist in Bollywood .Eventually " justice for SSR will be an old story .

I think Sushant's death/suicide case has already died down. The focus has shifted to DP and the like. This issue will be forgotten soon and in a few months everything will be forgotten, unless they come across something big in the case which is highly unlikely IMO.

I'm literally scared to think, another year like this. What will happen next year? Situation is going to get worse. 

Originally posted by colossial2015

You are dreaming. Kangana and Arnab might get more awards from government.

The only way to remedy is to ignore these trash talkers. Juts don't give them any importance. 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

The only way to remedy is to ignore these trash talkers. Juts don't give them any importance. 

True some members here deserve the same treatment.

I hope they really get what they deserve.

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I don’t know out of everyone Sushants hands look pretty dirty to me. 

How? A person lost his life, the people living with him for a year are being questioned, these people were arrested for procurement of drugs, with help of their chats several drug peddlers are caught. But yeah Sushant is the culprit because the accused said so. 

I seriously don't care about justice anymore. I just want this endless circus to end. It hurts me how he still is being accused and hated on for no reason even after his death! If you want to defend the accused go ahead but why use harsh words for him and his family?What did he do?He died alone and God knows how much he suffered.At least for sake of his genuine fans who lost their idol in such tragic manner can some members be a little bit sensitive? Members here loved to hate him and call him names when he was alive, so much that I dreaded opening any thread with his name because I knew it will be filled with negativity. Looks like things haven't changed even now. 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago

I don't think Sushant was a druggie and it's sad indeed that he isn't there to defend himself against all the accusations being thrown his way.. however, a huge reason for the amount of hate he has started getting even after his death is the justice crusaders.. 

Yes, calling him a druggie based on Rhea's accusations is wrong.. but how is calling practically the whole BW druggie and terrorist right? What's happening now is retaliation which was bound to happen sooner or later

His family had the right to demand justice.. people on SM too had the right to give their opinion.. however, none has the right to call anyone druggie or terrorists without proof either.. it is the mistakes of justice crusaders that are not letting Sushant be